Supreme Court upholds ND voter ID law

Good deal. Only the crime party wants to let people (illegals) with no ID vote.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota’s Voter ID Law

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

BREAKING. Supreme Court Upholds North Dakota's Voter ID Law

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
Republicans keep trying to keep US citizens from voting.

Why is that?
People who use a PO Box are denied the vote whereas those who have mail delivered to their home gets to vote.

Only in Trump dumbass world does that make sense.

From my point of view, ballot integrity, that is, ensuring that only eligible voters are allowed to vote in federal elections, is one of the major civil rights issues of our time. For reasons of political expediency, the Democrats have fought ballot integrity laws wherever they appear. Tonight they just lost one of those battles.

Back on August 1, 2016, a federal court issued an injunction forbidding North Dakota officials from enforcing that state’s voter ID law. Undeterred, the state legislature passed, and Governor Doug Burgum signed into law, HB 1369, which reestablished the state’s voter ID requirement. This replacement law allowed for the use of alternative means of identification, such as utility bills. The sticking point in the law is that the ID must show a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

Show us one adult who doesn't have an ID in the year 2018?

Ass

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
This is a biased and dishonest post. Why does the right refuse to acknowledge the legitimate and historically justified concerns over voter Id laws? It has been proven and affirmed by the supreme court in multiple decisions that voter id laws are functionally an illegal poll tax and have the effect of discouraging and excluding poor and minority voters. Why do you guys ignore this? It displays a poorly hidden side of the voter id push that you all are ok with excluding these american citizen voters and may have even designed it that way. It's like an ideal chess move. Every defensive move is also an offensive one and vice versa.

Show me some compromise on the voter id like public funding, excessive inclusion, or temporary waivers to be verified after the fact. Anything at all on this front. Show me and I will stop correctly assuming this is a scheme to further control the electorate to your advantage. Until then it's an illegal and unamerican attack on peoples American born duty and right to vote.

Ass

You found one, where?

Ah darn! There goes the democrats chances of keeping ND senate seat! Can't get the dead or illegal to vote!

43514721_2238893286328574_5205500994112192512_n.jpg

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You libtards are so full of Shit....

You want to CHEAT and we all know it...….

You are the party of crime.....

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

So you think a driver's license should be free?
Do people stay home because they can't afford a driver's license?
Those IDs come out pretty fast when needed to purchase that 40oz.
A national ID should be free
Your social security card is free

You tards want everything for free...

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

You are the trash. It is sad when voters are deprived of their right to vote. That is what the Republicans are about. The sole issue was that it deprives native Americans of their right to vote because most of them have a PO Box as a street address.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
Republicans keep trying to keep US citizens from voting.

Why is that?
People who use a PO Box are denied the vote whereas those who have mail delivered to their home gets to vote.

Only in Trump dumbass world does that make sense.

You tards just want to cheat...

We are all on to you...……..

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Republicans want to cheat. They want to deprive minorities of their right to vote. In Georgia, the registrations to vote that are being hung up are black. Coincidence? I think not.

Like all tards you are full of shit and you want to cheat...

Your Bull Shit excuses don't fly....

I don't understand ! How can making someone who wants to vote in our election prove they have the right to vote (AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP). Be considered a violation of their rights. You can't deprive someone of a right they don't have. Anyone who wants to vote can call and ask for a mail in ballot! Oh that's right you have to show that you're a registered voter, which you can also do by mail. Our greatest right is the right to vote, only Citizens of the United States are given this right. Period.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714
Well duh. Now that it has a partisan lean to the conservitards we can look forward to lots of laws meant to damage minorities.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

So you think a driver's license should be free?
Do people stay home because they can't afford a driver's license?
Those IDs come out pretty fast when needed to purchase that 40oz.

Put out an ad campaign to give free ID's to all Immigrants who need them! When they show up and are id'd as illegals put them on the road to deportation and let them come in legally when they get the chance

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Why do you guys hate America?

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

Their is black people in Georgia????

According to Rderp it's all white trash.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

The main target in North Dakota is Native Americans.

The Supreme Court just bulldozed precedent to make it harder for Native Americans to vote
Sure it is. If you aren't smart enough to get an ID then you aren't smart enough to vote.
Oh. So you're not a fan of freedom then. And what do you have against dumb people? They are working Americans too and a number of them are trump supporters. Tell me you arent running a war on dumb people. That is some elitist bs.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

I knew some that didn't get a driver's license until they were 20 or so. I'm assuming homeless people dont maintain that stuff or have addresses. It happens even if you dont see it happening immediately in front of your face and therefore dont believe it. There are other requirements that go along with it.

A voter id law should be unconstitutional if the state does not go to great enough lengths to ensure the id is accessible and the impacts on legal voting are minimal.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

I loathe cheating and would not stand for it. I was the guy during college that would not let cooks pick up dropped food off the floor and serve it. You're welcome. I'm confident theres a message on the left that sells itself without baseless allegations of cheating.

Here you go trash:

View attachment 221714

I knew some that didn't get a driver's license until they were 20 or so. I'm assuming homeless people dont maintain that stuff or have addresses. It happens even if you dont see it happening immediately in front of your face and therefore dont believe it. There are other requirements that go along with it.

A voter id law should be unconstitutional if the state does not go to great enough lengths to ensure the id is accessible and the impacts on legal voting are minimal.

Yea I read the article this morning and it's a clear indication of trying to prevent some class of people not to vote, but seriously try to find me anyone who doesn't have an ID , heck to get spray paint in some parts you need an ID any kid knows they need an ID on them in the hood unless they want to go to jail/harassed by the cops

I don't understand ! How can making someone who wants to vote in our election prove they have the right to vote (AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP). Be considered a violation of their rights. You can't deprive someone of a right they don't have. Anyone who wants to vote can call and ask for a mail in ballot! Oh that's right you have to show that you're a registered voter, which you can also do by mail. Our greatest right is the right to vote, only Citizens of the United States are given this right. Period.
That's all lovey dovey and stuff but the circumstance is more difficult. We already have only a half non holiday to vote. That's tough for working people with families to navigate as it is. Add transportation, cost and difficulty of registration, other circumstance.

Forum List

Back