Supreme Court Won't Force States To Speed Up Opening Churches

imageedit_2745_7050855759.jpg

See number 5

You poor, poor, persecuted snowflake.

It's fun to watch all you far right radical extremists throw fits over this ruling.

I know all you want to do is cause as much death and suffering as you possibly can but this time you lost.

America won.
Freedom lost .......Constitution pissed on.....and you say that's winning.........LOL

Your perception of America is Stupidity in motion........being the little sheep you are........Are you still hiding under your bed from a virus............hmmm..

Poor thing..........Fear RULES YOU.

Sounds like it rules you too, you poor, poor, persecuted snowflake. :itsok:

It's fun to watch all you far right radical extremists throw fits over this ruling.

I know all you want to do is cause as much death and suffering as you possibly can but this time you lost.

America won.
Freedom lost .......Constitution pissed on.....and you say that's winning.........LOL

Your perception of America is Stupidity in motion........being the little sheep you are........Are you still hiding under your bed from a virus............hmmm..

SAME as last reply snowflake..........what ya gonna do when we tell you and your TDS to shove it.....hmmm

America won.

SAME as last reply snowflake..........what ya gonna do when we tell you and your TDS to shove it.....hmmm

I'd say come get some. Boogaloo muchafucka.

America won.

Cool .......but I doubt you leave your mamma's basement much.

America won.

Cool .......but I doubt you leave your mamma's basement much.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I care about freedom of religion.

This isn't about freedom of religion.

This is about life and death.

Churches cause hot spots. That's just a fact. No one has the right to use the constitution to cause more death and suffering.

I'm glad judge roberts sided with logic and the general welfare of our nation.
I am so sick and tired of your side saying life or death from a stinking virus with a 0.2% rate of death............

That means you have a 99.8 % chance of survival...........WAY HIGHER if you are under 50 years old........

Your FEAR MONGERING is WAY OVERRATED......or perhaps you love destroying our economy for this BS.

While I agree that we exaggerated the risks (there were likely millions who had the virus but never checked), people are far more important than the "economy".

Yes people are more important than money.

I don't believe the risks were exaggerated. Especially for older people. Sure younger people have better immune systems and less preexisting conditions but that doesn't make it any less serious.

Young people can infect older people who then die.

Would you like to go through life knowing you brought a disease to your parent or grandparent that killed them? I know I wouldn't.

Plus it's not just older people or people with preexisting conditions.

Children are dying of this. So are people from all ages.

That matters. I believe we have an obligation to preserve life especially for those who are mostly defenseless.

Older people gave us America. They gave us life. They gave us everything we take for granted everyday. Just because they are old doesn't mean they are expendable or the risk to people is lower. It's not and they are not.

I'm so glad that justice roberts did the right thing.

America won.

I just worry about the people in states where church gatherings are allowed to happen now. A lot of old people go to church. They shouldn't have to end up fighting for their lives because they went to church.

Churches cause hot spots. That's just a fact. No one has the right to use the constitution to cause more death and suffering.

I am so sick and tired of your side saying life or death from a stinking virus with a 0.2% rate of death............

That means you have a 99.8 % chance of survival...........WAY HIGHER if you are under 50 years old........

Your FEAR MONGERING is WAY OVERRATED......or perhaps you love destroying our economy for this BS.

While I agree that we exaggerated the risks (there were likely millions who had the virus but never checked), people are far more important than the "economy".

I don't believe the risks were exaggerated. Especially for older people. Sure younger people have better immune systems and less preexisting conditions but that doesn't make it any less serious.

Would you like to go through life knowing you brought a disease to your parent or grandparent that killed them? I know I wouldn't.

That matters. I believe we have an obligation to preserve life especially for those who are mostly defenseless.

Older people gave us America. They gave us life. They gave us everything we take for granted everyday. Just because they are old doesn't mean they are expendable or the risk to people is lower. It's not and they are not.

America won.

I just worry about the people in states where church gatherings are allowed to happen now. A lot of old people go to church. They shouldn't have to end up fighting for their lives because they went to church.

By "exaggerate" I simply meant percentage wise. I believe I had it in February. Missed two days of work for the first time in years. But I went to work up to then and then went back.

For some obviously it was very bad. Another example was the flip on the risks of catching it off an object. Now I really don't blame them there because things were still largely unknown.

Where churches are opening, restaurants, stores, pools, and a long list of other things are opening.

Also, just because one can, doesn't mean one will or should.

I'm not sure the government had the power they claimed BUT that doesn't mean it was OK to not shut down.

America won.

Great, so you loons will stop whining about money now?

America won.

By "exaggerate" I simply meant percentage wise. I believe I had it in February. Missed two days of work for the first time in years. But I went to work up to then and then went back.

For some obviously it was very bad. Another example was the flip on the risks of catching it off an object. Now I really don't blame them there because things were still largely unknown.

Where churches are opening, restaurants, stores, pools, and a long list of other things are opening.

I'm not sure the government had the power they claimed BUT that doesn't mean it was OK to not shut down.

It was someone who went to work while sick if they knew it or not, that killed my aunt.

She was my favorite aunt and the last living adult from my youth. Which means she helped raise me. She helped me become me.

She died of the virus on April 14th.

