Syria: children targeted to force people to flee, Christian MP says

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what other investigating of posters comments are you going to do today, deadbeat loser ?

I think I'll take my epic win on you and call it a night.

It doesn't get any easier then that...you did all the work for me.

Epic win?? Where ?

I just clearly proved you were wrong you fool..

You remind me of Arabs. Always claiming victory when they have gotten their asses kicked :lol:

If that's an epic win for you, i'd love to see some more !

What I said was I never saw a post by someone who was happy that a Palestinian child was killed.

The Palestinian in this case was not a child you fuckin retard ! (either way, I don't condone people who think like that)

So, are you done making a fool out of yourself yet ?

The victim was a 14 year old girl.

You know, Alfalfa, no one want to see a teenager killed, but there are teenagers being killed all the time in the other countries of the Middle East, and you are very, very quiet about this. I don't think that rational people actually think you care about some young Palestinian girl being killed. It is just an incident for you to bash Israel aain.

So to you a 14 year old young girl is not a child?

Exactly Sally. Any chance this idiot gets to bash Israel, he takes it.

He started a thread to bash ISrael because he feels they didn't do enough for the Philipines, even though they sent an entire team for two weeks.
He's just another assewipe lying sack of shit poster with no life.

Hasbara tactic #8...change the subject.

I saw it NOW when you and Coyote posted it, you illiterate retard !

Serious question, are you drunk or high, because you are making a real fool out of yourself.

So you don't remember when you report a post to mod? Why, because there are so many?

So now you're talking about the post I reported ??

was talking about KatzandDogz post

What I said was I never saw a post by someone who was happy that a Palestinian child was killed.

The Palestinian in this case was not a child you fuckin retard ! (either way, I don't condone people who think like that)

So, are you done making a fool out of yourself yet ?

Toast, she was a 14 yr old badly disabled child and the poster in question said "one less suicide bomber"

Alfalfa - Toast did not thank that post or respond to it - many of us skip over posts that mean little at the time.

BOTH YOU GUYS - Cool it down! Visit Another thread for a while! Throw darts at naughty pictures!

The victim was a 14 year old girl.

You know, Alfalfa, no one want to see a teenager killed, but there are teenagers being killed all the time in the other countries of the Middle East, and you are very, very quiet about this. I don't think that rational people actually think you care about some young Palestinian girl being killed. It is just an incident for you to bash Israel aain.

So to you a 14 year old young girl is not a child?

Whats the matter with you ? Did sally make the comment ?

Did she thank it ?

Get a life Alfie . I mean really.

You're the liar !

You still havent showed me where someone said what you think they said about it being good that a Palestinian CHILD died because there would be one less suicide bomber.

And BTW, you brought up me posting in that thread . Yes, I did see KatzandDogz post. But do you think I remember every fuckin post i read here??

If I remembered that someone posted something like that, I wouldn't lie about it. What would be the point in that?

Ahhh. So NOW you're claiming it's unreasonable for you to remember every post you've read but when you initially responded you seemed PRETTY SURE.

"I've never seen a comment like that here."

Then you admit you remember the comment.

So what is it?

I didn't admit I remembered the comment. I said I don't remember every fuckin comment someone posts here.

BTW, you just answered my question of "Are you done making a fool out of yourself?"

Hasbara tactic #9...If you're being a dick and everyone sees it, call someone else a bigger dick. (This works well in schoolyards)

Ahhh. So NOW you're claiming it's unreasonable for you to remember every post you've read but when you initially responded you seemed PRETTY SURE.

"I've never seen a comment like that here."

Then you admit you remember the comment.

So what is it?

I didn't admit I remembered the comment. I said I don't remember every fuckin comment someone posts here.

BTW, you just answered my question of "Are you done making a fool out of yourself?"

Hasbara tactic #9...If you're being a dick and everyone sees it, call someone else a bigger dick. (This works well in schoolyards)

But I didn'tr call you a dick, you called me one though.

I called you a fool..

But yes, you are a dick...

You have a serious obsession with the word Hasbara though. It's really kind of freaky

I saw it NOW when you and Coyote posted it, you illiterate retard !

Serious question, are you drunk or high, because you are making a real fool out of yourself.

So you don't remember when you report a post to mod? Why, because there are so many?

So now you're talking about the post I reported ??

was talking about KatzandDogz post

You reported Kats post and not Sherri critical post of katz?

Well, we got a mod here and can solve this one pretty easily. Give coyote permission to check your report entries and if it does come out that you actually reported katz, you will have my humblest apologies.

Exactly Sally. Any chance this idiot gets to bash Israel, he takes it.

He started a thread to bash ISrael because he feels they didn't do enough for the Philipines, even though they sent an entire team for two weeks.
He's just another assewipe lying sack of shit poster with no life.

Hasbara tactic #8...change the subject.

I didn't change the subject, merely responded to Sally's comment

Chalk up another fail for Alfie !

Thread closed for a cool down period. It may or may not be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back