Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon

I agree. Trump is the opposite of what Susan stood for.
So if you agree that "a clear stance against any form of voter suppression would be welcome.” then what you are agreeing with is, allowing illegal aliens to vote, by the millions. No surprise to see a liberal opposing voter suppression of illegal aliens.

Who is on the Boards of Directors for the Museum and can someone interview them and ask what right they have to change the history of Anthony. Her pardon is now part of history.

Listed are the Board Members. Perhaps we should give an onslaught of emails to them!
I doubt if a president could sway them you peons could do little.

True the idiot liberal directors are not prone to logic as seen by their not wanting Susan to be pardoned. Stupid people like them can't be persuaded.

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

What rarefied egos among stupid Democrats. She is nonetheless pardoned, you idiots.

Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon, Tells How He Can Really Honor Her
Can you believe Trump actually fuc... up a pardon, and gave one that wasn't wanted. President Obama nailed his sorry ass last night when he said that Scumpty has no interest in working and doing research. He just follows his gut.

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

What rarefied egos among stupid Democrats. She is nonetheless pardoned, you idiots.

Pondering questions I always have had.

Why are most feminists like SBA so so so repulsively ugly?? Is it the bitterness that every man rejects them???...You betcha.

Why do they tend to never get married???...No man would touch them.

Why are they all masculine looking and seem to be carpet munchers???????......No man wants them

Why do liberal woman tend to be fat and so GD ugly...............NO MEN WANT THEM!!!l

The President and CEO is Deborah L. Hughes who lives in New York. I want to write her and tell her her job is to report on history, not change it or create it.

Can you believe Trump actually fuc... up a pardon, and gave one that wasn't wanted. President Obama nailed his sorry ass last night when he said that Scumpty has no interest in working and doing research. He just follows his gut.
Deborah Hughes didn't want it. Anthony was distraught over the judges decision. She has that on her record. If she was alive, she would want it the first second Trump gave it.

I agree. Trump is the opposite of what Susan stood for.
So if you agree that "a clear stance against any form of voter suppression would be welcome.” then what you are agreeing with is, allowing illegal aliens to vote, by the millions. No surprise to see a liberal opposing voter suppression of illegal aliens.
I can speak for myself I need not you to do it for me nor did I ever say you could....Trump has openly decided that voter suppression is necessary for him to win because he has paranoia in his mind which shows a weakness of character. People like him and you should never be allowed to hold power.

Last edited:
Who is on the Boards of Directors for the Museum and can someone interview them and ask what right they have to change the history of Anthony. Her pardon is now part of history.

Listed are the Board Members. Perhaps we should give an onslaught of emails to them!
I doubt if a president could sway them you peons could do little.

True the idiot liberal directors are not prone to logic as seen by their not wanting Susan to be pardoned. Stupid people like them can't be persuaded.
Pardoning Susan does nothing for her because she can't vote since she is dead.

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

True.........she was also pro-life.
She would also be a staunch conservative.

When you see buzzwords like voter suppression and all forms of discrimination what they are really talking about is giving illegal aliens the vote. That's what they want.

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservatism is.

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservative is.
then why did they vote for it???

Conservatives didn't want women to vote they wanted the status quo to remain that is what a conservative is.
then why did they vote for it???
Classic conservatives were anti-suffrage.

Forum List

Back