Suspected serial rapist is an illegal immigrant who drove for Lyft

Nothing is wrong with abolishing ICE and replacing it with something else.

Actually there is. Since the left wants to abolish ICE and replace it with something that will not enforce our border laws it is best we leave ICE in place.
Who told you they wanted to replace it with something that doesnt enforce border laws? Isnt that what Border patrol and the courts do?

United States Border Patrol - Wikipedia

Shhhhh, don't tell them that there is a duplicate agency and they as taxpayer's are funding it. They're all for big government.

That is one dumb statement...replace it with what? What would Asclepias border guard look like? What would their duties be? Would they just be overpaid doormen....? Holding the door for wetbacks? Moronic to the extreme.....
Hey why didn't you call for the end of ICE when Obama was in office?...they were doing the same thing they are doing now...their job....

That is one dumb statement...replace it with what? What would Asclepias border guard look like? What would their duties be? Would they just be overpaid doormen....? Holding the door for wetbacks? Moronic to the extreme.....
Hey why didn't you call for the end of ICE when Obama was in office?...they were doing the same thing they are doing now...their job....
You sound like an idiot. The Border Patrol and ICE are not the same organization.

You sound like an idiot. The Border Patrol and ICE are not the same organization.
Didn't say they were but you neglected to answer my question....I presume you have no answer...
They share info...and they work hand in hand with each other....your point is as shallow as you are...

Of course Dems and anti-Americans want to abolish ICE. They hate an agency that specializes in finding illegals in removing them.

Didn't say they were but you neglected to answer my question....I presume you have no answer...
They share info...and they work hand in hand with each other....your point is as shallow as you are...
I dont answer dumb ass questions. Up your game and I may respond to you.

So once they are inside the country and away from the border, then what do we do? The other solution is to abolish the border patrol and keep ICE and have ICE do it all.

So once they are inside the country and away from the border, then what do we do? The other solution is to abolish the border patrol and keep ICE and have ICE do it all.
We make sure cops are doing what they get paid for and catch criminals.

The major difference between ICE and CBP is that while CBP is responsible for enforcing immigration laws at and near the borders, ICE is responsible for enforcing immigration laws within the remaining areas of the U.S. ... ICE attorneys are also responsible for representing the U.S. government in immigration prosecutions.

We need an expansion of both. Yes very much pro law enforcement. Local courts and law enforcement have their own jurisdictions to deal with.

We make sure cops are doing what they get paid for and catch criminals.

Once illegal immigration is made into a felony we will talk again.

You couldnt formulate a coherent thought and bothered by my response I see
Bothered????? hey!!!! did you see ABC news went looking for Trump supporters that were ashamed of his Helsinki comments and could not find one Trump supporter troubled by any of it....Buuuuaaahahahaha...they were fit to be tied and just started bashing Trump voters....lmao you libs just don't understand the nation you live in.....
Clearly the media is bothered.....Buuuuuaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Forum List

Back