Supreme Court Allows Federal Agents To Cut Razor Wire Texas Installed On U.S. - Mexican Border

You have all the white nationalist talking points queued up, don't ya?
Self-Educated Plebeian White Nationalists Will Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Americans can't be "exceptionalist" if they allowed the cancer of inheritance. From the very beginning, they were advised by the Daddy-moochers who wanted to implant that social-economic carcinogen here, making the New World same-ol', same-ol'. All that leads to is a tomorrow for a tumor.

Total and absolute nonsense. You have been duped...again.

Sure they are. They should be, too.

No they aren't. Taxes are mean to pay expenses of government services, not distribute wealth.

Most entitlements go to middle class white people... you don't complain about that.

Yeah, you are talking about SS. Guess what Einstein, they also pay the most into the program.

If you rednecks were worth a damn, I wouldn't get weekly offers to relocate.

I spent a week in Florida... outside the theme parks, it was kind of depressing. More homeless than I saw in Chicago.

What can I say, we have a lot of high paying jobs in my "redneck" area due to industry that has moved here to avoid the thuggery of Unions. It isn't that we don't have qualified candidates here, it is just that large national corporations tend to recruit nationwide and don't want to limit themselves to a small geographic region. My wife and I receive offers to relocate to other areas, including the NE and Midwest, on a weekly basis. We are just smart enough not to take them.

I'm glad you don't like Florida. There are far too many transplants there already. I can assure you that nobody in their right mind is moving TO Illinois without a HUGE pay raise.

Not at all. You guys keep saying this stuff about universal health care or gun control, but the Europeans have this worked out. We don't.

They don't have immigration worked out at all, which is what we were talking about.

As far as health care, they won't have it worked out much longer if they don't control illegal and legal immigration. They are coming to realize this as well.

Gun control...LOL, they don't have anything worked out. If their governments decided to take complete control, they would be helpless. One one think that given the government turmoil Europe has experienced over the years they would have learned, but nope, they are just as gullible and naïve as Democrats in this country.

It is not sustainable, but it is what the people we elect as leaders want, so it happens. Not even Trump for all his talk slowed down illegal immigration, between 2017 and 2019 the number of illegal border crossing more than doubled. The only thing that slowed it for a little while was COVID in 2020.

Fake news, lies.

Only ONE year under Trump were there more than 400k border crossings. Under Biden we've had 1.6 and 2.2 MILLION.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A divided Supreme Court on Monday allowed Border Patrol agents to cut razor wire that Texas installed on the U.S.-Mexico border, while a lawsuit over the wire continues.

The justices, by a 5-4 vote, granted an emergency appeal from the Biden administration, which has been in an escalating standoff at the border with Texas and had objected to an appellate ruling in favor of the state.

The concertina wire along roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) of the Rio Grande near the border city of Eagle Pass is part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s broader fight with the administration over immigration enforcement.
/——/ Two things I heard on talk radio.
1. The USSC decision doesn’t mention razor wire or cutting it.
2. Texas can simply replace it with a different kind of wire as fast as it’s torn down.

No they aren't. Taxes are mean to pay expenses of government services, not distribute wealth.
No, they should also about keeping wealth from accumulating at the top.
Yeah, you are talking about SS. Guess what Einstein, they also pay the most into the program.
If you live to be 72, you'll get back everything you paid in.

What can I say, we have a lot of high paying jobs in my "redneck" area due to industry that has moved here to avoid the thuggery of Unions.

And then they have to invite workers from the North down. Of course, the problem is, the South has always had a slave mentality, with the house slaves doing better than the field slaves. It's why so many stupid people caught bullets for rich people, and they aren't embarrassed about that. At least the GErmans had the sense to be embarrassed.

Fake news, lies.

Only ONE year under Trump were there more than 400k border crossings. Under Biden we've had 1.6 and 2.2 MILLION.

between 2017 and 2019 the number more than doubled....it only went down in 2020 due to COVID

1706230143673.png

I'm so disappointed on Barrett...what a POS she is! The others comes as no surprise.

But what scum Barrett is!

1706230017215.png

That women have empathy and compassion and decency?
Of course, women are angels.....
One of the slogans for women's suffrage was that women are inherently anti-violence and this would make wars less likely.
And then the women of Germany gave the world Hitler.

Of course, women are angels.....
One of the slogans for women's suffrage was that women are inherently anti-violence and this would make wars less likely.
And then the women of Germany gave the world Hitler.

They did no such thing. The NSDAP never won a majority in the Reichstag. The only reason why Hitler came to power is that the other political parties let him form a government under the idea that they would control all the important functions of government and he would be a "Chancellor in Chains". Instead, Hitler purged the government of his enemies and the one guy who could keep him in check, Paul von Hindenburg, died of old age.

More like there are certain types of people we shouldn't elect.
Well, these SCOTUS judges weren't elected. They were appointed.

You guys rammed Serena Joy Barrett down the country's throat, and now you are bitching because she showed a little bit of humanity after an incident where Abbott's inhuman policies caused a woman and two children to drown because Border Patrol couldn't get to them.

Conservatism- The Cruelty has become the Point.

Forum List

Back