Support for the idea that polls are constantly heavily skewed and worthless?

And you keep insisting it no matter how much evidence you are presented. The 2018 polls were dead on for the midterms. They said you'd lose 40 House seats and you lost 41. The 2016 polls were correct for the popular vote and were within the margin of error for the EC. The and 2010 and 2014 polls accurately showed the Republicans were going to beat the Democrats' asses. The 2012 polls predicted Obama would win and he did.
So you are standing behind today's poll where Biden leads Trump by 14 points?.....Oooookay...whatever.....

I went through this yesterday and there was all kinds of bullshit. I don't want to go over it again today but there were only 5% latinos polled compared to 12% Blacks.

Latinos are polling much higher for Trump this time.

Which poll is that?

The WSJ poll had 10% Hispanics.

Whites 76
Blacks 12
Asian 3
Other 3
Hispanic 5

From my link

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 11.58.30 AM.png

They ask both those questions because Hispanics often identify themselves as white. That's why "White" and "White, Non-Hispanic" are two different classifications.

The idea that polls are purposely skewed towards the Democrats is nothing more than a right wing conspiracy theory.
You keep saying that no matter how much evidence to the contrary we present to you.....we have presented videos of people admitting fraud and yet here you sit....stubborn and ignorant.....

And you keep insisting it no matter how much evidence you are presented. The 2018 polls were dead on for the midterms. They said you'd lose 40 House seats and you lost 41. The 2016 polls were correct for the popular vote and were within the margin of error for the EC. The and 2010 and 2014 polls accurately showed the Republicans were going to beat the Democrats' asses. The 2012 polls predicted Obama would win and he did.
The 2012 polls predicted Obama would win and he did.

But, as I already pointed out, by half or less of the margin the polls claimed that he was going to win by.

In ass kickings, the polls get it right....But in close margin-of-error elections, the "errors" almost invariably swing on one direction....Aren't you the least bit curious as to why that is?

Forum List

Back