Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Even after leaving office, the Obama administration is the most lawless in US history.
Before even walking in to office the Trump administration are the most lawless people in History....they all seem to belong to the Russian MOB :eek: Trump is the Man of Lawlessness!

Seriously though, this does need to be investigated and the two intel committees have the goods to do such now that they got from the white house, supposedly... we need to find out what happened, and why....

AND STILL continue with the Russian interference in our election investigation by the senate and house and the criminal investigation in to it by the FBI!
That's your opinion and this whole investigation is a sham. The FBI isn't investigating this. They had to go around them to get to the truth. The FBI is still putting up interference. This all begins and ends in the Oval Office. Obama was the guy. End of story.
Mudwhistle, there is something seriously WRONG with all of the Trump campaign and Putin/Russian connections, and I don't know what for certain, but the investigators in the press are getting closer and closer to unveiling the truth, little by little.... money laundering, or Kompromat on Trump, or something unknown at this time, but something dirty is going on here with the whole Russian Connection, and we in the USA need to know.
Hmmm Hillary took tens of millions from countries that support terrorism and throw gay men off buildings, I think she needs to be under surveillance. She was close to Obama too so he needs looking after as well

That's your opinion and this whole investigation is a sham.
Without the House, without the Senate, without the Presidency, unable to stop the next USSC pick, and having lost almost all real power, Obstructionism, breaking the law, and fake investigations are all snowflakes have left.

Mudwhistle, there is something seriously WRONG with all of the Trump campaign and Putin/Russian connections, and I don't know what for certain, but the investigators in the press are getting closer and closer to unveiling the truth, little by little....

1. There ARE no 'Russia-Trump' 'connections'. There is NO COLLUSION. As pointed out, the FBI just stated that AGAIN. No Evidence. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

2. Snowflakes are dragging the country around on this SNIPE HUNT while attempting to distract from the FACT that Bill Clinton, Hillary's Campaign Manager, and her Campaign Manager's brother were working for / taking money / stocks from, and were connected to Ex-KGB, the Russian Govt / the Kremlin, the Russian Spy Agency, and PUTIN!

Why is it that Snowflakes refuse to come out and state the FACT: "There is something wrong HERE - with THAT"?!

3. 'The (Fake News / All-In) PRESS is getting closer and closer'
- TRANSLATION: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE SNOWFLAKE CLAIMS....but there IS evidence proving the Obama administration holdover committed FELONY ESPIONAGE!

Last edited:
Even after leaving office, the Obama administration is the most lawless in US history.
Before even walking in to office the Trump administration are the most lawless people in History....they all seem to belong to the Russian MOB :eek: Trump is the Man of Lawlessness!

Seriously though, this does need to be investigated and the two intel committees have the goods to do such now that they got from the white house, supposedly... we need to find out what happened, and why....

AND STILL continue with the Russian interference in our election investigation by the senate and house and the criminal investigation in to it by the FBI!
That's your opinion and this whole investigation is a sham. The FBI isn't investigating this. They had to go around them to get to the truth. The FBI is still putting up interference. This all begins and ends in the Oval Office. Obama was the guy. End of story.
Mudwhistle, there is something seriously WRONG with all of the Trump campaign and Putin/Russian connections, and I don't know what for certain, but the investigators in the press are getting closer and closer to unveiling the truth, little by little.... money laundering, or Kompromat on Trump, or something unknown at this time, but something dirty is going on here with the whole Russian Connection, and we in the USA need to know.
Hmmm Hillary took tens of millions from countries that support terrorism and throw gay men off buildings, I think she needs to be under surveillance. She was close to Obama too so he needs looking after as well

Who are you talking about? What countries??

James Clapper told NBC News on March 5 that there was no evidence of any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Turns out that Trump was 100% on the money when he said the Obama administration was spying on him. And the idiots who claimed he was lying look like...well...

Idiots.

easter-eggs.jpg

Maybe he should not of been involved with the Russians.
James Clapper told NBC News on March 5 that there was no evidence of any collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Maybe Congressman Chavetz and Director Comey should have spent the last 4 years investigating that Frankie, or when they are done with this Russian investigation they can do that one....go for it!

Turns out that Trump was 100% on the money when he said the Obama administration was spying on him. And the idiots who claimed he was lying look like...well...

Idiots.

easter-eggs.jpg

Maybe he should not of been involved with the Russians.

Clapper also said Trump Tower was not being wiretapped.

Mudwhistle, there is something seriously WRONG with all of the Trump campaign and Putin/Russian connections, and I don't know what for certain, but the investigators in the press are getting closer and closer to unveiling the truth, little by little....

