Supporters raise $40K to help man who deflated ‘Baby Trump’ balloon

If you mean a sexist in the sense that he sees women differently than men I agree

He’s an alpha male who lusted after beautiful women as sex objects

That was the essence of liberal culture when he grew up as a liberal

Now he seems to be slightly more restrained in that regard

Rump has never been a "Liberal" number one, and number two Liberalism has nothing to do with social mores in the first place. It would appear you're using a term you have zero understanding of.

Summa y'all make just stupendously amazing throws from left field on this board. Unfortunately they sail into the bleachers.

Fatter o' mact it's fair to say Rump has never had any political philosophy at all, and still doesn't. Those intricacies are way over his head. As a con artist what he's good at is targeting that group that can profit Numero Uno and then telling them what they want to hear. Even if it means denying five minutes later that he said that (because remember, "would" means "wouldn't"), which he can do since he lives in his own trip of disreality where you just make shit up as you go.

Many fine people are saying that. They're all dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany under a windmill where they're all getting cancer. It happened in Sweden last night. A very credible source told me that. Tim Apple. Believe me.
Liberal is not only political

Liberal culture that makes liberals what they are is political, sexual, educational

Trump was formed in the bowls of liberalism and in his early years embraced all the liberal bs

But age has matured him

"Liberal" IS NOT A CULTURE. Period, full stop.

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It declares that governmental power derives from the consent of the governed and not from an aristocracy and/or clergy. NOTHING in that philosophy has anything the fuck to do with "sex". OR with "education".

Oh and it doesn't have "bowls" either. You're thinking of "cereal". It's conveyed in documents. Such as the Constitution.

Clearly since Liberalism says "all men are created equal" while Rump says "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day", he ain't never been no Liberal. He's a wannabe aristocrat, spoon-fed that shit by his wannabe aristocrat father who filled his head with bullshit about how they were "better" than everybody else.

It just doesn't get any more ANTI-Liberal than that.

Stop trying to sell fucking BULLSHIT on this board. It ain't gonna sell.
Liberalism is a culture made up of varying parts of hedonism, mindless wipe-every-nose do-gooderism, the democrat party, and God knows what else they can think of

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

Did the libs never teach you how to think for yourself?

Most trump supporters say he should pay a very small fine but not a felony record and not be sent to prison

Thats reasonable

But you have completely lost your head over a minor incident

You yourself said you approved of what he did, though you did agree he needed to pay a small fine. And that is what I have an issue with.

This is why I said he should get prison time, so that his actions will not be copied every time the balloon shows up.

When people start to cheer for crimes there is a problem and the best way to fix that is to make the crime not worth the time.
I am happy he punctured the balloon the same way I approve of the patriots at the Boston Tea Party

The people flying that balloon were no friends of mine

A very small fine and a few saturdays of community service are all he deserves

The Boston Tea Party was striking back against an oppressive government.

Attacking the balloon was the actions of a snowflake triggered by an insult of a public official.

That you keep equating the two says a great deal about you.
Ok I get it

The gatekeeping gator gets to decide what is proper civil disobedience and what is not

But no one elected him to that job

Civil disobedience is always directed at the civil authorities, thus the name.

This person was not protesting a law or regulation...they were just pissed someone made fun of their god
Since the conservative “attempted murder” of Baby Trump it appears to be the lib authorities (and you) who are offended

That sounds like civil disobedience to me

You yourself said you approved of what he did, though you did agree he needed to pay a small fine. And that is what I have an issue with.

This is why I said he should get prison time, so that his actions will not be copied every time the balloon shows up.

When people start to cheer for crimes there is a problem and the best way to fix that is to make the crime not worth the time.
I am happy he punctured the balloon the same way I approve of the patriots at the Boston Tea Party

Attacking the balloon was the actions of a snowflake triggered by an insult of a public official.

Ok I get it

The gatekeeping gator gets to decide what is proper civil disobedience and what is not

This person was not protesting a law or regulation...they were just pissed someone made fun of their god
Since the conservative “attempted murder” of Baby Trump it appears to be the lib authorities (and you) who are offended

with each new post I understand more and more why you are a Trump worshiper.

You are dumber than a box of rocks

Ok I get it

If so I would agree with you on everything

Rump has never been a "Liberal" number one, and number two Liberalism has nothing to do with social mores in the first place. It would appear you're using a term you have zero understanding of.

Summa y'all make just stupendously amazing throws from left field on this board. Unfortunately they sail into the bleachers.

Fatter o' mact it's fair to say Rump has never had any political philosophy at all, and still doesn't. Those intricacies are way over his head. As a con artist what he's good at is targeting that group that can profit Numero Uno and then telling them what they want to hear. Even if it means denying five minutes later that he said that (because remember, "would" means "wouldn't"), which he can do since he lives in his own trip of disreality where you just make shit up as you go.

Many fine people are saying that. They're all dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany under a windmill where they're all getting cancer. It happened in Sweden last night. A very credible source told me that. Tim Apple. Believe me.