So I guess my perspective of this is very different from those who have not been touched by what this virus does.

Yes I don't like the shutdown. I'm finishing the 3rd month of shutdown here. It's hard and boring.

I would rather do that than know that I was so selfish that just because it didn't really harm or inconvenience me, I have the right to spread it around to those who it will kill.

That's the thing. I know while if I get it I won't die nor will I end up fighting for my life. That's not the point. The point is SOMEONE ELSE. The person you spread it to may not live.

The idea that just because you won't die, you won't end up in a hospital on a ventilator fighting for your life, it's not a threat. That it's perfectly fine to spread it around to those who will die is what's going to keep this virus running unchecked in our nation killing people.

That's the biggest problem with America today. Way too many selfish people who would fight to the death to not have to consider other people and what their own actions will or can do to other people.

It started in the reagan years. This me, me, me garbage and greed. It's only gotten worse. It needs to stop.

We aren't islands unto ourselves.

Don't get you people, Roberts is a Republican, he votes 95%+ of the time with the Republicans, so once in a while he votes for what he believes the Constitution calls for & you throw him under the bus. ?

America won.

It was someone who went to work while sick if they knew it or not, that killed my aunt.

She was my favorite aunt and the last living adult from my youth. Which means she helped raise me. She helped me become me.

So I guess my perspective of this is very different from those who have not been touched by what this virus does.

Yes I don't like the shutdown. I'm finishing the 3rd month of shutdown here. It's hard and boring.

I would rather do that than know that I was so selfish that just because it didn't really harm or inconvenience me, I have the right to spread it around to those who it will kill.

That's the thing. I know while if I get it I won't die nor will I end up fighting for my life. That's not the point. The point is SOMEONE ELSE. The person you spread it to may not live.

The idea that just because you won't die, you won't end up in a hospital on a ventilator fighting for your life, it's not a threat. That it's perfectly fine to spread it around to those who will die is what's going to keep this virus running unchecked in our nation killing people.

That's the biggest problem with America today. Way too many selfish people who would fight to the death to not have to consider other people and what their own actions will or can do to other people.

It started in the reagan years. This me, me, me garbage and greed. It's only gotten worse. It needs to stop.

I went to the doctor. Again, this was in February. No one was being tested. I was told I had a "virus" and all I could do was let it run its course.

I never coughed so hard in my life. No fever. I was told I could go back to work. (This was a Thursday, I was off then until Monday). I felt better.

there-was-a-spider-i-panicked.jpg

0.2%............less under the age of 50........and we burned down our house for it.............YOU DON'T QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY.....you protect those vulnerable.......and you don't destroy your nation for it.

My point stands.

there-was-a-spider-i-panicked.jpg

0.2%............less under the age of 50........and we burned down our house for it.............YOU DON'T QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY.....you protect those vulnerable.......and you don't destroy your nation for it.

My point stands.

A correction of the stock market really isn't destroying anything.

America won.

I went to the doctor. Again, this was in February. No one was being tested. I was told I had a "virus" and all I could do was let it run its course.

I never coughed so hard in my life. No fever. I was told I could go back to work. (This was a Thursday, I was off then until Monday). I felt better.

You aren't the only person who may have had it and spread it.

People are now being tested. We now know how easily it's transmitted. We know it kills people of all ages. We now know that gatherings of large groups of people creates hot spots and people die.

Why are people still having a hard time understanding this?

People should now know why social distancing is so important. Why wearing a mask is important. Why not having large gatherings of people is so important.

This case never should have been brought to any court. By now people should know better.

I don't understand why people insist to put their very lives in possible jeopardy and the lives of others in jeopardy when there are alternatives.

In this day and age of mass communications and so many ways to connect with people, there shouldn't be people demanding to be able to spread that virus all over the nation resulting in deaths and our health care system collapsed.

Going to church shouldn't be a death sentence.

Neither should going to a physical therapy rehab facility but it is and was. That's where my aunt got infected with the virus and died on April 14th. Someone there went to work, infected my aunt and she died.

America won.

You aren't the only person who may have had it and spread it.

People are now being tested. We now know how easily it's transmitted. We know it kills people of all ages. We now know that gatherings of large groups of people creates hot spots and people die.

Why are people still having a hard time understanding this?

People should now know why social distancing is so important. Why wearing a mask is important. Why not having large gatherings of people is so important.

This case never should have been brought to any court. By now people should know better.

I don't understand why people insist to put their very lives in possible jeopardy and the lives of others in jeopardy when their are alternatives.

In this day and age of mass communications and so many ways to connect with people, there shouldn't be people demanding to be able to spread that virus all over the nation resulting in deaths and our health care system collapsed.

Going to church shouldn't be a death sentence.

Neither should going to a physical therapy rehab facility but it is and was. That's where my aunt got infected with the virus and died on April 14th. Someone there went to work, infected my aunt and she died.

To me it comes down to the idea that the government shouldn't have had to do what they did. People should have done it on their own.

Yes I understand that was never going to happen.

Our church sent out a questionnaire on opening. It was determined that when we do, there will be two 1/2 hour services Sunday morning as opposed to 1 for an hour. No singing and you wear a mask.

Forum List

Back