Syria's 'Circle of hell': Barrel bombs in Aleppo bring terror and bloodshed forcing civilians underg

I think the Little Boy has to get it from the horse's mouth, meaning the civilians of Syria, who are there to see what is going on, before he will believe that his beloved idol would have his aircraft do such dastardly deeds. Anyhow, is your idol using chemical weapons again?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/world/middleeast/syria-chemical-weapons.html
Everyone in his right mind will agree to that the Syrian government has no time to bomb civilians.

Reports from Syria claim government helicopters have dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh.
Source:
AAP
8 MAY 2015 - 9:34 AM UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO

Syrian activists and a doctor have reported a new suspected chemical attacks in the northwestern province of Idlib, leaving several dozens of people suffering from asphyxiation.

Mohammed Tennari, a doctor who testified before the UN Security Council last month after treating a number of victims in Idlib from an earlier chemical attack, said there were at least three separate attacks in the province that injured nearly 80 people.

Tennari, who spoke with The Associated Press from near the border with Turkey, shared field reports from doctors in the three villages that were reportedly hit.

The reports said government helicopters dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh on Thursday.

Continue reading at:

New chlorine attack reported in Syria SBS News?
News: Thousands of well armed Al-Qaeda terrorists enter Syria.
Sally: "Syria uses barrel bombs."

You don´t even notice how sick that sounds, yeah?

Why don't you tell it to the civilians on the ground who see what is going on?

The madness of Aleppo’s violence
Syria The madness of Aleppo s violence Middle East Eye?
You think, your Al-Qaeda propaganda is good for the civilians. You mean it is good for the civilians when 15.000+ Nato-terrorists cross the border into Syria, taking Idlib and more.? I tell you something: Fuck you.

I guess the Little Man wants the readers to think all those Syrian civilians are liars about what is happening there -- the White Helmets, the doctors, and the ordinary Syrian civilian.. Of course he wants them to be seen as liars because if not, then his idol will be seen as having feet of clay. I would say, Little Man, that the vulgarity you have thrown at me means that if you could do it to yourself, you would. Your hand must be worn out. Maybe your good pal Assad will send you a "lady of the night" from Syria.

Everyone in his right mind will agree to that the Syrian government has no time to bomb civilians.

Reports from Syria claim government helicopters have dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh.
Source:
AAP

Syrian activists and a doctor have reported a new suspected chemical attacks in the northwestern province of Idlib, leaving several dozens of people suffering from asphyxiation.

Mohammed Tennari, a doctor who testified before the UN Security Council last month after treating a number of victims in Idlib from an earlier chemical attack, said there were at least three separate attacks in the province that injured nearly 80 people.

Tennari, who spoke with The Associated Press from near the border with Turkey, shared field reports from doctors in the three villages that were reportedly hit.

The reports said government helicopters dropped barrel bombs containing chlorine on the villages of Janoudieh, Kansafrah, and Kafr Batiekh on Thursday.

Continue reading at:

You think, your Al-Qaeda propaganda is good for the civilians. You mean it is good for the civilians when 15.000+ Nato-terrorists cross the border into Syria, taking Idlib and more.? I tell you something: Fuck you.

I guess the Little Man wants the readers to think all those Syrian civilians are liars about what is happening there -- the White Helmets, the doctors, and the ordinary Syrian civilian.. Of course he wants them to be seen as liars because if not, then his idol will be seen as having feet of clay. I would say, Little Man, that the vulgarity you have thrown at me means that if you could do it to yourself, you would. Your hand must be worn out. Maybe your good pal Assad will send you a "lady of the night" from Syria.
I don't throw with vulgarity at you, I just mention your own vulgarity. Again: provide evidence for your claims or keep it down there in your downtown terror cell.

Assad has arrested his intelligence chief Ali Mamlouk for planning a coup.
Oh, how his people so adore him

Source:
AAP

Continue reading at:

I don't throw with vulgarity at you, I just mention your own vulgarity. Again: provide evidence for your claims or keep it down there in your downtown terror cell.

The Little Boy really has to be mentally unbalanced if he doesn't realize the vulgarities he regularly throws out. Maybe the vulgarities makes him think that he is actually a grown-up (in a little boy's mind of course).

An mentally unbalanced person thinks that if you don't worship at the feet of his hero and report on what his hero is doing to his own civilians, that person is throwing out vulgarities. His psychiatrist would have a good laugh about this.

Meanwhile, the good people of Syria are quiet capable of seeing what is happening to them, especially when the Syrian aircraft are up in the sky doing their thing, like dropping barrel bombs.

The Little Boy really has to be mentally unbalanced if he doesn't realize the vulgarities he regularly throws out. Maybe the vulgarities makes him think that he is actually a grown-up (in a little boy's mind of course).

