Swalwell shares threatening voice mail from Carlson fan

I dunno know, sounds more like Swalwell's boyfriend, if you listen real close.
Who knows who the caller was or even if there was a 'legit caller'.
I always have to question the left, because they play fast and loose with the yarns.
This is the default reply of Trumpists whenever there are threats of violence or even if there is violence. In their fevered, conspiratorial minds, it's likely been done by someone else just to portray Trumpists in a bad light. This is the mind of people who actually believe the election was stolen without any evidence to support their delusions.

Trumpism = mental illness.

The trump supporters lean towards violence. That's why we see these death threats and the Jan 6th riots.
If the Trump supporters leaned toward violence--there would be a lot of dead politicians at this point. The Jan 6th protestors would have gone in armed to the max and it would have been Pelosis corrupt murdering capital police that would be dead and not the unarmed woman. Historically speaking, its the liberals who are always violent along with our druggy libertarians that are quicker to use weapons than the conservatives are. The reason is that conservatives are well conservative personalities who are very very hesitant to break any laws.

The Big Lie and the complicity of FOX News is asking for more violence and possibly death. I hope both the FCC and the FBI are monitoring Carlson and his lies.

A voicemail that is anonymous? LOL

Rep. Swalwell must think his base is pretty stupid to believe this crapola.

Why didn't he report it to the FBI and have the person identified and picked up? Or maybe just his gf, the Chinese Spy Fang Fang to figure out who it was?

The fact that this is "no name" tells me that its all just bullshit, another liberal lie.

This is the default reply of Trumpists whenever there are threats of violence or even if there is violence. In their fevered, conspiratorial minds, it's likely been done by someone else just to portray Trumpists in a bad light. This is the mind of people who actually believe the election was stolen without any evidence to support their delusions.

It absolutely is a mental illness! The MAGA movement and their anti-vax and anti-mask stances are killing....wait for it....many MAGA people.

You better send that to Donald. His stock of diapers might be getting low, with all the lawyer fees he is now responsible for....
Trump's stock of diapers? As usual, you have things goofed up with your pathetic Dimmer mind. Ask Sleepy Joe if he wears boxers or briefs, his answer will be "Depends"

If the Trump supporters leaned toward violence--there would be a lot of dead politicians at this point. The Jan 6th protestors would have gone in armed to the max and it would have been Pelosis corrupt murdering capital police that would be dead and not the unarmed woman. Historically speaking, its the liberals who are always violent along with our druggy libertarians that are quicker to use weapons than the conservatives are. The reason is that conservatives are well conservative personalities who are very very hesitant to break any laws.
Right.

This is why I expect the next civil war to be started by the Left, and to go around massacring a lot of us before we find our feet. This IS the norm, it's what happened in the French Revolution. First the Left rose and killed thousands and tens of thousands for two-three years, then the Right rose in counter-revolution, got beat, and the Left killed even more. Then Napoleon came in and stopped it all and got himself pronounced Emperor --- so much for Egalitee and their "Rights of Man." Usually a strongman comes in and stops revolutions and takes over, like Oliver Cromwell or Stalin.

The person to blame is the person doing the threatening. NOT Tucker Carlson!! He had nothing to do with it!!!

WHYOHWHY will people constantly blame people for crimes that they did not commit and they were nowhere in the area?? It's just nuts.

"poetic justice"
Biden and Harris have not made one total cerebral paragraph combined since they were installed. This whole time has been about deconstructing the United States to blend it into a globalist utopia. Near total broadcasting has been told to push the Global Climate Change scam. I even see trash used a prop for it. Mot of what we see in weather has been around before the scams started. Only they have made up new impactful names for different weather types. Endless lies. Former President's like Obama with multiple ocean front properties while spewing the coastal areas are going to be submerged is disgraceful. And frankly, he may be the one or one of many in his staffing real charge of the Executive Branch.

You're still Toobin it!!!

Greg

I always have to question the left, because they play fast and loose with the yarns.
they are racking up a lot of miles on the "Fake the Attack" flights these days.

What the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back