Swalwell sues Trump, Donald Jr and Giuliani over their role in Capitol insurrection

I was watching some legal eagles this morning. The great thing about civil suits is "discovery". The accusers can demand documents, and not be denied. And they can require the defendant to testify under oath. We all know how that would go for the Dotard. He'd be lying 3 seconds in! :cool-45:
Not just that, but the bar for conviction in civil suits is lower than in criminal suits.

Before you make any other stupid statements on a subject you know nothing about, you should know that civil suits don't result in convictions.

Of course not , it's Fartwell. :laugh:

1615071186645.png

I was watching some legal eagles this morning. The great thing about civil suits is "discovery". The accusers can demand documents, and not be denied. And they can require the defendant to testify under oath. We all know how that would go for the Dotard. He'd be lying 3 seconds in! :cool-45:
People leave cities because of Voltaire's comments.

Between Swallowell, and Diane Feinstein, do any of you all notice a trend of Chinese spies imbedded in the DNC?

I mean the DNC's deep connections to the Communist Party of China go back to the 90s, when the Chinese were funding Dem political campaigns, and Clinton paid them back when he gave them US nuclear secrets....the pattern is real...it's become completely obvious the DNC is owned by the CCP

Between Swallowell, and Diane Feinstein, do any of you all notice a trend of Chinese spies imbedded in the DNC?

Chinese spies imbedded in the DNC?

Nah.....we don't see nothing....nothing at all! You see something? nah, nothing.

1615079705587.png

Forum List

Back