Clinton Susan Rice for SoS?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I hear that the Secretary of Defense is going to be the current Undersec named Michele Floury. Not sure how that affects other selections but given that Susan Rice was the runner up to Kerry for the current slot; I would think she would be a natural for Clinton’s SoS. Two of the Big Four being female would be a first from what I can tell (did AG Lynch and Clinton overlap)? That would leave the AG and Treasury. I could see Patty Murray as OMB director if not Treasury. Lots of estrogen there. Not that its a bad thing but politically probably no the preferred route to go.

I hear that the Secretary of Defense is going to be the current Undersec named Michele Floury. Not sure how that affects other selections but given that Susan Rice was the runner up to Kerry for the current slot; I would think she would be a natural for Clinton’s SoS. Two of the Big Four being female would be a first from what I can tell (did AG Lynch and Clinton overlap)? That would leave the AG and Treasury. I could see Patty Murray as OMB director if not Treasury. Lots of estrogen there. Not that its a bad thing but politically probably no the preferred route to go.
patty murray...there is a great pick for budget director.....she can put her degree in physical education to use.....

patty murray...there is a great pick for budget director.....she can put her degree in physical education to use.....

Nobody knows the dollar amounts better say some of her contemporaries. WA is a safe blue state for her to yield her seat to a fellow DEM. Makes sense.

You're a pathetic little shill....and yes you're a shill. It was funny watching a 14 year old take you to school today. Feel pawned? LMAO

he he he….

When did that happen?

She beat ya like she owned ya, shill. Pure gold

Nobody knows the dollar amounts better say some of her contemporaries. WA is a safe blue state for her to yield her seat to a fellow DEM. Makes sense.
i would rather have someone who works in the financial sector and has experience dealing with money not one of hillaries buddies....

i would rather have someone who works in the financial sector and has experience dealing with money not one of hillaries buddies....
How about Trump? Just kidding.

There was a guy who held a talk I attended few years back. His name was Duncan Niederauer. He was the chief of the NYSE for a few years, sits on several boards, . He took some questions from the audience after his lecture and he had a nack for relating to the audience. He was asked about politics and didn’t just brush off the question. He seemed interested.

Shouldn't she be pursuing a career as a film critic instead?

Here's a wild and crazy idea, find someone that knows their shit first and is a political hack second.

You're a pathetic little shill....and yes you're a shill. It was funny watching a 14 year old take you to school today. Feel pawned? LMAO

he he he….

When did that happen?

You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit what you think.

he he he….

When did that happen?

You must have me confused with someone who gives a shit what you think.

Ditto shill, if I want to hear the shit you spew all I have to do is go to Daily Kook or Huffpo....get it, dumbass?

Here's a wild and crazy idea, find someone that knows their shit first and is a political hack second.

Ambassador Rice would be a person who “knows their shit”…

I'm sure all the dem hacks think so.

You'd better hope then to carry enough seats in Congress to get her confirmed.

I'd like to see John Kerry stay on as Sec State

I would also like to see Liz Warren get a slot as Sec Treasury or Commerce

Well, all the Dems need is the Senate not the whole congress. Just like for the SCOTUS appointments.

Well, all the Dems need is the Senate not the whole congress. Just like for the SCOTUS appointments.

Well, gee, no shit. LOL.

While they're at it they may want to think about a filibuster proof majority in that chamber if they want to try to stuff Rice through.

Regardless, nominating this lightning rod is a bad idea. There are other choices available that won't be such a PITA and waste of time. If Hillary wants to continue to reward this hack take a page out of Obama's book and stick her in a hole that doesn't need anyone's approval but the President's.

Forum List

Back