Supreme Court Rules 7-2 on Obamacare

But we do wonder why Americans refuse single payer universal health care that's half the cost per capita and proven to be better in other countries?
It’s something called self-reliance and personal responsibility. I wouldn’t expect foreigners to understand but some of us believe we can do a better job of looking after ourselves than the Government can.

It was just announced that the Supreme Court ruled 7-2 on Obamacare saying the states don't have standing on this case.

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

That's truly a shame. The Court is a joke. I just hope Manchin keeps his finger in the dam. Otherwise, we're all fucked.

I think it's a very good thing that we still have Obamacare.

In fact, I think we should do away with insurance companies for health care.

Most people in America can't stand insurance companies controlling what health care they can have and denying to pay medical bills.

We have some people who can have health care without being bankrupted or have insurance premiums that aren't astronomical. It's not fair that some people have proper insurance that is affordable and others don't here in the United States.

Our health care system is a total mess.
Robert Creamer is a political consultant who wrote over 600 pages of Obamacare while in prison for tax violations and bank fraud.

Insurance rates and deductible are soaring and the exchanges are failing. Jonathan Gruber, the one labeled as the "architect" - who said they relied on stupid American voters to get Obamacare passed - claims that the plan is working as designed. Huh, imagine that.

Wow, great plan! Lie to Americans to pass a bill that's destroying health care so everyone has to rely on the government. Typical Democrat policy.

It was just announced that the Supreme Court ruled 7-2 on Obamacare saying the states don't have standing on this case.

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

That's truly a shame. The Court is a joke. I just hope Manchin keeps his finger in the dam. Otherwise, we're all fucked.
1623944345980.png

Affordable Care Act Survives Latest Supreme Court Challenge​

The court sidestepped the larger issue in the case, whether the 2010 health care law can stand without a provision that required most Americans to obtain insurance or pay a penalty.

In the years since the enactment of the law in 2010, Republicans have worked hard to destroy it, and President Donald J. Trump relentlessly criticized it. But attempts to repeal it failed, as did two earlier Supreme Court challenges, in 2012 and 2015. With the passing years, the law gained in popularity and was woven into the fabric of the health care system. Its future now seems secure.

A ruling against the law would also have doomed its protections for Americans with past or current health problems — or pre-existing conditions. The protections bar insurers from denying them coverage or charging them more for it.
Major defeat for Scumpty; it was his signature campaign promise, to repeal Obamacare and replace it "with something better." Problem was, he couldn't come up with something better. Had he worked harder and perhaps gave up a few rounds of golf, perhaps he could have come up with something better. Yeah, right! Bigly!!!

Obamacare is still here, Collin Kapernick is making millions in sponsorship, Biden has 60% approval ratings, and the orange loser has been impeached twice, and facing indictment.

Bad year for trumphumpers
That's why so many of them are planning another insurgency in August. They know that they cannot win by democratic means, and they are fascists who don't care HOW they get power.
Let them try.....they just might be in for some rude awakening. :dunno:

But we do wonder why Americans refuse single payer universal health care that's half the cost per capita and proven to be better in other countries?
It’s something called self-reliance and personal responsibility. I wouldn’t expect foreigners to understand but some of us believe we can do a better job of looking after ourselves than the Government can.
I understand the mindset that holds Americans back from demanding better. And yes, some of you still, after many years of torture, still think that for profit health care is going to come to the rescue.

Give the private insurance companies another 40 or 50 years to get it right. It's only fair!

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Most people in America can't stand insurance companies controlling what health care they can have and denying to pay medical bills.

We have some people who can have health care without being bankrupted or have insurance premiums that aren't astronomical. It's not fair that some people have proper insurance that is affordable and others don't here in the United States.

and you think Medicare is any different?...
Anybody holding up signs like this demanding any healthcare plan Republicans proposed??
0_005dem.1187 (10).jpg

For Medicare to be just like private insurance companies -- there sure seems to be a lot of historically popular bipartisan support for it over the last 60 or so years....

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Robert Creamer is a political consultant who wrote over 600 pages of Obamacare while in prison for tax violations and bank fraud.

Insurance rates and deductible are soaring and the exchanges are failing. Jonathan Gruber, the one labeled as the "architect" - who said they relied on stupid American voters to get Obamacare passed - claims that the plan is working as designed. Huh, imagine that.

Wow, great plan! Lie to Americans to pass a bill that's destroying health care so everyone has to rely on the government. Typical Democrat policy.

No problem, Republicans will fix that travesty as soon as they have the Presidency, the House, the Senate and the Supreme Court...oh wait.

200.gif

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Another loss for Trump and his minions. THE BIGGEST LOSERS IN THE HISTORY OF POLITICS.

I understand the mindset that holds Americans back from demanding better. And yes, some of you still, after many years of torture, still think that for profit health care is going to come to the rescue
Do you undercut? I don’t think you do. I don’t think that you truly understand how many of us do not want anything from the Government; whether we’ve paid for it or not.

