Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

Oh, fuck. So it begins.
I believe Assad used chemical weapons on the rebels.
I believe the international community can do what it will about that.
I believe we should leave, not be hurling missiles about with the Russians and Iranians and God knows who hanging around.
It is not our country. We came to fight ISIS. ISIS is pretty much outta there. Time to go.

We cannot permit Assad to get away with his crimes. We MUST punish him. I hope we kill him.
So you’ve got the evidence that he gassed the people? What did he stand to gain by doing that now?
Oh and he’s been committing ‘crimes’ for years - blowing people and babies into small pieces is also pretty disgusting.
Why must WE (I include European countries) punish him?
What is the aim of this endeavour?
Not just punish him but disable his air force and helicopter fleet to prevent him from continuing to do this.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.
I believe we should leave, not be hurling missiles about with the Russians and Iranians and God knows who hanging around.
It is not our country. We came to fight ISIS. ISIS is pretty much outta there. Time to go.

We cannot permit Assad to get away with his crimes. We MUST punish him. I hope we kill him.
Let an international force do it. We do not have to be the Enforcer for the planet any longer.
So you're cool with this if France and Britain join us?
I'm not talking to you. You have slimed me one too many times today.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Assad didn't commit the crime!

It was a false flag to start a war!!

My GOD, how can people be so blind!:mad-61:
And you know this from tea leaves or pigeon entrails?

pidgeon entrails?

never heard that one before.:cuckoo:

you are a little warmonger... aren't you! little fool.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

And you know he did from palm reading and cows intestines???
I'm relying on the reports from the first responders in Syria and from the medical personnel who treated the victims as well and the US and European intelligence agencies that seem sure Assad did it.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

So you’ve got the evidence that he gassed the people? What did he stand to gain by doing that now?
Oh and he’s been committing ‘crimes’ for years - blowing people and babies into small pieces is also pretty disgusting.

I'm assuming Assad gassed those people and I'm assuming that we DO have the evidence. If I am correct on both, then we must give Assad the ass-kicking of the century in order to dissuade him and others from doing this in the future. At this point, we should be working to overthrow Assad and we should form a coalition with our allies to make it happen. He needs to go.

Let an international force do it. We do not have to be the Enforcer for the planet any longer.

It sounds like that is what Trump is doing. What do you want, that we do nothing and just walk away?
What do you think this will accomplish? Do you think it will stop Assad from using chemical weapons again? Who is propping up his regime? In order to stop what is going on in Syria, we will need to fight through the Russians and the Iranians, probably sneakily assisted by Turkey.
Is that what YOU want?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

lol But you just thanked me for the post in which you claimed I "slimed" you!

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

I'm assuming Assad gassed those people and I'm assuming that we DO have the evidence. If I am correct on both, then we must give Assad the ass-kicking of the century in order to dissuade him and others from doing this in the future. At this point, we should be working to overthrow Assad and we should form a coalition with our allies to make it happen. He needs to go.
You're talking about World War III

In order to stop what is going on in Syria, we will need to fight through the Russians and the Iranians, probably sneakily assisted by Turkey.
Is that what YOU want?

Bring it on. It's way past time to take out the trash.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

I have good manners. You finally answered my question. Now go bother someone else.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

I'm relying on the reports from the first responders in Syria and from the medical personnel who treated the victims as well and the US and European intelligence agencies that seem sure Assad did it.

Ohh......from the the white helmets in Syria????? lol ....this is from 2016....they still do the same work today.:wink:

Wakey wakey!

I'm done with you bye

Busted: Syria's "White Helmets," the CIA's Secret Weapon to Aid ISIS - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs - VA

I have good manners. You finally answered my question. Now go bother someone else.
So you don't want your questions answered anymore? Ok.

He's killing his own people. ~ Iraq
He's killing his own people. ~ Libya
He's killing his own people ~ Syria

How many times are we going to fall for these reruns?

Ohh......from the the white helmets in Syria????? lol ....this is from 2016....they still do the same work today.:wink:

Wakey wakey!

I'm done with you bye

Busted: Syria's "White Helmets," the CIA's Secret Weapon to Aid ISIS - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs - VA

You seem a little insane.

He's killing his own people. ~ Iraq
He's killing his own people. ~ Libya
He's killing his own people ~ Syria

How many times are we going to fall for these reruns?

We didn't go into Iraq because of that. Why are you a serial fucking liar?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Thanks. Well the U.K. isn’t ‘sure’ he did it, and if everyone else is - why don’t they produce at least their reasoning as it doesn’t seem like an advantageous thing for Assad to have done at this point at all? And It’s not a trivial matter we’re dealing with here.
I guess if if you’re happy to trust the first responders and medical personnel on the ground to be agenda free maybe you are unfamiliar with Pallywood productions. None of this is evidence, at all, imho.

Last edited:
Oh, fuck. So it begins.

IF.
ASSUMING.
Wouldn’t you like more evidence for once?
And when he’s ‘gone’ - what then? Got a nice benevolent Islamic leader waiting in the wings? The next ones are always better, aren’t they?

Forum List

Back