Sussman will walk. The fix is in.

The Obama appointed judge should have refused due to obvious conflict of interest, and the judge refused to remove a juror despite the fact the jurors daughter is friends with Sussman’s daughter.

I know... How can judges expect things like evidence and proof?

Look at the case, it was as flimsy as hell, it was a jury trial and the Judge let go ahead. The Judge was more generous to Durham's side that he should have been...

This was the best thing Durham could come up with in 3 years, seriously... Made up charges to one lawyer... Durham spent $1.5 million from Oct 19, 2020, to March 31, 2021; So this investigation must be costing $10m+, Muller's made money...

Nostra, you are being played as a fool again..

The right wing is funny. They had a weak case and the liberals predicted months ago it was going to fail.

Now they gotta make some shit up

As always.
I predicted he would walk weeks ago because it was obvious the fix was in.

I've been saying it for years. If hitlary was not charged for her crimes, which are on public record and acknowledged by none other than James Fucking Comey during testimony in the US House of Retards then you can not deny that some pigs are "more equal" than others.

We have reached and surpassed the point in which the federal government is lawless and a malignancy.

Please actually show us your evidence of her guilt?

By the way 90% of Federal cases end up in guilty verdicts, so just shows that these guys are just making things up...
This was there best case and they lost..

Jury trial.... So you are saying the Jury was fixed... Please show your evidence...
The evidence has already been provided, by me and others.

As always, you just refuse to accept reality.

I know... How can judges expect things like evidence and proof?

Look at the case, it was as flimsy as hell, it was a jury trial and the Judge let go ahead. The Judge was more generous to Durham's side that he should have been...

This was the best thing Durham could come up with in 3 years, seriously... Made up charges to one lawyer... Durham spent $1.5 million from Oct 19, 2020, to March 31, 2021; So this investigation must be costing $10m+, Muller's made money...

Nostra, you are being played as a fool again..
hahah Mueller made money??? hahahahhaahh show me where he collected any money.

This case is merely the tip of the iceberg, and exposed what most of us all knew the entire Russian conspiracy was a hoax

This was an easy call.

The judge should have recused for an obvious conflict of interest. That was confirmed when the email from Sussman clearly indicating the crime in question was not allowed.

And the jury consisted of:

3 Hitlery donors.
1 AOC donor.
(That's what we know about)

And a juror whose daughter is friends with, and plays high school sports with, Sussman's daughter.

The outcome was decided before the trial began.

The fix was in. I am shocked, shocked I tell you!

The Obama appointed judge should have refused due to obvious conflict of interest, and the judge refused to remove a juror despite the fact the jurors daughter is friends with Sussman’s daughter.

Eat shit meaner gene

Forum List

Back