Supreme Court may soon expand gun rights

Yes sir, comrade. :drills:

Oh brother, you've given a reason as to not make weapons illegal. :eusa_whistle:
We are both expressing your opinions here. Opinions are neither right nor wrong. But usually when you're on the losing side in an opinion you start insulting the opposition. People like that actually thinks it helps make their case, while the opposite is true it detracts from it. Try to have a good day, I plan on it and I'm out of here I wasted enough time with you.

We are both expressing your opinions here. Opinions are neither right nor wrong. But usually when you're on the losing side in an opinion you start insulting the opposition. People like that actually thinks it helps make their case, while the opposite is true it detracts from it. Try to have a good day, I plan on it and I'm out of here I wasted enough time with you.
The truth always bites the woke. Sorry I hurt your feelings, (well not really).
Your opinion wants to take the guns out of everyday law abiding citizens.
It doesn't do any good, because my opinion is that the criminals will still have theirs.

The truth always bites the woke. Sorry I hurt your feelings, (well not really).
Your opinion wants to take the guns out of everyday law abiding citizens.
It doesn't do any good, because my opinion is that the criminals will still have theirs.
You have an offended me, you've offended yourself. Like I said try to have a good day if that's possible.

I think something is deadly as a gun should require licenses and registration each year.
Nope. Mine is only deadly if I am forced to draw it in self-defense. Yours may go off by itself. I don't know. If so, you really should put more money into better tools, by the way. My carry weapon I bought over the internet (Walther PPQ-M2 full size service pistol) to ship to my local gun dealer, where the background check was done. No further paperwork or fees necessary, just like my rifles and shotgun for ownership and to have in my home. My carry permit (covers both concealed and open carry, though I always carry concealed, not to show a perp I am armed and able to resist (none of his business until he fks up) and to avoid scaring the straights. Some people have an irrational fear of weapons and people licensed to carry them by the stated and federal government. Perhaps you know people like that? My training and license are recognized valid in over 30 states, all the better states in my opinion. I came by it honest, raised with guns for hunting and sporting at an early age, as my father and his father before him. The US Government always needs people to teach, manage and control weapons, security, and train in use, employment and tactical deployment, as well as safety, people like me and many others, so they hired ME, along the way putting me through background security checks and investigations you would not imagine, which I passed with flying colors every time they raised my clearances. Though retired, I have forgotten little and still train at a range about monthly or more, to maintain skills and because I enjoy shooting. I'm a frigging poster boy for the right way for civilians to carry on the street.

You have an offended me, you've offended yourself. Like I said try to have a good day if that's possible.
Typo in the above, " You have NOT offended me, you've offended yourself. "

Nope. Mine is only deadly if I am forced to draw it in self-defense. Yours may go off by itself. I don't know. If so, you really should put more money into better tools, by the way. My carry weapon I bought over the internet (Walther PPQ-M2 full size service pistol) to ship to my local gun dealer, where the background check was done. No further paperwork or fees necessary, just like my rifles and shotgun for ownership and to have in my home. My carry permit (covers both concealed and open carry, though I always carry concealed, not to show a perp I am armed and able to resist (none of his business until he fks up) and to avoid scaring the straights. Some people have an irrational fear of weapons and people licensed to carry them by the stated and federal government. Perhaps you know people like that? My training and license are recognized valid in over 30 states, all the better states in my opinion. I came by it honest, raised with guns for hunting and sporting at an early age, as my father and his father before him. The US Government always needs people to teach, manage and control weapons, security, and train in use, employment and tactical deployment, as well as safety, people like me and many others, so they hired ME, along the way putting me through background security checks and investigations you would not imagine, which I passed with flying colors every time they raised my clearances. Though retired, I have forgotten little and still train at a range about monthly or more, to maintain skills and because I enjoy shooting. I'm a frigging poster boy for the right way for civilians to carry on the street.
You're demeanor says otherwise. You are more likely to poster child for civilians who shouldn't be able to possess guns.

Yeah, usually when you're on the losing side of a discussion, you go psudo-shrink and start telling the winner to seek help for some alleged, unspecified disorder.

:beer:

Good news.
There are no illegal firearms.
There may be firearms you cannot legally possess, but that's not the same thing.

Semantics. I buy a 38 snubbie from a guy named Julio it's an illegal firearm, or one I cannot legally possess, or he can't legally sell.

Premises licenses should not be required, in your own home or apartment.

Well that's what it is in NYC, and by latest "law" passed by the State for CCW, they are trying to ignore the current ruling the best they can.

Well that's what it is in NYC, and by latest "law" passed by the State for CCW, they are trying to ignore the current ruling the best they can.
It will come before the court as the ruling the Supremes just issued came before the court.

Good news.
There are no illegal firearms.
There may be firearms you cannot legally possess, but that's not the same thing.
Actually the only "guns" James Madison was thinking of when he penned 2A were the flintlock pistol and musket. Of course the blunderbuss was still in use then too.
Madison could have never envisioned a scenario where any Joe Blow in America, including fools whom I wouldn't even trust to take out my goddamed trash, can "legally" get themselves any kind of high-tech, high capacity firearm they please.

And Madison could never have imagined an America where innocent schoolchildren have to lay down their lives regularly so that (so called) "gun rights" fanatics can just say "oh well, shit happens....thoughts and prayers" and go on resisting any efforts to keep these deadly weapons out of the hands of people who shouldn't even be allowed to own a bic lighter!

No, guys like James Madison could never have foreseen shit like that.

The Second Amendment is very clear about the context that the founders thought that individuals should have any kind of "constitutionally protected right" to possess firearms.
It was strictly in the context of a well REGULATED militia.
Period.
Organized and well regulated state milias on standby to resist a tyrannical federal government...should the need arise.

NOT individual personal home arsenals for murdering children!

Forum List

Back