Suzanne Basso to be executed for torture and death of mentally disabled man

Suzanne Basso to be executed for torture and death of mentally disabled man | Mail Online

This Lesbian's own Daughter says she Abused her Physically and Sexually...

Good Riddance. :thup:

:)

peace...

She and a group of people tortured and murdered that poor man. But what does her being a lesbian have to do with anything?

That?... Nothing in particular... Coupled with the Fact that she Sexually Abused her own Daughter... Everything. :thup:

Fraud seems to be a Trend with Lesbians also.

Lesbian Waitress Who Reported Fake Hate Crime Is Fired | The Gateway Pundit

Police: Lesbian Staged Campus Hate Crime

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Lesbian who carved cross into own chest in fake hate crime gets seven days in jail, probation

Lesbian Couple Charged With Staging Hate Crime - ABC News

Took me 2 seconds to find these... And these are just the ones I remember getting some air time. :thup:

It's easy for Lesbians to Commit Fraud... Because their Existence is Fraudulent.

peace...

Oh, I see. Someone just doesn't like lesbians.

She and a group of people tortured and murdered that poor man. But what does her being a lesbian have to do with anything?

That?... Nothing in particular... Coupled with the Fact that she Sexually Abused her own Daughter... Everything. :thup:

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Lesbian who carved cross into own chest in fake hate crime gets seven days in jail, probation

Took me 2 seconds to find these... And these are just the ones I remember getting some air time. :thup:

It's easy for Lesbians to Commit Fraud... Because their Existence is Fraudulent.

peace...

A lot of people don't... Hell, a lot of Lesbians don't even like Lesbians...

What's your exact point? :dunno:

peace...

I hope she suffers before dying and heading to hell.

Another compassionate conservative heard from.

Maybe it should be suggested that she have her Mouth Shit in?...

That's what Liberals seem to be into if you are use one of their Favorite Cable News Networks as a guide. :thup:

Compassion this Fuckstain.

Here's one of your Side's latest in Compassion:

“Now that liberals have forwarded their agenda by inserting a mass gay wedding into the Grammys, conservatives must match them tit-for-tat by having a mass shooting at the Country Music Awards,”

Guess who said that?...

peace...

peace...

Don't be silly. Some of us are fascinated by lipstick lesbians.

Suzanne Basso could've gone to Heaven, if she'd become a Christian, repented her sins, and prayed for forgiveness...all of which she might have done.
John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

6th Commandment; "Thou shalt not kill".

Killer Texas won't be going to Heaven.

Last edited:
Suzanne Basso could've gone to Heaven, if she'd become a Christian, repented her sins, and prayed for forgiveness...all of which she might have done.
John 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

6th Commandment; "Thou shalt not kill".

Killer Texas won't be going to Heaven.

Yeah, Texas won't be going to Heaven... :rofl:

What's it matter, that place is Hell anyway. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back