Syrian refugees to California will be vetted

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"California Gov. Jerry Brown says he'll work closely with President Barack Obama to ensure any Syrian refugees coming to California are "fully vetted in a sophisticated and utterly reliable way."

In an emailed statement to The Associated Press, the Democratic governor says the state can help uphold America's traditional role as a place of asylum while also protecting Californians.

Several U.S. governors are threatening to halt efforts to allow Syrian refugees into their states in the aftermath of the coordinated attacks in Paris. An immigration expert says states have no legal authority to reject refugees."

Jerry Brown says Syrian refugees to California will be vetted

A step in the right direction to prevent terrorist activity.

We don't call him "Governor Moonbeam" for nothing. There's no way to vet these people.

• Banned
We don't call him "Governor Moonbeam" for nothing. There's no way to vet these people.
There may not be a way but this is bringing things into light.

I just have to laugh. I guess he doesn't believe the head of the fbi, it can't be done.

Does vetting have the same meaning as contained?...............:lmao:
No. Now go change your diapers. You could shit yourself over another news story at any moment.

Nice troll in the face of truth. That's the best you and your ilk can do under these setbacks............:rofl:
Remember how you rubes pissed and shit all over yourselves about ebola too? And Jade Helm? And prayer rugs on the border? And the Mexican child invasion? I do.

No. Now go change your diapers. You could shit yourself over another news story at any moment.

Nice troll in the face of truth. That's the best you and your ilk can do under these setbacks............:rofl:
Remember how you rubes pissed and shit all over yourselves about ebola too? And Jade Helm? And prayer rugs on the border? And the Mexican child invasion? I do.

Nice fail at changing the OP subject...........:clap:

"California Gov. Jerry Brown says he'll work closely with President Barack Obama to ensure any Syrian refugees coming to California are "fully vetted in a sophisticated and utterly reliable way."

In an emailed statement to The Associated Press, the Democratic governor says the state can help uphold America's traditional role as a place of asylum while also protecting Californians.

Several U.S. governors are threatening to halt efforts to allow Syrian refugees into their states in the aftermath of the coordinated attacks in Paris. An immigration expert says states have no legal authority to reject refugees."

Great news.

Will they be vetted as well as the illegal aliens in their sanctuary cities?

Thread topic: no need to shit and piss your pants in terror you rubes

My comment: conservative rubes piss and shit their pants in terror all of the time, and nothing ever ends up happening

Seems on topic to me.

Principle #1: Any sovereign nation must have the absolute ability to decide who gets in and who doesn't, and it does not hesitate to refuse people when refusing them is appropriate.

Principle #2: A nation's immigration policies are intended to benefit THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY LEGALLY THERE, and not the people who want to go there.

Corollary: Anyone ignoring these principles or DENYING them, does not have the best interests of the country at heart.

Exhibit A: Barack Hussein "Barry" O'Bama.

Exhibit B: Moonbeam Brown.

My comment: conservative rubes piss and shit their pants in terror all of the time, and nothing ever ends up happening

Seems on topic to me.

What you should be commenting on, is showing us how well they will be vetted. But you don't, cause you can't.

Well, considering at least 33 governors are against it, I do believe it isn't just 'rubes'.

Seems on topic to me.

Great news.

Will they be vetted as well as the illegal aliens in their sanctuary cities?
I do think this may impact sanctuary cities that is the biggest scam on US citizens.

Are there ANY legal American citizens left in that state? You can't blame them for leaving such a fccked up government who feels the taxpayer living there should PAY for all of his nutty boastings of how they are upholding something, of course HE'S NOT the one having to pay for all of them. YOU the legal citziens are on the hook for it....first they are taking in MILLIONS of illegal immigrants from across the boarder and now these people who came over as a so called, Refugee and you believe they are being vetted, just rememeber Obama won LIE of the year and he hasn't told the truth six years ago when he won it.... AND one already boasted of how they HELPED in a terrorist attack that killed nearly 200 people. But the citizens there don't speak up so it's their fault too. good damn luck to you and dig deeper into your wallets. more ILLEGAL people to pay for.

Yes, because unlike you, we don't like seeing our country slowly but surely turned into the third-worlds dumping ground.

Forum List

Back