Surprise Surprise: Egyptian Christians Being Ethnically Cleansed!!!

Egypt=Iraq

At least in terms of christians safety, but as you see in this thread only one of those is a problem for some reason.

NO EVEN CLOSE. Christian made up <1% of Iraq's population before the war. They weren't a huge minority there. In Egypt there are 8 mil Coptic Christians. They make up 10% of the population. That is much different!

Like I said, people only give a damn about it happening in certain areas. As you see here, downplaying is the strategic option of debate normally chosen when I bring up the apartheid Iraqi gov't and the destruction of christians in Iraq.

They flee at a far higher rate than they did under Saddam, that should give you a good idea of how bad it is there.

To give you an even better idea of how bad it is, they neighbor countries like Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iran, so christians are fleeing to those countries because they think those crazy islam based dictators and islam based theocracies offer a safer place to live than Iraq.

Whoops!

Didn't see this thread and posted the same story.

Regardless, I remember hearing from many folks here (TM comes to mind) who insisted that Eqypt would not and could not become an Islamic theocracy.

So how does that crow taste now dipshits?

Probably continuing the fine work Bush and the Republicans started in Iraq.

Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion.

Guest Voices: 'Obliterating' Iraq's Christians - On Faith at washingtonpost.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/world/middleeast/20christian.html?pagewanted=all

Last Christians Ponder Leaving a Hometown in Iraq

Iraq's disappearing Christians are Bush and Blair's legacy
The irony of the Iraq invasion is it may have wiped out their faith where other conquests failed

it must be acknowledged that it almost appears as if President George Walker Bush were waging a global war against Christians.

Bush's Global War on Christians

Another Bush/Republican disaster the right wants to blame on Obama.

I know Persians.

Stop your historical vomit. I really do know Persians.

They will tell you truth.

Screw you and your bullshit kid. You are such a liar. On a good day you are a pathetic liar.
Now lets talk Persia before you want to talk Iraq.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

How does rdeans post lie?

If there are lies point them out for examination instead of just claiming lies based on no information

Like it or not,they're our guys now in Egypt,Libya,and Iraq. Who knows what's gonna happen down the road? But we own this stuff now.

Whoops!

Didn't see this thread and posted the same story.

Regardless, I remember hearing from many folks here (TM comes to mind) who insisted that Eqypt would not and could not become an Islamic theocracy.

So how does that crow taste now dipshits?

Yep i remember that too, how it was something heroic and Egypt would be heaven on Earth and they'd be handing out slices of freedom pie to everyone.

Nope they own thier stuff not us.

Democracy is messy.

It doesnt go as planned and some people have to learn what it means on the groud level.

Look at our own history of slavery and civil war.

Are you people really suggesting that we should have STOPED their march to democracy?

Why do you people hate democracy?

Revelation 6:
9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed. 12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

Blow-back?!?!?!?! YOU UNAMERICAN ASSHOLE!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you're exactly right, and all it takes is the application of common sense. We supported Osama, we supported Saddam, we support King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, we support the Iraqi gov't, we supported Mubarak, then we supported those who unseated him, we support Al-Qaeda in Libya, we hated democracy in Iran and made sure to put an end to that asap and that's off the top of my head. Who knows how many monsters we've supported in recent history.

But putting any blame on scum american politicians is unamerican for some reason :cuckoo:

Yea i suspect we'll just do what we always do. We'll turn our heads and pretend this cleansing isn't happening. Because they're our guys now. Similar atrocities will occur in Libya as well. We've seen it in Iraq too. Man,when will we ever learn?

It's been ongoing in Saudi Arabia for decades, which of course the american media will never bring any attention to, and King Abdullah and the Saudi gov't are beloved friends of our gov't and politicians.

Gates of Vienna: Christian Convert Burned Alive in Saudi Arabia

You're lucky if you you're "only" beheaded, better than having your tongue cut out then burned alive like in this instance for being a christian in Saudi Arabia.