An mentally unbalanced person thinks that if you don't worship at the feet of his hero and report on what his hero is doing to his own civilians, that person is throwing out vulgarities. His psychiatrist would have a good laugh about this.

Meanwhile, the good people of Syria are quiet capable of seeing what is happening to them, especially when the Syrian aircraft are up in the sky doing their thing, like dropping barrel bombs.
A dirty terrorist cheerleader like you may not dare to speak for the Syrian people.

A dirty terrorist cheerleader like you may not dare to speak for the Syrian people.

Give it a rest, Little Boy. You are really beginning to sound like you are locked up somewhere in an mental hospital.

The Little Boy doesn't seem to realize that there are reporters from the major news outlets, like Reuters and the Associated Press, who are actually where these things are going on. How does he think that the Syrian man was able to be quoted cursing Assad if a reporter wasn't around to hear him.

As one civilian said
"People were going about scraping a living and there were no armed groups in the market, only poor people. Why is Assad killing us? May God bring vengeance on him," said Yousef al-Saadi, a resident of Qabaseen.

Give it a rest, Little Boy. You are really beginning to sound like you are locked up somewhere in an mental hospital.

The Little Boy doesn't seem to realize that there are reporters from the major news outlets, like Reuters and the Associated Press, who are actually where these things are going on. How does he think that the Syrian man was able to be quoted cursing Assad if a reporter wasn't around to hear him.

As one civilian said
"People were going about scraping a living and there were no armed groups in the market, only poor people. Why is Assad killing us? May God bring vengeance on him," said Yousef al-Saadi, a resident of Qabaseen.
Why don´t you tell the people what happens to reporters if they don´t report what the terrorists tell them to report?
US Journalist Steven Sotloff s Location Sold to Isis by Moderate Syrian Rebels for Between 25 000 and 50 000

We all know you don't speak for the syrian people, only for a president who's friends, officers, MPs and even family have turned against him and his actions towards the people of syria.

He is so 'loved' that he need the likes of you and Iran to defend him

Lebanon Jails Former Pro-Syrian Minister - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva

Michael Young Bashar Assad s perilous dance with Iran LCCC

Investigators have three cases of war crimes against Assad report Al Bawaba

Last edited:

We all know you don't speak for the syrian people, only for a president who's friends, officers, MPs and even family have turned against him and his actions towards the people of syria.

I don´t accept criticism from terrorist´s ball suckers. Especially not, when it is clear, those are lying in each of their statements. President Assad is the legitimate and elected President and the terrorists you are worshiping are criminal murderers.

Last edited:

I had read Michael Young's piece yesterday, and couldn't help but wish that Assad would have sat down with members of the opposition and worked out some accommodations. This way ISIS would not have been able to say that Syria was the stepping stone to the world-wide caliphate and there wouldn't be over 200,000 dead and over 2 million refugees.

I thought this paragraph was very telling......
"Or can it? Assad gave up any pretense of heading an Arab nationalist regime when, in 2011, he took the conflict in Syria in a sectarian direction. He always knew that by ordering his men to fire on unarmed protesters and labeling them Muslim extremists, he would provoke rising secterian tensions between Alawites and Sunnis. This was convenient, in his mind, because it would rally the Alawites and other minorities, who, benefiting from superior military firepower, would unite in crushing the uprising.
The calculations were off by a mile, however, and now Assad is discovering what motivated his father even as he initiated Syria’s strategic relationship with Iran in the 1980s. Hafez Assad had no qualms about going against the Arab consensus in those years, knowing it would expose his regime to accusations that it was working against the Sunni majority in the region. But he was also very careful in ensuring that Iran’s influence in Syria and its backyard of Lebanon remained limited, in that way retaining credibility in the Arab world and allowing him to maintain his ties with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states."

By the way, Aris, notice the Little Boy's response to you. Is he trying to tell us that he wishes he could do that to Assad in person instead of just dreaming about it?

As one civilian said
Why don´t you tell the people what happens to reporters if they don´t report what the terrorists tell them to report?
US Journalist Steven Sotloff s Location Sold to Isis by Moderate Syrian Rebels for Between 25 000 and 50 000

Why don''t you tell the people what happens to the Syrian civilians when a barrel bomb is dropped? I realize that your brain is fogged up, but we are not talking about journalists in this particular thread, but barrel bombs.

I had read Michael Young's piece yesterday, and couldn't help but wish that Assad would have sat down with members of the opposition and worked out some accommodations. This way ISIS would not have been able to say that Syria was the stepping stone to the world-wide caliphate and there wouldn't be over 200,000 dead and over 2 million refugees.

