Supreme Balls

In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination, the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

These justices are human beings, not judge-bots. They do not reside in an orbiting fortress, but in houses with their families like anyone else. Whatever your position is on the matter at hand, you have to respect their steadfast resolve given current circumstances.
I have no issue with them overturning Roe because in my personal opinion Abortion is a State to State issue…

Now with that written if they follow Thomas and reverse Birth Control, what goes on behind your bedroom door between to consenting adults and reverse Same Sex Marriage then I will support getting the Democrats Super Majority in the Senate!

Bullshit. They ruled on their politics, as they were appointed to do. They are political hacks who represent the Federalist Society and its donors.

The've just overplayed their hands and destroyed the court.
How about you show us poor ignorant Americans where privacy is mentioned in OUR constitution. The justices in the majority ruled on the law just as they were supposed to. They didn’t ban abortion, they merely returned the issue to the state legislatures from which the LIBERAL SCOTUS hijacked it in January 1973. There is no right to privacy enshrined in the constitution, and that non-existent “right” was the fig leaf the very left wing Burger Court used to bypass the legal ways of implementing an action that the left wing lacked the votes to pass.

So you're actually denying that all the people flying swastikas, the actual Nazis, now align with Republicans?
I "admit" all that shit is not and never has been any part of the GOP platform, but is and always has been the defining aspect of the democrat party. The democrats and only the democrats are the only vile scumbags to have ever thrown US citizens into concentration camps. The democrats founded the KKK. The democrats crafted the Black Codes. The democrats started a war to destroy our Union in order to preserve the evil institution of slavery. These are the FACTS of history. That is your party then, now, and always. Deal with it.

I "admit" all that shit is not and never has been any part of the GOP platform, but is and always has been the defining aspect of the democrat part
And those Democrats became Republicans, and you know it.

So you're now deliberately aligning yourself with the shit humans that did all those awful things.

You weren't always a pissy fascist. What triggered your transformation?

I know that tired old lefty lie is and always has been BS.
You're openly revising history now, so your transformation to Republican fascist is complete. You already had the miserable hateful prick thing down, so becoming a proud liar-for-the-party was the only other test you needed to pass.

And those Democrats became Republicans, and you know it.

So you're now deliberately aligning yourself with the shit humans that did all those awful things.

You weren't always a pissy fascist. What triggered your transformation?
Liar.

Tiresome repetition of hackneyed trigger words by a cartoonishly cliched lefty drone. ^^^^

Last edited:
You're openly revising history now, so your transformation to Republican fascist is complete. You already had the miserable hateful prick thing down, so becoming a proud liar-for-the-party was the only other test you needed to pass.
You saying so proves that to be a lie.

Look at these kooks, still all actively denying that the Dixiecrats went Republican in the 1964 -1980 era. Those Dixiecrats who didn't switch simply went Republican in all-but-name, and then peacefully retired and were replaced by Republicans.

Political brainwashing is a powerful thing. TheParty fed them some weirdass revisionist history, so that's what they're going to repeat. They'll now tell you that all mainstream history is a deception by the liberal media and the NWO.

Democrats always seem to think that repeating lies often enough will make them true. They are always wrong about that.

Forum List

Back