Swalwell shares threatening voice mail from Carlson fan

Making threatening phone calls is a go to move for you? Well, anyone who is all in for the fat former fraud who brags you'd support him even if he shot someone in broad daylight on 5th Ave.........

Prove it. They can trace those sorts of calls with no problem. I will bet you a lot of money that the call originated from his wifes workplace. I wonder if fang fang made the call for him.

The Big Lie and the complicity of FOX News is asking for more violence and possibly death. I hope both the FCC and the FBI are monitoring Carlson and his lies.
Well it's about time somebody attacked him. The democrats don't attack another democRat for something as sleeping with the enemy. With his rainbow flag hanging on his DC office door I thought he was your typical faggot poll puffer traitor. When I found out it was a female from China I show the chump more respect than I would a guy puffing on an Asian. At least the guy got something for his selling of secrets. Most of those democRats all they get is a bad taste in their mouth and a stain on their sheets.

Well it's about time somebody attacked him. The democrats don't attack another democRat for something as sleeping with the enemy. With his rainbow flag hanging on his DC office door I thought he was your typical faggot poll puffer traitor. When I found out it was a female from China I show the chump more respect than I would a guy puffing on an Asian. At least the guy got something for his selling of secrets. Most of those democRats all they get is a bad taste in their mouth and a stain on their sheets.
The Mafia and Donald depend on intimidation and bullying....

Forum List

Back