Swedish LGBT Writer Demands Mosques Welcome and Include Homosexuals

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Swedish writer Jonas Gardell has demanded that mosques welcome and include members of the LGBT community and examine their attitudes toward homosexuals following the Oslo gay pub shooting.

Jonas Gardell, who self-identifies as gay, stated that after two people were killed in last month’s Oslo shooting at a well-known gay pub ahead of the city’s Pride festivities, mosques should be more inclusive toward the LGBT community.

The main suspect in the Oslo attack, Iranian national Zaniar Matapour, is said to have been linked to radical Islamic extremists who were also linked to the Islamic State terrorist group.

“Of course, the vast majority of Muslims are not extremists but reject violence. But damn it, everyone has a responsibility, a responsibility for how the religion they belong to views gay and transgender people, an obligation to defend and include LGBTQ people in their congregations, to receive us in their mosques as loved by God, just as we are,” he wrote in an opinion article for newspaper Expressen.

Dead man walking

I dont think they have that Lil grenade problem under control either

main-qimg-d24748d2f4fd7a99db417621cda96632-lq.jpg

Swedish writer Jonas Gardell has demanded that mosques welcome and include members of the LGBT community and examine their attitudes toward homosexuals following the Oslo gay pub shooting.

Jonas Gardell, who self-identifies as gay, stated that after two people were killed in last month’s Oslo shooting at a well-known gay pub ahead of the city’s Pride festivities, mosques should be more inclusive toward the LGBT community.

The main suspect in the Oslo attack, Iranian national Zaniar Matapour, is said to have been linked to radical Islamic extremists who were also linked to the Islamic State terrorist group.

“Of course, the vast majority of Muslims are not extremists but reject violence. But damn it, everyone has a responsibility, a responsibility for how the religion they belong to views gay and transgender people, an obligation to defend and include LGBTQ people in their congregations, to receive us in their mosques as loved by God, just as we are,” he wrote in an opinion article for newspaper Expressen.

Dead man walking

I dont [sic] think they have that Lil grenade problem under control either

I doubt if any Muslem sect is interested in what a depraved faggot thinks it should teach and practice; any more than any faithful Christian sect would be.

Dead man walking

Demanding religions ignore their teachings to include sexual deviancies as normal.
I don't think it works that way...

boldstrategy.gif

There is no question that their is an issue with Muslims and gays just like their is with many Christians and white supremacists. Prior to 9/11 our Muslims had brought it out in the open and were talking about it and being answered on tv. There was movement. Unfortunately 9/11 and afterwards caused them to be scared and to move within and now on the whole they will not talk.

Demanding religions ignore their teachings to include sexual deviancies as normal.
I don't think it works that way...

View attachment 671792

Especially when those making any such demands have no standing whatsoever with regard to that religion.

Is there any Religion on Earth that looks to outsiders for advice on what it should teach and practice?

Dead man walking

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, lets see which side he ends up on.

here-we.gif

The thing is most European Constitutions don't have something as strong as our First Amendment to protect religious freedom. Add in EU level mandates and this may actually gain some traction over there.

Dead man walking

I can see something bad is going to happen there.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

There is no question that their is an issue with Muslims and gays just like their is with many Christians and white supremacists. Prior to 9/11 our Muslims had brought it out in the open and were talking about it and being answered on tv. There was movement. Unfortunately 9/11 and afterwards caused them to be scared and to move within and now on the whole they will not talk.
Are there any black supremacists? Just asking..

Dead man walking

Queers are welcome in the Muslim world.

They're welcome to go up on the roof and check out the nice view.

Of course, Surada will be along any minute to disagree with me.

I think it's a good idea. Western nations have passed anti-discrimination laws based on their own social and cultural standards. They should make religious organizations abide by the laws of the country they are incorporated in.

No one is forcing Muslims to build mosques in Sweden, and if they think the country is immoral for not discriminating against gays, there are plenty of places in the world they can go that would be more to their liking. The country they came from comes to mind...

Personally I don't give a crap about someone's sexual preferences. If it makes them happy and it doesn't infringe on me, it's none of my business and I have more important things to worry about.

Forum List

Back