1. There ARE no 'Russia-Trump' 'connections'. There is NO COLLUSION. As pointed out, the FBI just stated that AGAIN. No Evidence. None. Zero. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

2. Snowflakes are dragging the country around on this SNIPE HUNT while attempting to distract from the FACT that Bill Clinton, Hillary's Campaign Manager, and her Campaign Manager's brother were working for / taking money / stocks from, and were connected to Ex-KGB, the Russian Govt / the Kremlin, the Russian Spy Agency, and PUTIN!

Why is it that Snowflakes refuse to come out and state the FACT: "There is something wrong HERE - with THAT"?!

- TRANSLATION: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE SNOWFLAKE CLAIMS....but there IS evidence proving the Obama administration holdover committed FELONY ESPIONAGE!
I'm pretty sure that the Russian people never tried to interfere in American elections. However I AM pretty sure the Russian admin, in the form of Vlad Putin, did. And I am pretty sure it wasn't done to Make America Great Again even though that phrase will forever be tied to Russian interference and how effective their fake news has been in convincing Americans to choose chaos and childish temperament over sound judgement.

What you spread every single day of the week, multiple times a day, is fake news, Russian propaganda inserted in to our news cycles, primarily in the right wing media, but they will also insert their propaganda in to the left wing media as well, if it benefits the Russian admin's/the Kremlin's goals....

you either work for the Russians, or you are innocently a PAWN of their influence propaganda campaign to tear America apart, NOT to make America Great again....certainly you can recognize there is NOTHING that Putin and his men do, to benefit the USA or Make America Great again!

Lest ye forget...Two weeks ago, in the Senate Intelligence committee hearing, Director Comey of the FBI told the Public in his testimony, the Trump campaign/admin is under investigation for any coordination they had with the Russians and any possible criminal activity that may have occurred....

THAT MY DEAR, does NOT coincide or meld well with your comment number 1.

This investigation isn't even CLOSE to being over....not by a yard.

That's your opinion and this whole investigation is a sham.
Without the House, without the Senate, without the Presidency, unable to stop the next USSC pick, and having lost almost all real power, Obstructionism, breaking the law, and fake investigations are all snowflakes have left.
Awwwwww....poor ruling party.

Maybe Congressman Chavetz and Director Comey should have spent the last 4 years investigating that Frankie, or when they are done with this Russian investigation they can do that one....go for it!

You really want to live in more of a police state than we already have?

What you spread every single day of the week, multiple times a day, is fake news, Russian propaganda inserted in to our news cycles, primarily in the right wing media, but they will also insert their propaganda in to the left wing media as well, if it benefits the Russian admin's/the Kremlin's goals....
Oh, you poor tortured butt-hurt snowflake...

Unlike YOU, I do not choose to embrace 'delusion', refuse to acknowledge the PROVEN FACTS of how Bill Clinton and Hillary's team were working for / working with / taking payments of cash / stocks from Ex-KGB, the Russian Spy Agency, the Kremlin, and Putin...

Unlike you, I do not refuse to acknowledge the PROVEN Felony Crimes of ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama administration...

Unlike you, I do not purposefully deny the FACT that there is NO EVIDENCE to support the continued false claims of Russia-Trump 'collusion'...

You can call me names, you can continue the manufactured partisan 'McCarthy Era' Red SNIPE Hunt, but EVERYONE knows the truth.

You and your fellow snowflakes are full of shite - YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE, yet you continue your fake claims. All you have is false claims, name-calling, personal attacks, etc...

YOU, like the snowflake claim of 'Russia-Trump Collusion', especially considering how the FBI has just declared AGAIN that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, are a joke.

Have a nice day.

L I A R:

Susan Rice in March: “I know nothing” of Devin Nunes’s claims about incidental surveillance of Trump staffers

“I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today.”

"Rice tells Judy Woodruff, I don’t know anything about that. If Lake’s reporting is accurate, how can this answer be spun as anything but a bald-faced lie? After all, lying on television is what Susan Rice does."

Susan Rice in March: “I know nothing” of Devin Nunes’s claims about incidental surveillance of Trump staffers - Hot Air

For what doing her job. Mike Cernovich really, its amazing how low Trumpettes can be. The pizza gate guy.
Her job isn't to spy on political opponents you fucking Nazi

What spying you twit...

Trump hired a bunch shady personalities some who are Criminals, they broke the protocol of negotiating with foreign countries while there is a different sitting President...

They should expect to be flagged on security watch lists...

Forum List

Back