After having his Biden sign set on fire, Trump supporters reach out to offer help

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
While setting this guys sign on fire wasn't cool, the offer of help from Trump supporters says a lot about them. Could you see a democrat offering help if the tables were turned?

Crane says luckily no one was hurt, including his livestock, and he has plenty more bales of hay to make a new sign.
ā€œBut itā€™s not going to be a Biden sign, itā€™s going to be a ā€˜VOTEā€™ sign,ā€ said Crane.
He says even Trump supporters have reached out to help him after seeing what happened Friday.
ā€œIā€™m hoping this will become something that actually brings people together, not pushes us apart,ā€ said Crane.

It's stories like this that makes me proud to be a supporter of President Trump. The man encourages unity while denouncing the violence and craziness we often see from democrats.

:)

While setting this guys sign on fire wasn't cool, the offer of help from Trump supporters says a lot about them. Could you see a democrat offering help if the tables were turned?

Crane says luckily no one was hurt, including his livestock, and he has plenty more bales of hay to make a new sign.
ā€œBut itā€™s not going to be a Biden sign, itā€™s going to be a ā€˜VOTEā€™ sign,ā€ said Crane.
He says even Trump supporters have reached out to help him after seeing what happened Friday.
ā€œIā€™m hoping this will become something that actually brings people together, not pushes us apart,ā€ said Crane.

It's stories like this that makes me proud to be a supporter of President Trump. The man encourages unity while denouncing the violence and craziness we often see from democrats.

Trump supporters are normal people....joe biden voters are insane.....

Biden supporters are a breed of people I'm still trying to understand.

I have tried too......for decades......they are just crazy....they believe things, even after the things they believe turn everything to crap...that are just insane...

Sure they are. Did the Biden sign light itself on fire? :)
If you want to see crazy, watch a Trump pep rally.
And several of my neighbors have Trump signs on their lawn.
If I saw somebody screwing with them, I'd stop them or call the police.
That's what human beings do. A lot of Trump supporters have forgotten what it means to be human.

I have tried too......for decades......they are just crazy....they believe things, even after the things they believe turn everything to crap...that are just insane...
I have a side position at work to help with psych patients. The overtime I was getting after the '16 election had a Dr. concerned enough to say something. lol

That's what human beings do. A lot of Trump supporters have forgotten what it means to be human.
You are so wrong.

Is this where you post an example of a crazy Trump pep rally?

No need. :)
Lotsa pep rallies to choose from.

Good luck with this guy...

lol

Then it shouldn't be long before you post an example. :)

The article is saying the same thing that many others on the boards have been saying---BIDEN SIGNS are almost nowhere to be seen-----------Biden has no support despite what they the lying media has been saying.

I hear you and sympathize. A number of family members and good friends will be voting for Biden. While I understand the specifics of their hatred for Trump based on the propaganda they absorb from the MSM, I do NOT comprehend how they can in effect vote FOR the many, many pure evil democratic platforms. Perhaps that is a discussion for another day.

The article is saying the same thing that many others on the boards have been saying---BIDEN SIGNS are almost nowhere to be seen-----------Biden has no support despite what they the lying media has been saying.
Biden is an idiot who doesn't have the support our leftist media purports.
It's the same shit we saw when clinton was running.

I hear you and sympathize. A number of family members and good friends will be voting for Biden. While I understand the specifics of their hatred for Trump based on the propaganda they absorb from the MSM, I do NOT comprehend how they can in effect vote FOR the many, many pure evil democratic platforms. Perhaps that is a discussion for another day.
Why should it be a discussion for another day? Educate them on what's happening.

Nineteen bales of hay can make quite a blaze and it's good to see Police Officers are quick to respond. Too bad nobody is in a hurry to arrest the arsonists who torched businesses in Oregon, Washington and California forests.

Forum List

Back