• Yes

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Hi

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...
LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW CORRUPT SWEDEN HAS BECOME!

(I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors, my english isn't perfect)
Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the English, most of us have trouble with it too. Your story is a bit too typical lately. Give free stuff to people and they don't respect it, or you. Europe has had a low birth rate and there aren't enough young workers like yourself to support the aging population. We suffer from it too and it's probably why it's so difficult to do something about the Mexicans.

Unfortunately the media in the US is almost entirely focused on the US and will discuss what a movie actor thinks before covering world events. I have to watch Skynews, Euronews or Deutche Welle to see what's going on. I think there will be a backlash to your events but political correctness abounds the world over.

(Sorry to be abrupt dear. But we were discussing lesbian pedophiles like bodica and freja)

Not one of The Great Goose posts have brought anything relevant to the thread. If you have nothing better to say than to bully others, it's better to just leave the thread.
That's my approach to forums anyhow.
My research and observation into this matter is great. You are newly awakened. Ive had 20 years looking into this.

maybe you just dont want to give up your 30 shekels?

Well no because Barbara Lerner Spectre expects more than 30, she demands destruction of Sweden for the Swedes, so it you know in her OWN words "makes it safe" for her own kind, who of course, like her aren't actual ethnic Swedes.
Lucy, what is the first rule of fightclub?

The first rule, is that there are no rules and when you have them on the ground you kick them until they're a bloody pulp.

But fair point!

Oh sorry, I was just thinking of kicking or just shooting the bastards....you know :eusa_doh:

Hi

And I beg of you... Please make sure that american media writes more about Swedens immigration... The world needs to know what a mass psychosis this country is having...

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the English, most of us have trouble with it too. Your story is a bit too typical lately. Give free stuff to people and they don't respect it, or you. Europe has had a low birth rate and there aren't enough young workers like yourself to support the aging population. We suffer from it too and it's probably why it's so difficult to do something about the Mexicans.

Unfortunately the media in the US is almost entirely focused on the US and will discuss what a movie actor thinks before covering world events. I have to watch Skynews, Euronews or Deutche Welle to see what's going on. I think there will be a backlash to your events but political correctness abounds the world over.

I think your English is good, for an American :tongue: :scared1:

They are female homosexual pedophiles. They dont care about the rape epidemic. It helps their agenda of creating a rift between the sexes And allows them to set up their OWN lesbian grooming rings in schools.

Dont argue, just observe. It might take a few years of truth seeking but if you seek you will discover the Goose is correct. Try enrolling in a creative industry course in university...
First you accuse this woman of being a feminist with no evidence or cause. And that was all you cared to say about her trials and suffering. It is apparent to me you could not care less how little you care about your own conduct or character to treat someone that way, but instead try to be the cool antagonist in the room to generate attention.

Then you attempt (above) to explain to the board that Sweden’s real problem is homosexual feminists as though this has the least bit to do with the Islamic infiltration crisis of Sweden this sincere woman brought up. Get real. Maybe you should learn to apologize instead of trying to protect your ego.

It's the Political Correctness + the Militant Feminists + the Human Rights horsecrap combined that has brought Sweden to this disaster situation.
It's all feminism. The commies who sneaked into British government departments during ww2. The bolsheviks who hitler fought..

The Soviets had female combat conscripts in ww2. But the feminists decided they didn't like equality THAT much and that was abolished after.

(Sorry to be abrupt dear. But we were discussing lesbian pedophiles like bodica and freja)

My research and observation into this matter is great. You are newly awakened. Ive had 20 years looking into this.

maybe you just dont want to give up your 30 shekels?

Well no because Barbara Lerner Spectre expects more than 30, she demands destruction of Sweden for the Swedes, so it you know in her OWN words "makes it safe" for her own kind, who of course, like her aren't actual ethnic Swedes.
Lucy, what is the first rule of fightclub?

The first rule, is that there are no rules and when you have them on the ground you kick them until they're a bloody pulp.

