Supreme Court expansion commission warns against increasing number of justices

budboomer

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2004
Packing SCOTUS is a partisan power grab? The hell you say

Back when FDR attempted it, his own party was appalled by it and flat out rejected it as a power grab.

Today though, democrats have no such reservations as they worship the very image of FDR every chance they get.

We all knew this was going to be the outcome.

Now Biden can say "well, we tried".

I think it will depend on what this court does with Roe v Wade
Right, if the DNC does not get their way THEN they will see a need to pack the courts

But so long as they get their way there will be no need to do so.

Chuck Schumer already threatened SCOTUS to behave by saying,

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price,” Schumer inveighed. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

So they better behave, or else!!

Last edited:
The real tyrants here are those that decided to put this commission together. You know, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and other totalitarian Democrats who want to take all power from the people and give it to their party.

McConnell blocked hundreds of Obama's nominees to pack courts with Trump's. Trump & republicans suspend the debt celling for two years then exploded the debt. Defeated & Impeached Trump incited insurrection Jan 6. Now they want to scream about Biden. LOL

Last edited:
Right, if the DNC does not get their way THEN they will see a need to pack the courts

But so long as they get their way there will be no need to do so.

Chuck Schumer already threatened SCOTUS to behave by saying,

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price,” Schumer inveighed. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

So they better behave, or else!!
Sadly, they will have no choice

If this Conservative stacked court abandons all legal precedent and destroys Roe v Wade contrary to what each Judge swore to at their confirmation……I would expect an expansion

Trump & republicans suspend the debt celling for two years then exploded the debt. Now they want to scream about Biden. LOL
Same thing with you guys. Screaming about trump.
Decent people like me just sit back and laugh at you loons.

If this Conservative stacked court abandons all legal precedent and destroys Roe v Wade contrary to what each Judge swore to at their confirmation……I would expect an expansion
I don't see SCOTUS as having courage to change Roe vs Wade, much like how SCOTUS reversed their decision that FDR's New Deal was unconstitutional and FDR later said he wanted to pack the courts because he did not get his way.. Once SCOTUS was threatened by FDR, even though his plan to pack the courts was shot down, they turned tail and did what he wanted.

Were their families threatened or did they just fear losing their jobs?

We shall never know. But what we do know is, the DNC is the most powerful mob organization in human history

Last edited:

So if you folks don't get your way, the panel of experts be damned! I suppose, it's about as consistent with liberal views of following the science only when convenient.

Last edited:
So if folks don't get your way, the panel of experts be damned! I suppose, it's about as consistent with liberal views of following the science only when convenient.
You have to understand, the DNC ALWAYS gets their way and have grown accustomed to it.

Picture a Godzilla like 3 year old with an AR 15.

If Libs think Abortion is so important, pass a constitutional amendment or STFU.

You do know that if the libs actually moved to expand the court by 4 seats, they won't be in power forever. And not that long down the road, the packing will come in the other direction, and a conservative President will add 6 new justices to cancel it out.

Before you know it, the government will have to buy the Rose Bowl for the Supreme Court to handle the expansion.

You have 51 senate votes in your pocket there bucko?
IMHO Manchin and Sinema are solid "NO" votes for court packing.

Forum List

Back