Supreme Court may soon expand gun rights

You're probably right of the 400 million guns in the United States, 60 million are in the hands of criminals.
Kool Aid deluded moron!

Try 800 million, and "more than half".

Fucking get out of mommy's basement once in a while and STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID.

The cartels have more unregistered guns in California than the sum total of all the registered weapons in the United States.

And that's just ONE State

The fucktard feds have no idea where the guns are or who has them.

Kool Aid deluded moron!

Try 800 million, and "more than half".

Fucking get out of mommy's basement once in a while and STOP DRINKING THE KOOL AID.

The cartels have more unregistered guns in California than the sum total of all the registered weapons in the United States.

And that's just ONE State

The fucktard feds have no idea where the guns are or who has them.
I'm sure you know more than the feds, or at least you think you do. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

No it doesn't.

It requires that you take a short trip on the subway with a hundred dollar bill in your pocket, and then it requires that you keep your mouth shut.

I meant legally.

I wouldn't buy an illegal firearm, as I am not a fan of breaking laws.

Not surprised at no melt down. New York is thought to be severely tight on weapons carry permits, restricting law-abiding citizens of their right to self-protection. Stop and frisk was stopped there, so it is very hard to regulate unlawful gun carry. They cannot have it both ways, unless you truely wish to favor criminal elements.

I have always thought permit procedures should be universal, and fees should be limited to actual costs, not an effort to make money for some states, as if it is a premium privilege, allowing citizens to exercise basic rights of self-protection in a lawful way.
If only the gun-grabbing left would accept that and not go for more.

But, alas, they have proved to be undoubtedly untrustworthy.

So, we must repeal all gun laws and carry FUCKING MACHINE GUNS IN THEIR STUPID FACES as punishment.

If only the gun-grabbing left would accept that and not go for more.

But, alas, they have proved to be undoubtedly untrustworthy.

So, we must repeal all gun laws and carry FUCKING MACHINE GUNS IN THEIR STUPID FACES as punishment.
So now you want to carry machine guns. That would be total insanity. People like you should have the right to own a gun of any type. You sound unhinged.

So now you want to carry machine guns. That would be total insanity. People like you should have the right to own a gun of any type. You sound unhinged.
Exhibit A on why the new red flag law needs to be shot down by the SCOTUS.

If you commie motherfuckers weren't such FUCKING LIARS we might actually reach a consensus, but you blew that opportunity....

So, yeah, you fucking bitch, we're gonna do whatever we can to PISS YOU OFF!!! FUCK YOU!!!

Exhibit A on why the new red flag law needs to be shot down by the SCOTUS.

If you commie motherfuckers weren't such FUCKING LIARS we might actually reach a consensus, but you blew that opportunity....

So, yeah, you fucking bitch, we're gonna do whatever we can to PISS YOU OFF!!! FUCK YOU!!!
Your temperament is a definite sign you shouldn't be able to own a gun. Only level headed, sensible people who should be able to own a gun. Please seek help before you become a mass killer. You have way too much hatred for one person.

You're probably right of the 400 million guns in the United States, 60 million are in the hands of criminals.
This is why gun control doesn't work. Criminals will always get them and the worst places to live are places that have strict gun control. Bad guys know that people are disarmed so they try to rule the streets as they're the ones with the fire power.

Everyone should be allowed to have guns and this will mean that bad guys won't attempt to rule good people.

This is why gun control doesn't work. Criminals will always get them and the worst places to live are places that have strict gun control. Bad guys know that people are disarmed so they try to rule the streets as they're the ones with the fire power.

Everyone should be allowed to have guns and this will mean that bad guys won't attempt to rule good people.
History and the facts do not indicate that. One simple rule is that play here, and it's a numbers game. Overabundance of guns + more guns = more deaths.

Hopefully, the thing is the NYC law I am talking about is just for premises licenses, not even concealed carry.
Premises licenses should not be required, in your own home or apartment.

Bad guys bad players will always exist no matter how many guns the good guys have. But one thing's for sure the more guns that are out there the more gun violence there will be in the more gun accidents. End of story.

The toothpaste is already out of the tube. You can't put it back in.
Did you ever put too much toothpaste on your toothbrush. If you squeeze the tube in the right manner it sucks some of the excess back into the tube. That's what we need to do with guns, or at least ban their production and sales for the next hundred years. By then hopefully it won't be a problem anymore. By the way, there's a guy out in Colorado who lives on a compound, he has amassed a collection of over 6,000 weapons including machine guns and bazookas. If that isn't a combination for disaster, I don't know what is. It sounds like Waco all over again.

Oh my, that many guns in that compound, and not one of those weapons has killed anyone? (Perhaps we should make compounds illegal)
No matter what you say, no matter what you think, the criminal is going to get his gun.
The only thing you are doing is disarming the people who would never be a criminal.
It's not the weapon, it's the criminal.
Not sure why the liberals always try and make this rocket science.

Oh my, that many guns in that compound, and not one of those weapons has killed anyone? (Perhaps we should make compounds illegal)
No matter what you say, no matter what you think, the criminal is going to get his gun.
The only thing you are doing is disarming the people who would never be a criminal.
It's not the weapon, it's the criminal.
Not sure why the liberals always try and make this rocket science.
His compound is out in the middle of nowhere, who knows if he's killed or how many people he's killed. The only thing that's certain is he isn't obvious Red flag warning. Anyone who is obsessed with weapons that badly needs to be evaluated and monitored.

His compound is out in the middle of nowhere, who knows if he's killed or how many people he's killed. The only thing that's certain is he isn't obvious Red flag warning. Anyone who is obsessed with weapons that badly needs to be evaluated and monitored.
Yes sir, comrade. :drills:

Oh brother, you've given a reason as to not make weapons illegal. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back