But fair point!

Oh sorry, I was just thinking of kicking or just shooting the bastards....you know :eusa_doh:
Yes. I certainly do :)

Scuze moi, but the Swedes are descended from Vikings. They are plenty manly; it's their government that sucks.
Incorrect. The swedes are decended from farmers. The English, irish, germanics and russians are descendant from the raiders.

feminism has clouded your logic.

You aren't too bright, are you bub? If you think I'm a feminist, I have some Enron shares to sell you.

The Swedes, as well as the Norwegians and Danish are descended from Vikings.

Omg

From the farmers that DIDNT go aviking!

you dingbat. You fucking dingbat.

I wouldn't pay much attention to The Great Goose. Seems to be a troll.
You call others stupid, when you didn't even know where Sweden was! You thought it was around Subsahara! LOL

Back to topic...
I think the vikings are starting to wake up, but it might be too late.

I don't think it is too late. The Vikings still outnumber the Muslim Invaders.
Maybe not when you count all the libtards who not only scream racist at anyone who even wants to discuss the issues, but work very hard to cover them up to. It is like a new Stockhom Syndrome, IMHO.

Hi

The Brits, French and Germans fucked it up with all the diverse non nonsensical spellings. English are hard!

Incorrect. The swedes are decended from farmers. The English, irish, germanics and russians are descendant from the raiders.

You aren't too bright, are you bub? If you think I'm a feminist, I have some Enron shares to sell you.

Omg

You call others stupid, when you didn't even know where Sweden was! You thought it was around Subsahara! LOL

Back to topic...

Maybe not when you count all the libtards who not only scream racist at anyone who even wants to discuss the issues, but work very hard to cover them up to. It is like a new Stockhom Syndrome, IMHO.
Maybe someone taught the libtards how to " perseverate"

Omg

Back to topic...

Oh the irony, Stockholm Syndrome. Your point is correct, nothing being done, because everytime anyone says the obvious, that there is big problem....the MSM who populated usually by Cultural Marxists start screaming "racist" and as people know, they have same modus operandi worldwide and it's only intended to shut people up.

lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

People must make one of two choices:

Choice A - speak truth and DON'T apologise and DON'T bother that they call you names.

Choice B - shut up, be afraid of being called names and watch your nation be taken off you and you be squashed like ant.

THE TRUTH IS WHAT THEY FEAR THE MOST.

truth-george-orwell-1984.jpg

Hi

The Brits, French and Germans fucked it up with all the diverse non nonsensical spellings. English are hard!

:lol:

I can tell on the Goose posting history that this is a really juvenile person.
Do the forum a favor and stay out of serious discussions, go and discuss marijuana or something. :)
*puts on ignore*

Back to the thread.

Hi

Thank you!

The birth rate has been brought up alot. They might be right about that, but it doesn't work if the young people they take in refuses to work...
There was even a case in Sweden where a muslim refused to shake hands with his female boss. He lost the job, and he reported it as discrimination. He got like 4000$ for that...

They are female homosexual pedophiles. They dont care about the rape epidemic. It helps their agenda of creating a rift between the sexes And allows them to set up their OWN lesbian grooming rings in schools.

Dont argue, just observe. It might take a few years of truth seeking but if you seek you will discover the Goose is correct. Try enrolling in a creative industry course in university...
First you accuse this woman of being a feminist with no evidence or cause. And that was all you cared to say about her trials and suffering. It is apparent to me you could not care less how little you care about your own conduct or character to treat someone that way, but instead try to be the cool antagonist in the room to generate attention.

Then you attempt (above) to explain to the board that Sweden’s real problem is homosexual feminists as though this has the least bit to do with the Islamic infiltration crisis of Sweden this sincere woman brought up. Get real. Maybe you should learn to apologize instead of trying to protect your ego.

