Switzerland will abandon neutrality in case of Moscow imperialistic attack, the President of the Swiss Confederation and Minister of Defense, Amherd

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Switzerland should be helping arm Ukraine now then they won't have to worry about Moscow hordes so much. Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

the President of the Swiss Confederation and Minister of Defense, Viola Amherd
1712690489065.jpeg

I'm astonished. That's indeed true. She said NATO and neutrality are not in conflict with each other. The order of the day is to stop an attack by Russia. That's why the Swiss army should train and work together with the NATO armies. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Neutrality is sacrosanct for the Swiss. Putin really changes the world - but I "fear" he will for sure not be happy with this changes.

I'm astonished. That's indeed true. She said NATO and neutrality are not in conflict with each other. The order of the day is to stop an attack by Russia. That's why the Swiss army should train and work together with the NATO armies. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. Neutrality is sacrosanct for the Swiss. Putin really changes the world - but I "fear" he will for sure not be happy with this changes.
and they do much more for Ukraine, like Finns do , without saying too much ....

Russia would attack Switzerland only in the case of WW3, when all European nations are viewed as enemy states and subject to nuclear attacks by Moscow. The European Sky Shield initiative that includes anti-ballistic missile capability would be useful in this worst case scenario.

If Ukraine had stayed neutral by following Switzerland's example, it would not have been invaded by Russia. Finland is more vulnerable after it broke the long-standing policy of neutrality.

She noted that the European Sky Shield initiative provides for neutrality, but in the event of an attack on the country, neutrality will be suspended, and Switzerland will be able to organize defense together with partners.

The President expressed hope that such a defense system would not have to be used, but that cooperation with partners would provide additional security guarantees in the event of a threat.

Last edited:
Russia would attack Switzerland ...

Exactly that's what the Swiss seem to think. Since 1474 AD they seem to see in someone the first time a really dangerous threat for the existence of Switzerland. Congrats, Russia.

Last edited:
Russia would attack Switzerland only in the case of WW3, when all European nations are viewed as enemy states and subject to nuclear attacks by Moscow. The European Sky Shield initiative that includes anti-ballistic missile capability would be useful in this worst case scenario.

If Ukraine had stayed neutral by following Switzerland's example, it would not have been invaded by Russia. Finland is more vulnerable after it broke the long-standing policy of neutrality.

She noted that the European Sky Shield initiative provides for neutrality, but in the event of an attack on the country, neutrality will be suspended, and Switzerland will be able to organize defense together with partners.

The President expressed hope that such a defense system would not have to be used, but that cooperation with partners would provide additional security guarantees in the event of a threat.

Russian, to fight for the life and the freedom of Switzerland (= "the neutrality") is a great joy for me. I love Switzerland.

Poor old Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle, has overlooked the family connections of Soros and Rothschild with Snaziland .

It's Deep State family HQ you twerp .

Poor old Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle, has overlooked the family connections of Soros and Rothschild with Snaziland .

It's Deep State family HQ you twerp .

Russian - you are becoming day by day more unreal with your totally absurde propaganda learned on Aldebaran IV which you never reached. How would it be if you Russians could get your feet back on the ground? You can't go on like this without destroying yourselves. Let your horses think for you - they are much more wiser then your new tyrant Mr. Vlabsurdimir Putin.

Last edited:
You can't go on like this without destroying yourselves.

Try reading, posts and checking with a friend that you understand them :-

"Poor old Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle, has overlooked the family connections of Soros and Rothschild with Snaziland .
It's Deep State family HQ, you twerp ."

I have repeated my post so that you can examine it in detail over the next few weeks.
It is full of Facts .
So , memorise them Germy , as they are bound to stand you in good stead if you ever have a need to seem intelligent .

Switzerland should be helping arm Ukraine now then they won't have to worry about Moscow hordes so much. Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US/EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

the President of the Swiss Confederation and Minister of Defense, Viola Amherd
View attachment 929766

I doubt the Russians would want to take on the Swiss. The Swiss civilians are too well armed and trained.

I doubt the Russians would want to take on the Swiss. The Swiss civilians are too well armed and trained.

doesn't work against the Moscovites , only a conventional army(s) can stop Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Jihadists

doesn't work against the Moscovites , only a conventional army(s) can stop Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Jihadists

Try ruling a nation where a high percentage of the male population have some military training, an assault rifle and ammo.

Try reading, posts and checking with a friend that you understand them :-

"Poor old Nazi Troll , Titty Winkle, has overlooked the family connections of Soros and Rothschild with Snaziland .
It's Deep State family HQ, you twerp ."

I have repeated my post so that you can examine it in detail over the next few weeks.
It is full of Facts .
So , memorise them Germy , as they are bound to stand you in good stead if you ever have a need to seem intelligent .

It is always stupid what you say, slave of Putin. Also now. It is inevitable that Russia will destroy Russia when Russia will continue to stay on Putins way. And because Putin is like a poisonous snake I guess Russia will die soundless. I fear one day someone will ask Russia "Are you dead?" and nobody will answer.

Translation:

On an evening like tonight, it's completely clear:
It can't be that that's it already
The same noses, they were all there yesterday too
The fear that you'll soon be the same kind
Something has to happen now, time goes on and on
Time goes on and on and still seems to stand still
Ten, twenty, thirty years, plenty of time to go crazy
That's too much time to just go round in circles

Like a poison that sneaks into the body
The rut has spread through our lives
But now we suddenly realise that this is no longer enough
This spark has just been ignited
It's not too late to turn the tide
Turn the wheel before it goes on like this
There's the panic button. I think it's time
I'm getting out of here now. Come on, are you ready?

[Refrain]
Let's go to the end of the world
For a thousand days or more
Without a plan with very little money

[Verse 2]
We get off and then get on again at the end
We get on at the other end of the world
As stupid as that sounds: We'll just be happy again
Imagine we only do what we like
It's up to us to find a way now
To find a way to finally get out of here
We both want it that way. We just have to dare
To tear down the old bridges for good

We will do everything except rest
We will do everything except rest
We will do everything
We will do everything
We will do everything

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back