Swalwell shares threatening voice mail from Carlson fan

Swallow has a tell.... he farts when he talks.... more importantly, we want to know where he gets his 'intel'....

Is it supplied by a Chinese spy that is now under the impression that Western dicks are a quarter of the size of Asian dicks?

Your imagination isn't reality.
Really?

So no one ever claimed they were beaten up by MAGA members and CNN, MSNBC, Harris, Biden and so on didn’t claim it was true until the Chicago Police Department proved it to be a lie?

Are you proclaiming that is just my fucking imagination and the guy who told the lie was not found guilty on five of the six accounts?

Tell me you are just messing with me!

Lame excuse making. Typical.
Maybe it was the Chinese spy he was fucking and giving secrets too

You people are so miserable with your shit lives you'll do anything crooked

But I'm talking to someone who has 40k of tats on your mentally ill and homosexual body.......lololol

The Big Lie and the complicity of FOX News is asking for more violence and possibly death. I hope both the FCC and the FBI are monitoring Carlson and his lies.

Maybe the police can prove who sent this voicemail, so they can be questioned- much like they found the two Nigerian born "MAGA-Country" fellows in Chicago who were said to have pestered Jussie Smollett?

With modern technology, I bet if the Congressman shared his phone, they'd have the caller identified before the 11 o'clock news tonight.

This has piqued my interest.

The Big Lie and the complicity of FOX News is asking for more violence and possibly death. I hope both the FCC and the FBI are monitoring Carlson and his lies.
Is this the guy having sex with a Chinese spy? He should be in prison

Anything from swallows well is crap. He sleeps with chinese spies, and his campaign was funded by the CCP

He is a piece of shit traitor.

Ben-Garrison-Eric-Swalwell-Bang-Bang-with-Fang-Fang-Chinese-Spy.jpg

He did sleep with a proven Chinese spy lied about Trump and he is still in office....people don't like that...obviously....

Forum List

Back