Liberal culture that makes liberals what they are is political, sexual, educational

Trump was formed in the bowls of liberalism and in his early years embraced all the liberal bs

But age has matured him

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It declares that governmental power derives from the consent of the governed and not from an aristocracy and/or clergy. NOTHING in that philosophy has anything the fuck to do with "sex". OR with "education".

Oh and it doesn't have "bowls" either. You're thinking of "cereal". It's conveyed in documents. Such as the Constitution.

Clearly since Liberalism says "all men are created equal" while Rump says "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day", he ain't never been no Liberal. He's a wannabe aristocrat, spoon-fed that shit by his wannabe aristocrat father who filled his head with bullshit about how they were "better" than everybody else.

Liberalism is a culture made up of varying parts of hedonism, mindless wipe-every-nose do-gooderism, the democrat party, and God knows what else they can think of

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

Ironic post is ironic. :71:

Ok I get it

If so I would agree with you on everything

:lame2:

But age has matured him

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

Ironic post is ironic. :71:
leftwingers are embarrassing

If not themselves then certainly embarrassing to the rest of us

But age has matured him

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

You ain't a "source", jackwagon. You don't get to just make up your own meanings for the English language because you can't deal with the existing ones.

But age has matured him

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

You ain't a "source", jackwagon. You don't get to just make up your own meanings for the English language because you can't deal with the existing ones.

He does it a lot, only way he can claim victory in a discussion is to make up his own meanings for words

But age has matured him

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

Yes I am the source of my own opinions on our cultural probems

Your habit is liberal mind meld so you’re just not used to letting conservatives do your thinking for you

Sorry bout that

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

He does it a lot, only way he can claim victory in a discussion is to make up his own meanings for words
What I do a lot of is think for myself

Something most libs dont do

so they have to hear it said by other liberals before they consider it a fact

You gotta love it. The snowflakes just can't do anything these days.
Supporters of a man who knifed and deflated a diaper-clad “Baby Trump” balloon so the president would not see it during his visit to watch a University of Alabama football game have raised almost $40,000 to pay his legal fees.

A GoFundMe page created Saturday asks for donations to help Hoyt Deau Hutchinson, 32, “pay legal fees and restitutions” for the balloon had raised $39,641 as of Monday afternoon. The goal for fundraiser was initially set at $6,000.

Hutchinson allegedly cut an 8-foot-long gash into the back of the giant inflatable, which depicted a bright orange Trump donning a diaper and clutching a cell phone.

He was arrested and charged with felony first-degree criminal mischief after fleeing the crime scene in his hometown of Tuscaloosa, where a group of protesters had inflated the balloon for a demonstration at Monnish Park.
I just love freedom, dont you? :D

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.
I am the source

What I do a lot of is think for myself

Something most libs dont do

so they have to hear it said by other liberals before they consider it a fact

making up new meanings for words is not "thinking for yourself". This is what you are doing when you make up your own meanings....
fingers-in-ears.jpg

Supporters of a man who knifed and deflated a diaper-clad “Baby Trump” balloon so the president would not see it during his visit to watch a University of Alabama football game have raised almost $40,000 to pay his legal fees.

A GoFundMe page created Saturday asks for donations to help Hoyt Deau Hutchinson, 32, “pay legal fees and restitutions” for the balloon had raised $39,641 as of Monday afternoon. The goal for fundraiser was initially set at $6,000.

Hutchinson allegedly cut an 8-foot-long gash into the back of the giant inflatable, which depicted a bright orange Trump donning a diaper and clutching a cell phone.

He was arrested and charged with felony first-degree criminal mischief after fleeing the crime scene in his hometown of Tuscaloosa, where a group of protesters had inflated the balloon for a demonstration at Monnish Park.

So X number of people believe you can go around committing vandalism and not have to take responsibility for it, is that your point?

Good to know.
The felony charge is excessive

Fine him $50 for a misdemeanor and let him go
Actually, the charge is a little light.

Not only did this person do damage to property in excess of a thousand dollars, he also interfered with the First Amendment right of this group.

So X number of people believe you can go around committing vandalism and not have to take responsibility for it, is that your point?

Good to know.
The felony charge is excessive

Fine him $50 for a misdemeanor and let him go
Actually, the charge is a little light.

Not only did this person do damage to property in excess of a thousand dollars, he also interfered with the First Amendment right of this group.

I know that this is tough for some of the lesser of us.

No first amendment right was interfered with.

The cost of the item is about $200. You think that justifies a 10 year prison sentence?
Ha, no, definitely not. But I want you to take a moment and pick out an item you own that costs $200. Then ask yourself what penalty you would wish upon me, if I snuck up and destroyed it for fun. Make sure also to include the idea of my vandalsim being bragged about on the news.

I would wish the death penalty - but that's because you have shown yourself to be an ideological idiot and you all have no intrinsic value to society.

Forum List

Back