Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.
Why do you guys hate America?
I like america.

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

The main target in North Dakota is Native Americans.

The Supreme Court just bulldozed precedent to make it harder for Native Americans to vote
Sure it is. If you aren't smart enough to get an ID then you aren't smart enough to vote.
Oh. So you're not a fan of freedom then. And what do you have against dumb people? They are working Americans too and a number of them are trump supporters. Tell me you arent running a war on dumb people. That is some elitist bs.
Listen idiot, if you aren't smart enough to get a license then you are too stupid to drive or vote. Move to Cuba.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
Voting is one of the most important things that an American can do, to make it legitimate an ID is absolutely necessary...

Globalists want to make voting a global event in the United States...

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Lol
Show us were just existing gives anyone a right to vote?
ID’s are free and extremely easy to get for anybody... so shut the fuck up you fucking moron

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Lol
Show us were just existing gives anyone a right to vote?
ID’s are free and extremely easy to get for anybody... so shut the fuck up you fucking moron
You can see from their own words how much they hate this country.

id.jpg

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

The Supreme Court just bulldozed precedent to make it harder for Native Americans to vote
Lol
You know nothing about the American Indian population so shut the fuck up

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
Republicans keep trying to keep US citizens from voting.

Why is that?
People who use a PO Box are denied the vote whereas those who have mail delivered to their home gets to vote.

Only in Trump dumbass world does that make sense.
Lol
Any American citizen get a free ID... dumbass

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You are the trash. It is sad when voters are deprived of their right to vote. That is what the Republicans are about. The sole issue was that it deprives native Americans of their right to vote because most of them have a PO Box as a street address.
LOL
you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about so shut the fuck up that’s the stupidest thing ever heard you are a fucking moron

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You are the trash. It is sad when voters are deprived of their right to vote. That is what the Republicans are about. The sole issue was that it deprives native Americans of their right to vote because most of them have a PO Box as a street address.
Lol
Getting ID’s is free for American Indians, PO boxes cost money and you have to go to the post office you fucking moron shut the fuck up

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

For years all I had was a PO box. Didn't stop me from voting against obastard.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly.
Lol
It’s free… And easy

The backlash against reasonable Voter ID laws is part of a massive campaign by Democrats to facilitate voter fraud. Year after year, the sponsor laws to register voters in more an more dubious places and circumstances, allow absentee ballots for literally no reason at all (for not voting in person), and absolutely prevent the Authorities from confirming that the person showing up at the polls is the person who is legally registered to vote.

Coupled with this is a massive silent campaign to prevent meaningful analysis, after the fact, of whether voter fraud has actually taken place. Then they whine that significant voter fraud "has never been proven," therefore, it does not exist.

The Founding FATHERS would be appalled to see people voting who cannot read, who own no property, who pay no taxes, and cannot even point to a permanent residence.

Voter ID is one small step back toward sanity. Hopefully, every other state will implement reasonable Voter ID laws that will find favor with the newly-rectified Supreme Court.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

bullshit. You criminals lie about everything. Anyone who is an American can get one, no matter what lies you traitors spin.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Sure it is. If you aren't smart enough to get an ID then you aren't smart enough to vote.
Oh. So you're not a fan of freedom then. And what do you have against dumb people? They are working Americans too and a number of them are trump supporters. Tell me you arent running a war on dumb people. That is some elitist bs.

what the hell does that have to do with freedom --LOL nadadamnthing

These idiots cry over having to have an ID to vote not not for the hundred other things that require in ID. Hypocritical liars all.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You're poor and elderly.

No vote for you.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

EVERY reserve in the US has a band office you moron!
ANY NA can go to/contact the band office and someone will make sure that LEGAL person has voter ID!!!!!!!!
How can you look at yourself in the mirror?
FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

The only thing stopping libtarded voters from getting a free I'd to vote is their own stupidity.

Forum List

Back