It’s not that we somehow believe the insure companies have our best interests at heart. We know they don’t. We’d just rather take the chance of getting care for our bodies there than doing harm to our Souls by dealing with the Government.

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

No problem, Republicans will fix that travesty as soon as they have the Presidency, the House, the Senate and the Supreme Court...oh wait.

200.gif
Just because Republicans are too weak-spined to stand up to the anti-American left doesn't mean that Obamacare is good for America.

What vile filth you are, putting your political ideology ahead of Americans. Typical leftist twit.

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Anybody holding up signs like this demanding any healthcare plan Republicans proposed??View attachment 502413

For Medicare to be just like private insurance companies -- there sure seems to be a lot of historically popular bipartisan support for it over the last 60 or so years....
Why, exactly should ANYONE in Congress propose giving the federal goverment more power? Why do you support a bigger, more bloated government with the power to control even your health? Why would any red blooded patriot support creating an even bigger government directly against the founding principle of limited government? Of federalism?

It's truly astounding how narrow minded you leftist twits are. "We want free stuff - that really costs us far more both financially and in our physical health - and other stupid, selfish people like us want "free" stuff paid for by others. What freebies do you have to offer? None? Then you fail!"

You tried to prove the superiority of the left's policies and all you did was prove you're a government leech.

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

200.gif
Just because Republicans are too weak-spined to stand up to the anti-American left doesn't mean that Obamacare is good for America.

What vile filth you are, putting your political ideology ahead of Americans. Typical leftist twit.

Nope, moron. It means that their "fix" was even worse than what they were saying needs fixing.

It's easy to shit on a policy, but when it came time to put up a better alternative your side had nothing Americans would be even close to supporting.

Trump promissed he had a wonderful plan that would cover everyone at a fraction of the costs under Obamacare....but like most things that come out of his mouth that was proven to be total bullshit.

Last edited:
This is a sad day for America........

Not just because 2 of the newest conservative appointments betrayed America and Jesus....

But because now we are going to have to keep hearing Republican candidates campaign on repealing and replacing Obamacare for 10 more years.........

If a bozo like Obama was able to get a healthcare plan put in place during his first couple of years....why can't republicans do it in over 10 plus years??

Those Dems are pretty crafty...
Absolutely! We're so crafty that Trump and his cult members could not stop us from stealing the last presidential election and relegating him to the dust bin of history! Bigly!!!

I understand the mindset that holds Americans back from demanding better. And yes, some of you still, after many years of torture, still think that for profit health care is going to come to the rescue
Do you undercut? I don’t think you do. I don’t think that you truly understand how many of us do not want anything from the Government; whether we’ve paid for it or not.

It’s not that we somehow believe the insure companies have our best interests at heart. We know they don’t. We’d just rather take the chance of getting care for our bodies there than doing harm to our Souls by dealing with the Government.
No, I actually do understand how many of you don't want anything from the government.
Roughly the same number who are under crazy illusions that you're getting nothing from government.

Elevate the discussion to an adult level with me or be ignored.

oh, and make believe souls can't be a part of it!

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Anybody holding up signs like this demanding any healthcare plan Republicans proposed??View attachment 502413

Why, exactly should ANYONE in Congress propose giving the federal goverment more power? Why do you support a bigger, more bloated government with the power to control even your health? Why would any red blooded patriot support creating an even bigger government directly against the founding principle of limited government? Of federalism?

It's truly astounding how narrow minded you leftist twits are. "We want free stuff - that really costs us far more both financially and in our physical health - and other stupid, selfish people like us want "free" stuff paid for by others. What freebies do you have to offer? None? Then you fail!"

You tried to prove the superiority of the left's policies and all you did was prove you're a government leech.
So you acknowledge that when Trump campaigned on having a better and more affordable healthcare plan that would cover everyone....he was just bullshitting...got it...

Tell you what.....every Republican running for office should campaign next time on repealing Medicare....I'm sure it would be a winning campaign promise...

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

200.gif

No dummy, it means that their "fixing" was even worse than what they were saying needs fixing.

It's easy to talk shit about a policy, but when it come time to put up a better alternative your side had nothing Americans would be even close to supporting.
I get it. You hate America and want more free stuff. You think by pretending that one party is far superior to the other you don't have to face that you're a useful idiot.

A truly better alternative would to be leave it to the states. You know, as prescribed in the US Constitution. Instead, like the slave to the big state you are, you ignore the very principles upon which America was founded.

And FYI, I know this is a really big struggle to understand for someone with severely limited critical thinking skills, but just because I see the Democrats as the domestic enemies of the US Constitution I took an oath to defend against, doesn't mean I'm a Republican. But that can't be! Thanks for the laughs!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Republicans and Conservatives lose again. :laugh:

No. Working Americans loose again. The only people who like Obamacare are those the rest of us are paying for.

If Renquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the SC, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb. Right where it belongs.

So, please thrill us with your idea of "something better."

So Obamacare stays.

For now.

Obamacare is doing the opposite of what you want it to do. It is requiring more people to use insurance companies for healthcare.

Forum List

Back