Supporters raise $40K to help man who deflated ‘Baby Trump’ balloon

I think its a trivial event

But liberals overreacted and thats making it an ongoing news story

"Liberals overreacted" huh?

Where? You mean because the klown was charged with destruction of property? That makes the Tuscaloosa police "Liberals"?
Tuscaloosa is a college town

That means its infested with liberals

I've actually been there, more times than I can count, and I assure you it is not nor does it mean that. "Believe me".

You didn't answer the question. Where are these "overreacting Liberals"? Where?
I would hope schools in Alabama or other solid red states would not be as crazy as california colleges but unfortunately it aint so

And on a college town like Tuscaloosa liberals rule

Admit it, you've never been in smelling distance of Tuscaloosa.
I will if you will

Otherwise I’m not interested in swapping internet lies with you

About half the population of Tuscaloosa are students or education employees

And that means liberals even in alabama

There have been plenty of incidents of ANTIFA violeve

If you only ping off of ANTIFA supporters but not ANTIFA itself you priorities are wrong

No, my priorities are right. The ANTIFA thugs that burn cars and riot on campus are just animals that do not give a fuck what anyone thinks about them, the same as this guy that was triggered by the balloon.

But the people on this forum are presumably more stable and civilized. Thus when they give open support for a crime just because the crime suited their political sensibilities, that is worth calling out. Nobody from ANTIFA is going to read my post on this forum, just like this guy is not.

But those that say it was justified or say this guy should be a presidential pardon (even though that is not possible) or they are like you and dismiss the crime as a "prank", you are reading my post and I will call you out for putting your politics before your morals.

If you do not like that...well tough shit, quit being a partisan snowflake.
Most trump supporters say he should pay a very small fine but not a felony record and not be sent to prison

Thats reasonable

But you have completely lost your head over a minor incident

Most trump supporters say he should pay a very small fine but not a felony record and not be sent to prison

Thats reasonable

You yourself said you approved of what he did, though you did agree he needed to pay a small fine. And that is what I have an issue with.

This is why I said he should get prison time, so that his actions will not be copied every time the balloon shows up.

When people start to cheer for crimes there is a problem and the best way to fix that is to make the crime not worth the time.

Where? You mean because the klown was charged with destruction of property? That makes the Tuscaloosa police "Liberals"?

I've actually been there, more times than I can count, and I assure you it is not nor does it mean that. "Believe me".

I would hope schools in Alabama or other solid red states would not be as crazy as california colleges but unfortunately it aint so

I will if you will

student = liberal? Really?

That explains a lot about you.

These attempted insults of trump are typical of the sexuslly perverted minds of trump haters

Yet nothing near the PussyGrabber 'N Chief.....>>
1f146a7eb4a2be2d4607b15960b92d0a.jpg

Read every horrible thing Donald Trump has said about women and tell me he's not a sexist

~S~

Last edited:

Thats reasonable

You yourself said you approved of what he did, though you did agree he needed to pay a small fine. And that is what I have an issue with.

This is why I said he should get prison time, so that his actions will not be copied every time the balloon shows up.

When people start to cheer for crimes there is a problem and the best way to fix that is to make the crime not worth the time.
I am happy he punctured the balloon the same way I approve of the patriots at the Boston Tea Party

The people flying that balloon were no friends of mine

A very small fine and a few saturdays of community service are all he deserves

I will if you will

In liberal universities it means liberal student about 90 to 1

These attempted insults of trump are typical of the sexuslly perverted minds of trump haters

Read every horrible thing Donald Trump has said about women and tell me he's not a sexist

~S~
If you mean a sexist in the sense that he sees women differently than men I agree

He’s an alpha male who lusted after beautiful women as sex objects

That was the essence of liberal culture when he grew up as a liberal

Now he seems to be slightly more restrained in that regard

Last edited:

I will if you will

If you really need to know, I've been familiar with Tuscaloosa for ---- sixty years now. Exactly so, 1959.

Happy anniversary, a few months late.

Last edited:

~S~
If you mean a sexist in the sense that he sees women differently than men I agree

Rump has never been a "Liberal" number one, and number two Liberalism has nothing to do with social mores in the first place. It would appear you're using a term you have zero understanding of.

Summa y'all make just stupendously amazing throws from left field on this board. Unfortunately they sail into the bleachers.

