Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

True.........she was also pro-life.
She would also be a staunch conservative.
Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservative is.
then why did they vote for it???
Classic conservatives were anti-suffrage.
then say that,,

you always twist words around to fit your narrative,,

why do you do that??

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservative is.
then say that,,

why do you do that??
Do you have another definition of conservative that is in any different in any dictionary we are not aware of? Please post it I have changed no meaning for a narrative and you can't prove that I have..

Conservative-holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

then say that,,

why do you do that??
Do you have another definition of conservative that is in any different in any dictionary we are not aware of? Please post it I have changed no meaning for a narrative and you can't prove that I have..

Conservative-holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
but whos traditions???

different people throughout history have had different traditions,,,

One reason that the Left is now trying to cancel her

then say that,,

why do you do that??

but whos traditions???

Did you lose your train of thought what the topic is?

Who on the left is trying to cancel Susan B. Anthony?

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

What rarefied egos among stupid Democrats. She is nonetheless pardoned, you idiots.

Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon, Tells How He Can Really Honor Her
Who is a fucking museum to accept or reject anything? I'm aware of no law granting museums special legal standing for anything. They're a fucking public amusement for pity sake.

Last edited:

then say that,,

why do you do that??

but whos traditions???

Did you lose you train of thought what the topic is?
so I'm right and your only option is to divert,,,

How do Democrats think they have dibs on Susan B. Anthony? Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote and Wyoming has never been liberal. Who says Democrats weren't the ones who were fighting against Susan B? Maybe it was the same Democrats who were still pissed about having their slaves taken away.

then say that,,

why do you do that??

but whos traditions???

I can see you can't stay on topic that is for sure. The topic is Susan B. and the honor given to her by a president is rejected because a president is not for voting rights but suppression of voting rights and that conservatives didn't want women to vote. Are we clear yet or will you try to move the goal post again?

then say that,,

why do you do that??

but whos traditions???

I can see you can't stay on topic that is for sure. The topic is Susan B. and the honor given to her by a president is rejected because a president is not for voting rights but suppression of voting rights and that conservatives didn't want women to vote. Are we clear yet or will you try to move the goal post again?
which conservatives??

the traditional ones or the current ones,,,

How do Democrats think they have dibs on Susan B. Anthony? Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote and Wyoming has never been liberal. Who says Democrats weren't the ones who were fighting against Susan B? Maybe it was the same Democrats who were still pissed about having their slaves taken away.
No one said that the curators are Democrats or Republicans you are speculating on an illogical assumption. Since both Democrats and Republicans hold liberal and conservative values it is illogical to assume a projected political class on people who you know nothing about.

You need to buy a TV dude.
Owning a TV has nothing to do with what you said. If you can't explain what you said watching a TV will not suffice for your opinion about Susan B. Anthony and the suffrage movement.

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservatism is.
revisionist much?
:lol:

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservatism is.
revisionist much?
:lol:
Do you have anything meaningful to contribute or does you ability to reason and think only contain two words?
Anti-suffragism was a political movement composed of both men and women that began in the late 19th century in order to campaign against women's suffrage in countries such as Australia, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Anti-suffragism was a largely Classical Conservative movement that sought to keep the status quo for women and which opposed the idea of giving women equal suffrage rights. It was closely associated with "domestic feminism," the belief that women had the right to complete freedom within the home. In the United States, these activists were often referred to as "remonstrants" or "antis."

No one said that the curators are Democrats or Republicans you are speculating on an illogical assumption. Since both Democrats and Republicans hold liberal and conservative values it is illogical to assume a projected political class on people who you know nothing about.
To the contrary. It's illogical to think they are anything but Democrat haters.

You need to buy a TV dude.
Owning a TV has nothing to do with what you said. If you can't explain what you said watching a TV will not suffice for your opinion about Susan B. Anthony and the suffrage movement.

This is just the first link that popped up.

To the contrary. It's illogical to think they are anything but Democrat haters.
That is a fallacy of presumption. Please prove to us their political philosophy and make your statement one of fact and not opinion.As far as I am concerned since the curators are a private entity they can do as they please with Susan's legacy.
I agree. Trump is the opposite of what Susan stood for.
Not really but at any rate she was pardoned by Trump.
Good for her, not like it does anything for her since she be dead.

Forum List

Back