Supreme Court justices RIP ruling forcing states to recognize same-sex marriages - 'Threat To Religious Freedom!'

I don't know, but at least it would stop promoting it. Like I said, liberals have the mentality of children. This has nothing to do with visitation rights in hospitals, Social Security, testifying against a spouse (like how often does that happen?) It's purely about rejection. Some gays don't like feeling like an outcast and believe that by forcing their marriage down our throats, it will make them normal somehow.

It doesn't work that way.
"stop promoting it"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: "It's purely about rejection."? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I find myself wondering what the Founding Fathers would have done if they knew that in the future marriages between people of the same sex would be allowed.

I’ll bet they would have prohibited same sex marraige in the Constitution.
Just like they would have prohibited women's rights in the Constitution if they'd known that women now vote and work, etc. And, of course, we KNOW what they thought about slavery....and about Native Americans.

I find myself wondering what the Founding Fathers would have done if they knew that in the future marriages between people of the same sex would be allowed.

Don't just make up what they would have said.. You should conduct a seance and ask them.

You’re forever immortalized in my wall of morons and that eats at you. That is outstanding. I own your ass. Every time someone reads my posts they realize you’re an idiot. Ha ha ha ha. Doesn’t mean I stalk you.

OCD old fool.
LOL

No, it doesn't eat me. Why on Earth would posting words I myself posted, "eat me," ShortBus? What it does do though, is offers a glimpse into how obsessed you are with me that you feel compelled to talk about be in every single post you make. So when you claim I'm stalking you or initiating communication with you, everyone here sees you're merely projecting because in reality, it's you who can't stop talking about me.

So....you believe only religious people are normal? What next? Only christian religious people are normal? Then only Baptist christian religious people are normal? And so on?

And what exactly IS the "tradition of marriage" you speak of?

When did I ever say only religious people are normal? Why do you liberals lie about what we said right in front of us as if we weren't there?

Normal is what most people do. That's what normal is. Traditional marriage is the union of one man and one woman.

Back in the day marriage had nothing to do with government which is why it was never addressed. Marriage was a religious rite and government had nothing to do with dictating religion. As time went on government got involved with this rite and that's why it's a problem now.

Back in the day marriage had nothing to do with government which is why it was never addressed. Marriage was a religious rite and government had nothing to do with dictating religion. As time went on government got involved with this rite and that's why it's a problem now.
LOL

A problem for whom?

That’s is a fair point. Thanks.

Don't just make up what they would have said.. You should conduct a seance and ask them.
While I have known several white witches I am not a believer in seances.

Just like they would have prohibited women's rights in the Constitution if they'd known that women now vote and work, etc. And, of course, we KNOW what they thought about slavery....and about Native Americans.
Many of the Founding Fathers opposed slavery.

I will agree women didn’t have many rights.

The French had far better relations with Native Americans than the English colonists.

When did I ever say only religious people are normal? Why do you liberals lie about what we said right in front of us as if we weren't there?

Normal is what most people do. That's what normal is. Traditional marriage is the union of one man and one woman.
So...you are NOT saying that just religious people are normal. Ok, then. And traditional marriage, just like traditional anything changes over time.

If you divide the country into liberal and conservatives what do you do with 35% of the country that identify as moderate who are neither fully on the left or right. And what about the swing hitters who move back and forth and then the I' don't give shit bunch.
Last time I checked a few comparative sources, have it around 40% for subsets of independents. If these groups and stragglers unite under a new party label, this voting majority will make an impact.

Since many of the founders such as Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Madison and Monroe were Deists and very few people used marriage licenses, they would have probably done nothing.

LOL

Dayum, you're a whiney bitch. Idiot, it's analogistic. You're literally crying that a person lost their job for not doing their job because they believe doing their job violates their first Amendment rights. I gave you an example of others faced with that and it's never been deemed unconstitutional.
Your example is single digit IQ bullshit.

Fuck off.

Last time I checked a few comparative sources, have it around 40% for subsets of independents. If these groups and stragglers unite under a new party label, this voting majority will make an impact.
IMHO, what America needs is a third party that represents moderates that reject the extremists view of both parties. A third party could end congressional stalemates

Forum List

Back