Republican Blames Tornadoes On Gay Rights

wow really?

that's almost as idiotic as the "brilliant" Constitutional scholar and community activist and his Lemming Horde blaming PROGRESSIVE FAILURE on the tiny Tea Party!

When the united states believed in God, we were a great nation. Now God has been taken out and we are crumbling as a nation. The bible predicts the end times and it's happening.

It's because I have read a lot. And I live amongst those who profit from AGW propaganda and its ensuing subsidies and grants.

No, reall you haven't. You've read what told you what you wanted.

If you had read widely on the subject you would know that AGW is in fact an open book that cannot be predicted, a valid theory that cannot be proven that in the very long term will obviously have effects but in no way merits the hysteria that it attracts from the left but also in no way merits the bullheaded stupid refusal to accept that comes from the right.

To claim it as scientific as an act of a vengful god is DEEPLY stupid.

But not as stupid as to consider it a result of AGW. See, religious creationists believe the earth is only a few thousand years old but AGW alarmists thinks it's only 134 years old.

Here's what I don't understand. Even if AGW is an unfounded theory, which IMO it isn't, what would the harm be in respecting and protecting the environment God gave us?

No, reall you haven't. You've read what told you what you wanted.

If you had read widely on the subject you would know that AGW is in fact an open book that cannot be predicted, a valid theory that cannot be proven that in the very long term will obviously have effects but in no way merits the hysteria that it attracts from the left but also in no way merits the bullheaded stupid refusal to accept that comes from the right.

To claim it as scientific as an act of a vengful god is DEEPLY stupid.

But not as stupid as to consider it a result of AGW. See, religious creationists believe the earth is only a few thousand years old but AGW alarmists thinks it's only 134 years old.

Here's what I don't understand. Even if AGW is an unfounded theory, which IMO it isn't, what would the harm be in respecting and protecting the environment God gave us?

Because to do so would make you a communist, a fascist and hippy. Now shut up and consume.

It's just as scientific as democrats who blame it on AGW.

It's really not, if you think that then you've clearly not read very much.

"Think" is not a verb representative of someone who feels that absurd scapegoating religiosity equates to GLobal warming...a phenomenon recognized and empirically defined by the majority of scientists...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back