By bring up Saudi Arabia you try to divert from the fact that Egypt is doing this. What is your motivation in doing that? Are doing it to say SA is doing it so it's OK for the rest of the Arab world? Or is it that Egypt is next to Israel and you hope they become arch-enemies of Israel again, so you give them a pass?

Either way your apology for this is disgusting!

Last edited:
Yea i suspect we'll just do what we always do. We'll turn our heads and pretend this cleansing isn't happening. Because they're our guys now. Similar atrocities will occur in Libya as well. We've seen it in Iraq too. Man,when will we ever learn?

It's been ongoing in Saudi Arabia for decades, which of course the american media will never bring any attention to, and King Abdullah and the Saudi gov't are beloved friends of our gov't and politicians.

Gates of Vienna: Christian Convert Burned Alive in Saudi Arabia

You're lucky if you you're "only" beheaded, better than having your tongue cut out then burned alive like in this instance for being a christian in Saudi Arabia.

By bring up Saudi Arabia you try to divert from the fact that Egypt is doing this. What is your motivation in doing that? Are doing it to say SA is doing it so it's OK for the rest of the Arab world? Or is it that Egypt is next to Israel and you hope they become arch-enemies of Israel again, so you give them a pass?

Either way your apology for this is disgusting!

Lol my apology.

I'm actually doing the opposite of you. I'm saying it's bad in all cases, and I have already bashed Egypt doing it in this very thread.

However to you, it's only bad in certain cases, and we certainly don't want to say anything bad about our allies or the apartheid government we installed.

And my god what a crazy reach you made with the Egypt-Israel thing.

Last edited:
Are you people really suggesting that we should have STOPED their march to democracy?

Why do you people hate democracy?

Democracy is meaningless if the rights of minorities aren't protected.

You think southern blacks gave a damn about democracy in the south before the Civil War?

Since the U.S. invasion, Iraq's Christians have been mostly driven out of the country by violence directed against them for their religion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/world/middleeast/20christian.html?pagewanted=all

The irony of the Iraq invasion is it may have wiped out their faith where other conquests failed

it must be acknowledged that it almost appears as if President George Walker Bush were waging a global war against Christians.

I know Persians.

Screw you and your bullshit kid. You are such a liar. On a good day you are a pathetic liar.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

If there are lies point them out for examination instead of just claiming lies based on no information

As usual, they just scream "liar". What else can they do? Only the truth has evidence.

We are talking about Egypt asshole! Either way, the Iraqi Christians didn't have so well in Iraq during Sadam's regime either!

Depends on how you define, "didn't have so well". Under Saddam, the Christian population grew to over a million and a half. They were unmolested. They had churches. They could work any job. In fact, it was the same for women. They were college professors, doctors, lawyers, teachers and could wear western clothes.

Iraqi's never asked Bush to come in and bomb their country. After Desert Storm, you can bet the US had multiple satellites permanently stationed over Iraq. Include that with the sanctions and only a morbidly retarded drooling idiot could possibly believe we didn't know what was going on in Iraq. You tend to keep watch on people you already had a war with. Everyone knows that except fools. They don't know how to put one and one together.

Now all the women are in burkas and can't work. The Christian population is around 300,000 and dwindling. Islam is the national religion AND the foundation of their constitution. We basically turned Iraq into Iran. That's why the are now best friends. Oh, and "China" got the oil. There wasn't a single good thing that came out of the Iraqi fiasco. Unless you consider Bush's friends becoming billionaires from all the contracts he steered their way a "success".

So it's our fault the Eygptians are doing this :cuckoo:.

Why do you people hate democracy?[/QUOTE

What democracy?

They we're all chanting freedom, but none of them understand what freedom is.

