Syria: children targeted to force people to flee, Christian MP says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the post from Connery that I thanked:

On the way to Beit Jala Governmental Hospital, the ambulance arrived at the Container Road checkpoint north of Bethlehem and found it closed, he said."

A little more accuracy and a little less bullshit would go a long way here sherri

He was correcting Sherri's lie

and my post 16:

Great job by the IDF to destroy the airport, so Palestinian terrorists can't import weapons to kill Israeli civilians

So, what are you whining about ?

Here's the post from Connery that I thanked:

On the way to Beit Jala Governmental Hospital, the ambulance arrived at the Container Road checkpoint north of Bethlehem and found it closed, he said."

A little more accuracy and a little less bullshit would go a long way here sherri

He was correcting Sherri's lie

and my post 16:

Great job by the IDF to destroy the airport, so Palestinian terrorists can't import weapons to kill Israeli civilians

So, what are you whining about ?

You are such a lying tool, and a bad one at that toasty...

Member #39069

Thanked 3,667 Times in 2,420 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz View Post

One less suicide bomber. (The offending post by katz)
When you die, there will be one less Hater in the world. ( response to the offending post by munnerlyn)

Reported (TOASTYS RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE, NOTIFYING MUNNERLYNN THAT HE HAS REPORTED HER POST TO THE MODS! FOR GODS SAKE, DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME? DID YOU REPORT THE POS POST BY KATZ? DOR GODS SAKE THIS WAS AN ARTIVLE AQBOUTG A 14 YEAR OLD PALI GIRL WHO DIED ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE ISRAEL CLOSED ROADS THEY HAD A CHECKPOINT ON!

Can anyone believe this? First he lies about having seen this type of post making the good natured Coyote spend time retrieving it, he still denies it. Then when I provide evidence he was on the thread at the time and posted, HE STILL DENIES IT.

What a fucking creep liar.

What do you got to say now toasty? Have your buns been toasted enough?

Fucking lying sack of shit.

I'm not done with you yet...

POS

Last edited:
lol I still have no clue what you're whining about , you fuckin freak !

I saw the post by KatzandDogz, whats your point ? What are you so riled up about ?

What I said was I never saw a post by someone who was happy that a Palestinian child was killed.

The Palestinian in this case was not a child you fuckin retard ! (either way, I don't condone people who think like that)

So, are you done making a fool out of yourself yet ?

What I said was I never saw a post by someone who was happy that a Palestinian child was killed.

The Palestinian in this case was not a child you fuckin retard ! (either way, I don't condone people who think like that)

The victim was a 14 year old girl.

Liar. The proof is in the posts.

You don't condone people like that? YOU REPORTED TO THE MODS A POST THAT WAS CRITICAL OF THE FILTHY POS POST.

You're a filthy fucking liar and everyone sees it.

You're the liar !

You still havent showed me where someone said what you think they said about it being good that a Palestinian CHILD died because there would be one less suicide bomber.

And BTW, you brought up me posting in that thread . Yes, I did see KatzandDogz post. But do you think I remember every fuckin post i read here??

If I remembered that someone posted something like that, I wouldn't lie about it. What would be the point in that?

lol I still have no clue what you're whining about , you fuckin freak !

I saw the post by KatzandDogz, whats your point ? What are you so riled up about ?

Oh, so NOW you admit you saw the post that celebrated the death of a 14 year old pali girl because she might grow up to be a suicide bomber.

Which is exactly what Coyote and I were talking about.

Fucking POS zionist.

You're the liar !

You still havent showed me where someone said what you think they said about it being good that a Palestinian CHILD died because there would be one less suicide bomber.

And BTW, you brought up me posting in that thread . Yes, I did see KatzandDogz post. But do you think I remember every fuckin post i read here??

If I remembered that someone posted something like that, I wouldn't lie about it. What would be the point in that?

Do you remember when you report a post to the mods and can't wait to tell the poster you just fucked so?

I saw it NOW when you and Coyote posted it, you illiterate retard !

Serious question, are you drunk or high, because you are making a real fool out of yourself.

Do you need a bigger shovel?

Do you ??

You went through all that trouble to just make a fool out of yourself.

I just proved that I didn't lie, and I also proved that you're really not normal. Get a life asshole :)

So, what other investigating of posters comments are you going to do today, deadbeat loser ?

You know, Alfalfa, no one want to see a teenager killed, but there are teenagers being killed all the time in the other countries of the Middle East, and you are very, very quiet about this. I don't think that rational people actually think you care about some young Palestinian girl being killed. It is just an incident for you to bash Israel aain.

Exactly Sally. Any chance this idiot gets to bash Israel, he takes it.

He started a thread to bash ISrael because he feels they didn't do enough for the Philipines, even though they sent an entire team for two weeks.
He's just another assewipe lying sack of shit poster with no life.

You're the liar !

Ahhh. So NOW you're claiming it's unreasonable for you to remember every post you've read but when you initially responded you seemed PRETTY SURE.

"I've never seen a comment like that here."

Then you admit you remember the comment.

So what is it?

So, what other investigating of posters comments are you going to do today, deadbeat loser ?

I think I'll take my epic win on you and call it a night.

It doesn't get any easier then that...you did all the work for me.

You're the liar !

Ahhh. So NOW you're claiming it's unreasonable for you to remember every post you've read but when you initially responded you seemed PRETTY SURE.

"I've never seen a comment like that here."

Then you admit you remember the comment.

So what is it?

I didn't admit I remembered the comment. I said I don't remember every fuckin comment someone posts here.

BTW, you just answered my question of "Are you done making a fool out of yourself?"

I saw it NOW when you and Coyote posted it, you illiterate retard !

Serious question, are you drunk or high, because you are making a real fool out of yourself.

So you don't remember when you report a post to mod? Why, because there are so many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back