Syrian refugee: "If this is Europe, we're going back to Syria."

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Last edited:
Syrian's didn't even know what a toilet was till they got to Europe.

Send 'em back...send 'em back...all back

I agree but it's too late to send anybody back.

Like in USA you can not send them back, they cross the Rio Grande, so to speak, and that's that...millions of them....

The s*** has hit the fan worldwide.

Fuck 'em. Send the cheeky, ungrateful and not forgetting unwelcome ***** back to wherever they came from.

and how are you going to do that? it's almost impossible

either there or in the US

Fuck 'em. Send the cheeky, ungrateful and not forgetting unwelcome ***** back to wherever they came from.

You remember the Nazis, right? Well, they had this ingenious idea of sending their armed forces and secret police force out into the field to root-out what they considered an alien presence. The whole thing is coming to a head, and more and more people are becoming openly hostile towards the E.U. every day. The tide of hard-right nationalist sentiment is gathering pace, and all it takes to cement itself is the removal of the E.U., which is crumbling as we speak, and replacing it with a pan-European council to act on member states' overall interests while the concept of the nation states and its sovereignty is protected. This whole problem could be resolved if collective resources were directed at placing patrol boats in the Mediterranean with the authorisation to fire upon unauthorised vessels, mining the eastern borders with Turkey and Russia the immediate expulsion of illegal immigrants once they're caught.

I think, most of the refugees have indeed the right to seek asylum. Whom of us doesn´t remember 2011 when the "Arab Spring" started and was greatly supported and even created by our governments? Those refugees, they are the victims of that "Arab Spring". Our governments are directly responsible for their misery, some more and some less. In order to solve the problems, not Gadaffi and not Assad has to go but the heads of our regimes that talk of humanity and freedom and wealth all day while they impose hell onto half the world´s population.

You remember the Nazis, right? Well, they had this ingenious idea of sending their armed forces and secret police force out into the field to root-out what they considered an alien presence. The whole thing is coming to a head, and more and more people are becoming openly hostile towards the E.U. every day. The tide of hard-right nationalist sentiment is gathering pace, and all it takes to cement itself is the removal of the E.U., which is crumbling as we speak, and replacing it with a pan-European council to act on member states' overall interests while the concept of the nation states and its sovereignty is protected. This whole problem could be resolved if collective resources were directed at placing patrol boats in the Mediterranean with the authorisation to fire upon unauthorised vessels, mining the eastern borders with Turkey and Russia the immediate expulsion of illegal immigrants once they're caught.

Please do not remind me of the nazis, of their secret police and thugs. Its unfortunatley that you brought that up.

Having said that, I agree with you that Europe is crumbling before our very eyes and something drastic will have to be done to stop total and complete collapse. It will take more than placing patrol boats in the Mediterranean though..... it is a very complex issue ... and I'm afraid Europe and the US as well, are already knee deep into it.......in all honesty I don't see politicians doing anything to stop the hordes..... all the contrary...it is as if they enjoy seeing these waves and waves of people coming in.... very strange and disturbing!

A real nightmare.

Please do not remind me of the nazis, of their secret police and thugs. Its unfortunatley that you brought that up.

Having said that, I agree with you that Europe is crumbling before our very eyes and something drastic will have to be done to stop total and complete collapse. It will take more than placing patrol boats in the Mediterranean though..... it is a very complex issue ... and I'm afraid Europe and the US as well, are already knee deep into it.......in all honesty I don't see politicians doing anything to stop the hordes..... all the contrary...it is as if they enjoy seeing these waves and waves of people coming in.... very strange and disturbing!

A real nightmare.

It worked, though, didn't it? I'm not saying they should all be carted off to concentration camps, just returned to where they came from if they're here illegally.

Not at all just impose the law and you will be able to send them packing. Arrested for any criminal offence and they go on the list of deportees and get sent home asap, no right of appeal until 6 months after they arrive back home and then done through their own countries legal system.

I think, most of the refugees have indeed the right to seek asylum. Whom of us doesn´t remember 2011 when the "Arab Spring" started and was greatly supported and even created by our governments? Those refugees, they are the victims of that "Arab Spring". Our governments are directly responsible for their misery, some more and some less. In order to solve the problems, not Gadaffi and not Assad has to go but the heads of our regimes that talk of humanity and freedom and wealth all day while they impose hell onto half the world´s population.

And the rules are you stop at the first friendly nation you come to. You do not travel across another 10 nations borders till you reach one that will give you money on demand and house you in luxury. The war in Yugoslavia brought it home when warlords were fleeing to Europe after they had been put on the ICC/ICJ wanted list for war crimes. And they were protected by EU human rights laws.

And the rules are you stop at the first friendly nation you come to. You do not travel across another 10 nations borders till you reach one that will give you money on demand and house you in luxury. The war in Yugoslavia brought it home when warlords were fleeing to Europe after they had been put on the ICC/ICJ wanted list for war crimes. And they were protected by EU human rights laws.
Each country is its own laws.

Forum List

Back