Fatter o' mact it's fair to say Rump has never had any political philosophy at all, and still doesn't. Those intricacies are way over his head. As a con artist what he's good at is targeting that group that can profit Numero Uno and then telling them what they want to hear. Even if it means denying five minutes later that he said that (because remember, "would" means "wouldn't"), which he can do since he lives in his own trip of disreality where you just make shit up as you go.

Many fine people are saying that. They're all dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany under a windmill where they're all getting cancer. It happened in Sweden last night. A very credible source told me that. Tim Apple. Believe me.

Last edited:

I will if you will

I guess what he's saying is that conservatives are dumbasses? :dunno:

I will if you will

If you really need to know, I've been familiar with Tuscaloosa for ---- sixty years now. Exactly so, 1959.

Sure

Sez you

~S~

Rump has never been a "Liberal" number one, and number two Liberalism has nothing to do with social mores in the first place. It would appear you're using a term you have zero understanding of.

Summa y'all make just stupendously amazing throws from left field on this board. Unfortunately they sail into the bleachers.

Fatter o' mact it's fair to say Rump has never had any political philosophy at all, and still doesn't. Those intricacies are way over his head. As a con artist what he's good at is targeting that group that can profit Numero Uno and then telling them what they want to hear. Even if it means denying five minutes later that he said that (because remember, "would" means "wouldn't"), which he can do since he lives in his own trip of disreality where you just make shit up as you go.

Many fine people are saying that. They're all dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany under a windmill where they're all getting cancer. It happened in Sweden last night. A very credible source told me that. Tim Apple. Believe me.
Liberal is not only political

Liberal culture that makes liberals what they are is political, sexual, educational

Trump was formed in the bowls of liberalism and in his early years embraced all the liberal bs

But age has matured him

I will if you will

Sure

Sez you

Late June, to be exact.

In a 1958 Plymouth Custom Suburban, turquoise and cream, with push-button TorqueFlite autonomic transmission. That car would "sing" about 62 mph.

Last edited:

Thats reasonable

I am happy he punctured the balloon the same way I approve of the patriots at the Boston Tea Party

The Boston Tea Party was striking back against an oppressive government.

Attacking the balloon was the actions of a snowflake triggered by an insult of a public official.

That you keep equating the two says a great deal about you.

~S~

Liberal culture that makes liberals what they are is political, sexual, educational

Trump was formed in the bowls of liberalism and in his early years embraced all the liberal bs

But age has matured him

"Liberal" IS NOT A CULTURE. Period, full stop.

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It declares that governmental power derives from the consent of the governed and not from an aristocracy and/or clergy. NOTHING in that philosophy has anything the fuck to do with "sex". OR with "education".

Oh and it doesn't have "bowls" either. You're thinking of "cereal". It's conveyed in documents. Such as the Constitution.

Clearly since Liberalism says "all men are created equal" while Rump says "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day", he ain't never been no Liberal. He's a wannabe aristocrat, spoon-fed that shit by his wannabe aristocrat father who filled his head with bullshit about how they were "better" than everybody else.

It just doesn't get any more ANTI-Liberal than that.

Stop trying to sell fucking BULLSHIT on this board. It ain't gonna sell.

Thats reasonable

Attacking the balloon was the actions of a snowflake triggered by an insult of a public official.

Ok I get it

The gatekeeping gator gets to decide what is proper civil disobedience and what is not

But no one elected him to that job

~S~

But age has matured him

Liberalism is a political philosophy. It declares that governmental power derives from the consent of the governed and not from an aristocracy and/or clergy. NOTHING in that philosophy has anything the fuck to do with "sex". OR with "education".

Oh and it doesn't have "bowls" either. You're thinking of "cereal". It's conveyed in documents. Such as the Constitution.

Clearly since Liberalism says "all men are created equal" while Rump says "I have black guys counting my money -- I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day", he ain't never been no Liberal. He's a wannabe aristocrat, spoon-fed that shit by his wannabe aristocrat father who filled his head with bullshit about how they were "better" than everybody else.

Liberalism is a culture made up of varying parts of hedonism, mindless wipe-every-nose do-gooderism, the democrat party, and God knows what else they can think of

But age has matured him

Liberalism is a culture made up of varying parts of hedonism, mindless wipe-every-nose do-gooderism, the democrat party, and God knows what else they can think of

BULLSHIT.

Cite a source.

Thats reasonable

Ok I get it

The gatekeeping gator gets to decide what is proper civil disobedience and what is not

But no one elected him to that job

Civil disobedience is always directed at the civil authorities, thus the name.

This person was not protesting a law or regulation...they were just pissed someone made fun of their god

Forum List

Back