I know Persians.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

First off- anything the New York Times reports you have to take with a grain of salt, the newspaper doesn't have much in the form of "credibility". They are losing readers which explains their current negative financial difficulty. But don't worry, I'm sure Obama will support one more "TOO BIG TO FAIL Bail-out" so the paper can remain "unbiased" in its reporting of what happens in Washington -- as a personal 'thank you' of course. :lol: Also be careful, in that Liberal "commentator articles" are not reliable sources either, not supported by any in depth facts you can rely on. Here is some "information" below:

Regarding the New York Times:
The company's current ratio is negative: Its short-term cash obligations exceed its short-term assets by about $200 million. It has about $1 billion of debt it will have to pay off over the next decade

Read more: New York Times Bankruptcy Update - Business Insider

The New York Times Has Not Sunk...Yet Sulzberger talks up company at annual meeting
By Katie Feola

When the shareholder asked why, if the company is doing so well, the dividend hasn&#8217;t been reinstated, even at one penny, Sulzberger responded by saying that the company confronted a &#8220;great lack of clarity&#8221;

Perhaps most pressing was this question: Is the New York Times literally sinking? A concerned shareholder inquired about the New York Times&#8217; printing plant, built in College Point, Queens, on what, in the questioner&#8217;s view, amounted to &#8220;a swamp,&#8221; asking, &#8220;Has the building sunk at all?&#8221;

Arthur Sulzberger Speaks at New York Times' 2011 Annual Meeting | Adweek

Second, when HAS any christian been deemed "accepted" in a muslim country like Iraq, without hearing about pillaging, rape, or murder? To say the Bush administration was behind or allowed for the increased onslaught that encourages christian cleansing in Iraq, is like saying Obama is increasing the national debt and printing more currency in order to COLLAPSE the US Dollar. A plan he hopes will one day rid this nation's currency in exchange for a new "global" one. Are you gullible to fairy tails, such as these of Bush and Obama?

Last edited:
I know Persians.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

First off- anything the New York Times reports you have to take with a grain of salt, the newspaper doesn't have much in the form of "credibility". They are losing readers which explains their current negative financial difficulty. But don't worry, I'm sure Obama will support one more "TOO BIG TO FAIL Bail-out" so the paper can remain "unbiased" in its reporting of what happens in Washington -- as a personal 'thank you' of course. :lol: Also be careful, in that Liberal "commentator articles" are not reliable sources either, not supported by any in depth facts you can rely on. Here is some "information" below:

Regarding the New York Times:
The company's current ratio is negative: Its short-term cash obligations exceed its short-term assets by about $200 million. It has about $1 billion of debt it will have to pay off over the next decade

Read more: New York Times Bankruptcy Update - Business Insider

The New York Times Has Not Sunk...Yet Sulzberger talks up company at annual meeting
By Katie Feola

When the shareholder asked why, if the company is doing so well, the dividend hasn’t been reinstated, even at one penny, Sulzberger responded by saying that the company confronted a “great lack of clarity”

Perhaps most pressing was this question: Is the New York Times literally sinking? A concerned shareholder inquired about the New York Times’ printing plant, built in College Point, Queens, on what, in the questioner’s view, amounted to “a swamp,” asking, “Has the building sunk at all?”

Arthur Sulzberger Speaks at New York Times' 2011 Annual Meeting | Adweek

Second, when HAS any christian been deemed "accepted" in a muslim country like Iraq, without hearing about pillaging, rape, or murder? To say the Bush administration was behind or allowed for the increased onslaught that encourages christian cleansing in Iraq, is like saying Obama is increasing the national debt and printing more currency in order to COLLAPSE the US Dollar. A plan he hopes will one day rid this nation's currency in exchange for a new "global" one. Are you gullible to fairy tails, such as these of Bush and Obama?

New York Times the same newspaper that won a Pulitzer Prize via one of their journalists who continually covered for all the atrocities Stalin perpetrated against Ukrainians.

Liars. It was genocide. And they covered it up. So when anyone gives me a NYT link I want to projectile vomit.

Holodomor.

I know Persians.

Game on. I'm ready kid.

As usual, they just scream "liar". What else can they do? Only the truth has evidence.

You and TM are meant for one another.... perhaps you can even reproduce..

:lol:

Ok you guys can discount one link, i have no issue with that.

What about all the other ones? Shall I provide some other ones? No credible person can deny things in Iraq are worse for Iraqi Christians since 2003 than they were before.

Forum List

Back