"Or can it? Assad gave up any pretense of heading an Arab nationalist regime when, in 2011, he took the conflict in Syria in a sectarian direction. He always knew that by ordering his men to fire on unarmed protesters and labeling them Muslim extremists, he would provoke rising secterian tensions between Alawites and Sunnis. This was convenient, in his mind, because it would rally the Alawites and other minorities, who, benefiting from superior military firepower, would unite in crushing the uprising.
The calculations were off by a mile, however, and now Assad is discovering what motivated his father even as he initiated Syria’s strategic relationship with Iran in the 1980s. Hafez Assad had no qualms about going against the Arab consensus in those years, knowing it would expose his regime to accusations that it was working against the Sunni majority in the region. But he was also very careful in ensuring that Iran’s influence in Syria and its backyard of Lebanon remained limited, in that way retaining credibility in the Arab world and allowing him to maintain his ties with Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states."

By the way, Aris, notice the Little Boy's response to you. Is he trying to tell us that he wishes he could do that to Assad in person instead of just dreaming about it?
More nonsense. The government never rejected to talk with the opposition. But the opposition exists on the paper only and has no say on the terrorist held ground. As long as you live in your parallel truth, any discussion with you is waste of time.

As one civilian said

Why don''t you tell the people what happens to the Syrian civilians when a barrel bomb is dropped? I realize that your brain is fogged up, but we are not talking about journalists in this particular thread, but barrel bombs.
When a "barrel bomb" is dropped, the civilians of Syria get rid of some more terrorists.
What now about journalists´ credibility? You need to tell the people that if journalists that entered Syria illegally, lose their heads, if they don´t report in favor of the terrorists. But all you do is to echo terrorist propaganda.

More nonsense. The government never rejected to talk with the opposition. But the opposition exists on the paper only and has no say on the terrorist held ground. As long as you live in your parallel truth, any discussion with you is waste of time.

Now how do you know, living in Germany, what your pal supposedly did with regard to the opposition? Does he contact you at night via ham radio saying this is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Radio. I want to tell you all about what I am doing, Little Boy, so that you can tell the people on the forum you are on." Meanwhile the people who were actually there protesting because he didn't want to talk to the opposition were shot at on his orders, and many were killed. Too many eyewitnesses who were there who were lucky enough not to be shot.

As one civilian said

When a "barrel bomb" is dropped, the civilians of Syria get rid of some more terrorists.
What now about journalists´ credibility? You need to tell the people that if journalists that entered Syria illegally, lose their heads, if they don´t report in favor of the terrorists. But all you do is to echo terrorist propaganda.

Take your meds, Little Boy.

Choking agents mark new Syria low - CNN.com

Now how do you know, living in Germany, what your pal supposedly did with regard to the opposition? Does he contact you at night via ham radio saying this is Bravo Alpha Sierra Hotel Alpha Radio. I want to tell you all about what I am doing, Little Boy, so that you can tell the people on the forum you are on." Meanwhile the people who were actually there protesting because he didn't want to talk to the opposition were shot at on his orders, and many were killed. Too many eyewitnesses who were there who were lucky enough not to be shot.
You mean, the "regime" should have shot some more for you to present a more dramatic story here?
You know exactly that nobody is protesting and nobody is being shot over that.

Last edited:

As one civilian said

Disgusting propaganda masked as neutral article. That is your meds. Large letters, big accusations but in the end, the traitor group around traitor Zaher Sahloul was not even in Syria.

As one civilian said

Disgusting propaganda masked as neutral article. That is your meds. Large letters, big accusations but in the end, the traitor group around traitor Zaher Sahloul was not even in Syria.

You can see that the Little Boy has no interest in the people who have been harmed by his buddy's barrel bombs as long as he is safe living in the mental institution where every night his mantra before going to sleep is Bashar, Bashar, Bashar, Bashar -- probably a hundred times before drifting off. Has anyone even seen him show any concern for the unfortunate people in Yemen or Iraq? Or even those poor people, many of whom have drowned in the Med, crowded on unsafe vessels trying to escape their conditions and arrive in the free world? Did he care that those Copts or Yazidis were murdered? All he is interested in is that no one should say anything derogatory about his beloved and his beloved's regime, no matter what atrocities are committed.

Do youemember, Little Boy, when you were ranting like a maniac that I should keep off your

You can see that the Little Boy has no interest in the people who have been harmed by his buddy's barrel bombs as long as he is safe living in the mental institution where every night his mantra before going to sleep is Bashar, Bashar, Bashar, Bashar -- probably a hundred times before drifting off. Has anyone even seen him show any concern for the unfortunate people in Yemen or Iraq? Or even those poor people, many of whom have drowned in the Med, crowded on unsafe vessels trying to escape their conditions and arrive in the free world? Did he care that those Copts or Yazidis were murdered? All he is interested in is that no one should say anything derogatory about his beloved and his beloved's regime, no matter what atrocities are committed.

Do youemember, Little Boy, when you were ranting like a maniac that I should keep off your
All we see here is the terrorist Nusra Sally and her propaganda. I remember times, when US authorities arrested terrorist elements like you.

Forum List

Back