Syria Is Going to be Bombed to Hell in the Next 24 Hours

There no evidence of jack shit about the claim of chemical weapons in Douma.

You don't know that. We track every aircraft in Syria. It's quite possible that we DO have evidence. You sound like a Russian shill.

This isn't gonna be a big deal. We will bomb another most empty airfield and put holes in the tarmac. Which will be fixed in a week.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.
I believe Assad used chemical weapons on the rebels.
I believe the international community can do what it will about that.
I believe we should leave, not be hurling missiles about with the Russians and Iranians and God knows who hanging around.
It is not our country. We came to fight ISIS. ISIS is pretty much outta there. Time to go.

“We must kill them, pig after pig, cow after cow. We must incinerate them village after village, army after army.”
- Col. Walter Kurtz
Apocalypse Now
You know he was crazy, right?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.
I believe we should leave, not be hurling missiles about with the Russians and Iranians and God knows who hanging around.
It is not our country. We came to fight ISIS. ISIS is pretty much outta there. Time to go.
So why fight ISIS if we do not care about the people who are there?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

We cannot permit Assad to get away with his crimes. We MUST punish him. I hope we kill him.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

We cannot permit Assad to get away with his crimes. We MUST punish him. I hope we kill him.

Assad didn't commit the crime!

It was a false flag to start a war!!

My GOD, how can people be so blind!:mad-61:

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

And you know this from tea leaves or pigeon entrails?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Let an international force do it. We do not have to be the Enforcer for the planet any longer.

Are we just going to hit air bases again? Does anyone know what we plan to bomb?

The plan is to destroy the Syrian government's capability to carry out more chemical attacks. That includes depots, barracks, hangars, fueling resources, airfields, and other support facilities.

Those helicopters that dropped the chemical weapons were tracked from the moment they took off, to the moment they returned to their airfields, trust me. They have already been targeted by and the coordinated locked in by the cruise missiles.

We'll probably also be taking out any anti-aircraft or anti-missile sites, giving us free reign. God help any Russian or Iranian advisory personal who happen to be in the way.

If any Russian fighter jets are dispatched, they will end up either as being smouldering rubble, or houses for the fish for the next 20 years, at the bottom of the Mediterranean Sea.

We're not playing tiddly-winks here.

There no evidence of jack shit about the claim of chemical weapons in Douma. And nice to know you support handing Syria over to Saudi Arabia to create another Islamic state.

You do know that the Saudis are now allowing women to work, drive cars, and not wear burkas, right?

Try to keep up with current events. They are not seeking to create a Caliphate.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Convenient excuse, but with the Russians sending troops to Douma to "secure" the area and refusing to allow a UN fact finding body to investigate, how "innocent" do you really think Russia's puppet Assad really is?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Let an international force do it. We do not have to be the Enforcer for the planet any longer.
So you're cool with this if France and Britain join us?

It sounds like that is what Trump is doing. What do you want, that we do nothing and just walk away?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

Convenient excuse, but with the Russians sending troops to Douma to "secure" the area and refusing to allow a UN fact finding body to investigate, how "innocent" do you really think Russia's puppet Assad really is?
Well President Trump is about to have some targets of opportunity then.

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

So you’ve got the evidence that he gassed the people? What did he stand to gain by doing that now?
Oh and he’s been committing ‘crimes’ for years - blowing people and babies into small pieces is also pretty disgusting.
Why must WE (I include European countries) punish him?
What is the aim of this endeavour?

Oh, fuck. So it begins.

And you know this from tea leaves or pigeon entrails?
And you know he did from palm reading and cows intestines???

“We must kill them, pig after pig, cow after cow. We must incinerate them village after village, army after army.”
- Col. Walter Kurtz
Apocalypse Now
You know he was crazy, right?
Yep. The “mad man theory.” Worked for Nixon and will work for Trump.
It wasn't a "theory" with Kurtz and I'm afraid it isn't with Trump, either. Damn that Bolton and all the generals that Trump likes for their shiny buttons. He thinks the military likes him because they don't boo him. They're under orders.

Nixon GOT OUT of Vietnam, and we lost. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back