It's the Political Correctness + the Militant Feminists + the Human Rights horsecrap combined that has brought Sweden to this disaster situation.
It's all feminism. The commies who sneaked into British government departments during ww2. The bolsheviks who hitler fought..

The Soviets had female combat conscripts in ww2. But the feminists decided they didn't like equality THAT much and that was abolished after.

Those Soviet female soldiers were, in American words....bad ass!

We had female military also, Dive Bombers, such as Hanna Reitsch in Luftwaffe, an amazing woman....bizarrely post-War she was asked by Government of Ghana to train their Air Force, she also on invitation of Nehru founded Gliding School in India and in 1961 President Kennedy invited Hanna Reitsch to the White House.

THIS is how our Germanics used to be treated, before the Propaganda Campaign began in 1970s against us.

Now President Kennedy would have been bullied into resigning for inviting Hanna Reitsch to the White House.

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!
Thing is, muslims are reproducing like crazy. I often see a mother with 5-7 children, children that WE HARDWORKING SWEDES support.
A swede has to work to support the family... huge contrast.

I'm hoping the swedish men will fight back... I can't do it alone... we need an army of Vikings!

The Russians are making Syria safe for all those Muslim kids. Send them, now.

Welcome to the board, Freja, and thank you for the informative post. As in real life, there are some on here too, who will call you a racist for simply discussing these issues, unfortunately. How are Malmö and Little Mogadishu - Rinkeby, these days?

Thank you :)

Oh, Malmö... its awful. Technically, swedes are a minority there. Same with Rinkeby I believe...
There are shootings, explosions, cars burning, women and boys get raped, assaults, stealing, murders, the police gets rocks thrown at them, the ambulance also have rocks thrown at them and theres garbage everywhere...
It's not safe for any swedes to be there... :(

Last edited:

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!
Thing is, muslims are reproducing like crazy. I often see a mother with 5-7 children, children that WE HARDWORKING SWEDES support.

I'm hoping the swedish men will fight back... I can't do it alone... we need an army of Vikings!

I wish we could do that!!
The other day Sweden sent a plane to Afghanistan (with rejected Afghans) to put them back where they belong. Thing is, Afghanistan refused to accept them back into the country!! Because they have no papers or identification... Only Sweden accept such asylum seekers... It's madness!
So they were flown back and we are stuck with them... :/

I'm guessing it will be the same with the syrians...

Those Soviet female soldiers were, in American words....bad ass!

We had female military also, Dive Bombers, such as Hanna Reitsch in Luftwaffe, an amazing woman....bizarrely post-War she was asked by Government of Ghana to train their Air Force, she also on invitation of Nehru founded Gliding School in India and in 1961 President Kennedy invited Hanna Reitsch to the White House.

THIS is how our Germanics used to be treated, before the Propaganda Campaign began in 1970s against us.

Now President Kennedy would have been bullied into resigning for inviting Hanna Reitsch to the White House.
:gay:

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!

They want free stuff, they get no free stuff in Middle East. We of course should be giving them choice:

Get the fuck out of our nations OR we'll shoot you.

Fuck the Commie UN and Fuck the Commie Human Rights Groups.

Omg

Back to topic...

Ah, you are right!

I wish we could do that!!
The other day Sweden sent a plane to Afghanistan (with rejected Afghans) to put them back where they belong. Thing is, Afghanistan refused to accept them back into the country!! Because they have no papers or identification... Only Sweden accept such asylum seekers... It's madness!
So they were flown back and we are stuck with them... :/

I'm guessing it will be the same with the syrians...

Yes so you get balls and you say to the Goat Fuckers in Afghanistan....you're taking your Afghan filth back OR you get no more Aid from Swedish Government.

WTF are Sweden taking ORDERS off the Goat Fucking Afghan "Government"? Of course because your Government have no testicles and are too bothered about Human Rights of savages....whilst not giving fuck about Human Rights of the Swedish people.

This is why I've given up. No one wants to give up their dominance of men, so therefore other peoples with dominant men will take over.

Forum List

Back