Supreme Court thumbing the scale for Trump.

Grand juries are well noted as tools of the prosecutor. Hinsey, old adage that a decent prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich.
If you look for a conspiracy everywhere then of course you are going to believe that everything is a conspiracy.
Think logically about it though.
Chances are better than average that three separate Grand Juries on three separate cases voted for indictments not because they were "tools" of the prosecutor....but more likely because they saw evidence of indictable crimes.
That makes sense.
Your theory doesn't.
When in doubt you should always go with the explanation that makes the most sense.

Grand Juries that issued them disagree with your opinion.

You want to actually explain which charges you disagree with and why? Go ahead. Your naked assertions are not worth much.
Neither are yours.

So, Why don’t you tell me which of the charges you think is the strongest. You’re the one that’s making the assertion here about Trump being a criminal. It’s not up to me to prove that he’s not.

Or you could save yourself the time and admit, you haven’t read the indictments you’re just hoping Trump gets convicted of something, anything, and that somehow that will lead to him not being the president. Honestly, you just be better off, excepting that he’s going to be the president and coming up with some sort of plan to cope with that reality.

If you look for a conspiracy everywhere then of course you are going to believe that everything is a conspiracy.
Think logically about it though.
Chances are better than average that three separate Grand Juries on three separate cases voted for indictments not because they were "tools" of the prosecutor....but more likely because they saw evidence of indictable crimes.
That makes sense.
Your theory doesn't.
When in doubt you should always go with the explanation that makes the most sense.
Of all the indictments, which one has the strongest charge?

Just pick one charge and explain what the evidence is that Trump‘s actions were a crime. Be sure to cite the statute that he violated. The criminal statute, I mean.

You mean no problem except a DECLINATION TO PROSECUTE?
Based upon an elderly gentleman with a poor memory?

His doctor just said he's in excellent health......

BTW- DOJ could prosecute at any give time....especially under a Trump administration.

Conservative SC majority is now shedding any pretence still left to partisan impartiality.

Trump has little to stand on in his criminal trials, so his only end game is delaying them long enough to again make it to the White House and put himself above the law.

Nobody seriously thinks SC is going to grant Trump immunity, nobody thinks they will overturn iron-clad lower court ruling....but we have a Supreme Court that seems to be willing to use that excuse to play along and halt Trump's criminal trials for months, making it near impossible from them to complete before election.

It's been 135 days since Jack Smith asked the court to expedite descision on immunuty...nope! They insist on taking no less than 5 months to settle an obvious no-brainer outcome.

Even if there was some argument about how busy they are or how complex of case this is :rolleyes-41:, they still didn't have to do it this way. SC could have simply allowed the trials to go on, while they square away these go-nowhere immunity claims.

We knew Thomas was an unrepentant Trumptard and Alito is not far behind, but for the rest to go along with this ridiculous shit? :mad-61:

This marks a whole new low for Supreme Court, whole new level of partisanship and this is not going to end well.
How dare he do legal things to benefit himself? Can't he see people are going nuts waiting to see blood?

Of all the indictments, which one has the strongest charge?

Just pick one charge and explain what the evidence is that Trump‘s actions were a crime. Be sure to cite the statute that he violated. The criminal statute, I mean.
Do your own research.
Don't be a helpless Trumptard.

Neither are yours.

So, Why don’t you tell me which of the charges you think is the strongest. You’re the one that’s making the assertion here about Trump being a criminal. It’s not up to me to prove that he’s not.

Or you could save yourself the time and admit, you haven’t read the indictments you’re just hoping Trump gets convicted of something, anything, and that somehow that will lead to him not being the president. Honestly, you just be better off, excepting that he’s going to be the president and coming up with some sort of plan to cope with that reality.
Honestly you'd better learn to read on your own.
Here (again) is a concise rundown of Trump's indictments and specific charges including the defenses he is offering to each indictment.
As you can see all the indictments are strongly supported by evidence of each crime and his defenses are all pathetically weak.
FYI, out here in the REAL world if you don't bother to read shit yourself you sound very ridiculous calling it bullshit and asking others to not only read it to you but to explain it to you as well.
Grow a brain dude!

Honestly you'd better learn to read on your own.
Here (again) is a concise rundown of Trump's indictments and specific charges including the defenses he is offering to each indictment.
As you can see all the indictments are strongly supported by evidence of each crime and his defenses are all pathetically weak.
FYI, out here in the REAL world if you don't bother to read shit yourself you sound very ridiculous calling it bullshit and asking others to not only read it to you but to explain it to you as well.
Grow a brain dude!

I asked for you to tell me, not for you to link an article. I see that you were unable to think or write on your own.

That’s very common among people who think that Trump will be convicted.

Have you made plans for your mental health once Trump takes office again?

Conservative SC majority is now shedding any pretence still left to partisan impartiality.

Trump has little to stand on in his criminal trials, so his only end game is delaying them long enough to again make it to the White House and put himself above the law.

Nobody seriously thinks SC is going to grant Trump immunity, nobody thinks they will overturn iron-clad lower court ruling....but we have a Supreme Court that seems to be willing to use that excuse to play along and halt Trump's criminal trials for months, making it near impossible from them to complete before election.

It's been 135 days since Jack Smith asked the court to expedite descision on immunuty...nope! They insist on taking no less than 5 months to settle an obvious no-brainer outcome.

Even if there was some argument about how busy they are or how complex of case this is :rolleyes-41:, they still didn't have to do it this way. SC could have simply allowed the trials to go on, while they square away these go-nowhere immunity claims.

We knew Thomas was an unrepentant Trumptard and Alito is not far behind, but for the rest to go along with this ridiculous shit? :mad-61:

This marks a whole new low for Supreme Court, whole new level of partisanship and this is not going to end well.

The SC is the final verdict. That is what you need know, unless of course you are someone known as a..............insert whatever, lol!

This statement sounds really bad until you realize that to a crazed liberal retard like the OP, "shedding any pretence still left to partisan impartiality" means applying the laws of the United States as intended.

Neither are yours.

Grand Jury indictments are "naked assertions"? You are not making much sense.

Supreme court says State AGs cannot limit the peoples' choices for President.

Democrats in Boodie Hoo mode.

Forum List

Back