Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Ban to Stand

I disagree completely. As we see with vaccine mandates, they are on a state by state level. So will be abortion laws IMO.

if roe v wade is overturned & is returned back to the states - & the (D)s run on codifying it on a federal level ... you doubt they won't tip the scale when it comes to representation in congress?

a nation the founders INTENDED to be Christian,

ummm...

Article VI​

• Clause 3
  • The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

^^^ THAT ^^^

Yeah, but forcing somebody to saved is like forcing somebody to take a million dollars. It's just ridiculous. If they don't want it, it's on them. All we can do is make that offer at a chance of an eternal life and then they choose whether or not they want to take it.
True, but if they're numbers grow so large that it leaves the Christian's with no space to conduct their faith and beliefs, otherwise in a country that has become hostile to such things on a wide scale, then that is unacceptable. Either fight for the right to practice our beliefs (win them over), or get ready to be banished in our own spaces within this country.

ummm...

Article VI​

• Clause 3
  • The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

^^^ THAT ^^^
No religious test meaning that if one has a Christian faith, then there will be no test to determine whether or not that the person is suitable for office based upon such a test.

Otherwise if one is a Christian, then the government can't test the person in a way that would somehow determine the person to be unsuitable for office because the person is a Christian. There shall be no discrimination based upon religious beliefs or a test that works to disqualify those who have a peaceful religious belief in which uplifts the nation in peace.

Last edited:
It may be that simple for you ; but for the rest of people in the world it's a very complex issue with a lot of variables. That's why I blanket laws that attempt to control abortion at all are foolish. There's only one good reason to bring a child into this world. There are many many reasons not to.

You could have stopped at simple.

True, but if they're numbers grow so large that it leaves the Christian's with no space to conduct their faith and beliefs, otherwise in a country that has become hostile to such things on a wide scale, then that is unacceptable. Either fight for the right to practice our beliefs (win them over), or get ready to be banished in our own spaces within this country.

Spoken like a true ISIS fighter.

if roe v wade is overturned & is returned back to the states - & the (D)s run on codifying it on a federal level ... you doubt they won't tip the scale when it comes to representation in congress?
I do not know. What I saw in NJ and VA is that mothers vote and they don’t like Democratic policies in terms of forcing girls to share locker rooms with trans girls, play sports vs trans girls and CRT (disguised as something else often) being taught at schools. Hence you will likely see a red wave in 2022. Abortion is a hot topic with you. Not sure why. I doubt R v W is overturned.

Yeah my point is that they have that right not to accept Christ as their Savior just as much as we have the right to accept Him. They're only hurting themselves in the end, nobody else,.. (well except for their family and friends emotionally, but I think you understand my point)

Yeah my point is that they have that right not to accept Christ as their Savior just as much as we have the right to accept Him. They're only hurting themselves in the end, nobody else,.. (well except for their family and friends emotionally, but I think you understand my point)
Agree, but many think that it's their right to create spaces within the country that bans Christianity altogether. That's unacceptable.

On the contrary, I am not claiming sole knowledge of what will happen to everyone after their death. You are.

The Bible has an explanation for that, per Romans 1. Given over to a depraved mind to do what ought not to be done. I say this with sadness, not condemnation. Where there is life, there is hope.
Quote the Bible all you want you're the worst example of a Christian I've ever met.

It's not over. It may take a while, but laws will change, and abortion will once again be a right. This time it will be an ironclad right , with no chance of it being removed. You know it will happen.
What part of the Constitution covers abortion ?

The same part that covers privacy.
Nope not one word about abortion. Its funny how you loons think a whole bunch of shit not mentioned in the Constitution i.e. housing, healthcare, and abortion are rights, but things that are specifically mentioned such as firearms and religion are not.

Anything not covered by the Constitution falls under the preview of the States. If you fucktards want to change it do it the legal way and call for a Convention.

Nope not one word about abortion. Its funny how you loons think a whole bunch of shit not mentioned in the Constitution i.e. housing, healthcare, and abortion are rights, but things that are specifically mentioned such as firearms and religion are not.

Anything not covered by the Constitution falls under the preview of the States. If you fucktards want to change it do it the legal way and call for a Convention.
That's interesting. You should get on a bus TODAY and head on up to the Supreme Court to tell them they got it wrong. I'm sure they will reverse themselves as soon as you explain it to them. You so smart -------dumb ass.

That's interesting. You should get on a bus TODAY and head on up to the Supreme Court to tell them they got it wrong. I'm sure they will reverse themselves as soon as you explain it to them. You so smart -------dumb ass.
It's called read comprehension. If it's not covered in the Constitution then it falls to the State.

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Forum List

Back