Sydney [Muslim] protesters call for beheadings

The Islamic Council of Australia has condemned the riots, saying these people do not represent the majority of Muslims, and they are angered with them for bringing shame to the religion.

Sshhhh. You are messing up the right-wing conservative hopes to remove all Muslims from America.

This guys think they are doing muslims a favor...I fucking hate their stupid mentality especially these salafist Morons...I've seen so many salafist in gaza they hardheaded people and think stupidly.....Hamas understands much more Islam the right way....when I was there in 2009 a salafist group at a mosque...brought weopons and were claiming they are the right group and they will run over Hamas....such hardheaded people....Hamas tried to let a guy speak to them and what do they do? Shoot him in the head...that brought alll the hamas militsnts in that area....and Hamas killed them all and arrested them all for being morons.

One case in point. I'm sure that there are literally a million such examples of muslim stupidity. They are as stupid as the chistians that burned and tortured suspected witches.

Soooo STUPID!!!!

Christians didn't burn witches in the name of GOD! Are you retarded? People weren't acting in Christinity, they were acting in manipulation that caused fear.

Liberals live to twist the truth in order to make good people look bad!

Your ignorant argument is:
1) People of Salem were Christians.
2) People of Salem killed suspected witches.
Therefore...
Christians killed suspected witches because they were Christians...

Jonny has red hair - therefore red haired boys are named Johnny...

Makes sense right?

The Islamic Council of Australia has condemned the riots, saying these people do not represent the majority of Muslims, and they are angered with them for bringing shame to the religion.

Sshhhh. You are messing up the right-wing conservative hopes to remove all Muslims from America.

Who ever suggested removing muslims from America besides YOU??

Liberals are more dense than lead...

Christians didn't burn witches in the name of GOD! Are you retarded? People weren't acting in Christinity, they were acting in manipulation that caused fear.

Actually, witches are killed in the name of God quite regularly. I know of cases from this year.

You know AP is bullshit....it looked mostly as a peaceful protest

Yeah, these 'peaceful protests' already cost 5 American lives. This lie about Islam being a peaceful religion has got to quit.

Im referring to the Australian protest.....man why are you such a dumbass?

No such thing as a peaceful protest by muslims. These muslims are obviously fearful of increasing anger at Islam because their religion is all about hate and killing. They just trying to get in front of worldwide growing anger.

Actually, witches are killed in the name of God quite regularly. I know of cases from this year.

Lies....

Really?

How little you know about the world outside US borders.....!

A 72-year-old grandmother suffered one of the most barbaric of deaths when she was burnt alive by a mob at Tema Site 15 after being accused of being a witch.

A student-nurse, who appeared on the scene, attempted to rescue the old woman from her ordeal but the woman died of her burns within 24 hours of arrival at the Tema General Hospital.

Two of the suspects are Samuel Ghunney, a 50-year-old photographer, and Pastor Samuel Fletcher Sagoe, 55, the evangelist.

Grandma set ablaze in Alleged Exorcism Attempt | VibeGhana.com

You know AP is bullshit....it looked mostly as a peaceful protest

Yeah, these 'peaceful protests' already cost 5 American lives. This lie about Islam being a peaceful religion has got to quit.

How many deaths has cristianity caused throughout world history?

Tons --- I've said it many times -- there are people who will abuse Christianity to accomplish their end means. Look at Westboro Baptist --- still no real Chrsitian would ever endorse their behavior. In fact we reject the notion that they are even Christians.

Another example is Jeremiah Wright -- who teaches racism, racial based communism, and the hate of America.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.

Not all Christians are terrorists.

It is amazing that people need to be remind of this - but clearly they do.

True statement --- still, Islam teaches to kill infidels. Therefore there will be killers in the name of islam as long as there are people who follow the koran.

The Bible teaches love... People have to act in non-accordance of the Bible in order to kill ANYONE.

Tons --- I've said it many times -- there are people who will abuse Christianity to accomplish their end means. Look at Westboro Baptist --- still no real Chrsitian would ever endorse their behavior. In fact we reject the notion that they are even Christians.

Another example is Jeremiah Wright -- who teaches racism, racial based communism, and the hate of America.

Therein lies much of the Christian problem: They quickly disclaim their whackos - instead of condemning and/or trying to moderate them!

Last edited:
No such thing as a peaceful protest by muslims.

Stupid, childish, racist posting.

As usual, you missed the point! The protest isn't about peace. The protest in in fear of retribution.

The only time Muslims protest is to ramp up anger among the masses, or in an attempt to keep themselves safe because they lack numbers.

You don't see any middle eastern muslims protesting their spite for their brothers was want to kill all of us do ya?

Anyone who has been here more than a month knows that several right-wing posters have called for Muslims to be removed from America, even Muslims who are retired military.

Therein lies much of the Christian problem: They quickly disclaim their whackos - instead of condemning and/or trying to moderate them!

moderate them? thats the job of the laww of the land - and unfortunately we can't create laws to stop them --- WE HAVE TRIED!!!

...and my post was a condemnation of them --

ignorant fool...

Anyone who has been here more than a month knows that several right-wing posters have called for Muslims to be removed from America, even Muslims who are retired military.

Find such posts....

Forum List

Back