Sweden clears final hurdle to join NATO

Rewriting history must be a full time job for the Fanboys.

For nearly a decade Putin has been supporting combat in Ukraine. He built a bridge to tie conquered territory to his own nation. You remember the bridge. The one that the apologists amongst us said was a war crime when it was damaged in an attack?

During that time President Trump tried to pull all our troops out of Europe. Thankfully he was defeated in the election and Biden was able to countermand that order. Otherwise Putin would be taking lunch in Paris.

Before Ukraine NATO had become more coffee club than military alliance. We haven’t done a Reforger since the wall fell. We haven’t done much joint training with the exception of a few map exercises. Most American troops had been cycled in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Hardly threatening.

What did threaten Putin was the EU and Ukraine deciding to tie their economies to the Western European nations instead of Mother Russia.

Putin wants war. I say give him the biggest war available. Launch the Nukes.
What do you think would happen to you in this big war you Muppet?

The Warsaw pact went over three decades ago, so what Russian aggression are you talking about? you are actually talking bollocks.

Really? I’m not surprised you are so ignorant. It’s hard to get good news in Moscow, or the RW news sites.

First. The Warsaw Pact was formed after NATO. It was the Soviet answer to NATO. NATO was formed to stop Russian aggression, before the Warsaw Pact was even imagined.

Second. Russia has invade the former Soviet Block nations before. Several times.

Georgia? Remember that? We all joked that someone was going to have to use hand puppets to tell W. Bush that there was a nation named Georgia, and the Russians were not in Atlanta.

Shall I continue? The seizure of the Crimean Peninsula? Ring any bells?

The Russians are expanding their territory by moving fences.

There was not even a threat of the Soviets attacking Europe in the cold war never mind Russia attacking Sweden, why the hell would they? do you actually believe that pile of elephant shit?
That's too stupid for you to believe.

Forum List

Back