New Hampshire GOP Governor Chris Sununu pledges to veto so-called Parental Bill of Rights forcing school personel to out gay students to their parents

i like this governor, he's solid on most issues. i pick my favorite politicians based on entertainment value, but if i had to pick based on issues, Sununu would be top of the list

So you don't think that its important that parents know if their kids are gay? I know for sure that if a couple of kids in my school were caught engaging in sodomy, their parents would definitely be told.

he will become president, and he doesn't need to be a bigot to do it

This is about whether teachers should inform parents of what their kids are doing in school. Not "bigotry".

If a student is normal, their parents should be notified as well.

Teachers should not be discussing children's sexuality to begin with. There should be severe limits established in regards to what teachers are allowed to teach as discussing basic reproduction at an appropriate age is one thing, but talking to minors about their own sexuality should result in immediate firing of the teacher.

If a student approaches a teacher about their own sexuality, the teacher should simply say "I am not allowed to discuss this with you". If a teacher encourages a student to talk about their sexuality, this is an act of grooming and the teacher should be removed.

It seems odd to me that when the age of consent is established at 18 how the grooming is allowed to begin at 5.

• Banned
folks who support this legislation are homophobes, folks who support this legislation are xenophobes, folks who support this legislation are Islamophobes, and folks who support this legislation are religious bigots

meaning if they support anti-gay stuff, they also support anti-Islam stuff, anti-immigration stuff, it comes as a whole package

folks who support this legislation are homophobes, folks who support this legislation are xenophobes, folks who support this legislation are Islamophobes, and folks who support this legislation are religious bigots

meaning if they support anti-gay stuff, they also support anti-Islam stuff, anti-immigration stuff, it comes as a whole package

A lot of people who are devout muslims have no problem with this legislation. Were you aware that in most islamic countries, taking it in the caboose is strictly proscribed?

PROVE ME WRONG...GIVE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_6.33.58_PM.png

Homosexuality is outlawed in Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and Yemen, with punishments including anything from a fine up to life imprisonment. Ten of those countries out of the thirty-six impose the death penalty for homosexuals, these are: Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi-Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and some states in Malaysia.

Last edited:
Screen_Shot_2016-01-04_at_6.33.58_PM.png

Homosexuality is outlawed in Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan and Yemen, with punishments including anything from a fine up to life imprisonment. Ten of those countries out of the thirty-six impose the death penalty for homosexuals, these are: Iran, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi-Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and some states in Malaysia.
i attended a concert by Mashrou' Leila, an openly gay band, they played in Lebanon

i attended a concert by Mashrou' Leila, an openly gay band, they played in Lebanon
Goodness -- if you attended a concert of a band that also played in a Maronite section of Lebanon, that means there are no laws on the books against gays in Islamic countries!

Damn, you are an idiot.

So you don't think that its important that parents know if their kids are gay? I know for sure that if a couple of kids in my school were caught engaging in sodomy, their parents would definitely be told.

If parents are not aware of their children being gay or trans whatever by age 15 they are in dire need of electric shock therapy.

Goodness -- if you attended a concert of a band that also played in a Maronite section of Lebanon, that means there are no laws on the books against gays in Islamic countries!

Damn, you are an idiot.
Islamics hate gays, yes, that's why i hate them, but i do have some friends of the Muslim faith

If a kid is having sex in school no matter what kind then the parent should be notified no matter their sexual preference.

If the kid is gay acting and not doing a damn thing or discusses their gay life and a teacher overheard it then no it is not the teacher job to notify the parent…

Obvious troll is being obvious.

Forum List

Back