What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support for obama stronger today than 08’

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
SUPPORT FOR OBAMA STRONGER TODAY THAN 08’

I supported Obama in 08’ and my support for him to today is stronger than in 08’ because in 08’ I did not know him and he had not been proven. Today he has been tested and passed the test in flying colors. And I find those that supported him in 08’ feel the same way I do. Romney is unknown territory and those that support him is either ignorant or racist and would vote for anyone other than Obama. Obama’s record on foreign policies and domestic policies is outstanding and he has done the impossible with what he had to work with when he took office in 08’ and if anyone cannot see this and understand it, it’s because they are deaf, dumb and blind or racist. He has accomplished more in his 4 years than any other president in history, including Clinton and has earned another 4 years to complete what he started.

President Obama’s 244 Accomplishments, Part 4 - Jack & Jill Politics

http://www.peoplesworld.org/professor-lists-obama-accomplishments-over-244-and-growing/

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
Alright dear, finish your pie...it's time to take you back to the home.:D

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why is it every time we disagree with the President
or decide to vote for the other candidate we get called racist?...

mex

Reaction score
Koolaid%20man%20Oh%20yeah.jpg

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score

I supported Obama in 08’ and my support for him to today is stronger than in 08’ because in 08’ I did not know him and he had not been proven. Today he has been tested and passed the test in flying colors. And I find those that supported him in 08’ feel the same way I do. Romney is unknown territory and those that support him is either ignorant or racist and would vote for anyone other than Obama. Obama’s record on foreign policies and domestic policies is outstanding and he has done the impossible with what he had to work with when he took office in 08’ and if anyone cannot see this and understand it, it’s because they are deaf, dumb and blind or racist. He has accomplished more in his 4 years than any other president in history, including Clinton and has earned another 4 years to complete what he started.

Blah blah blah.... :lalala:

:up_yours:

SuMar

VIP Member
Reaction score

I supported Obama in 08’ and my support for him to today is stronger than in 08’ because in 08’ I did not know him and he had not been proven. Today he has been tested and passed the test in flying colors. And I find those that supported him in 08’ feel the same way I do. Romney is unknown territory and those that support him is either ignorant or racist and would vote for anyone other than Obama. Obama’s record on foreign policies and domestic policies is outstanding and he has done the impossible with what he had to work with when he took office in 08’ and if anyone cannot see this and understand it, it’s because they are deaf, dumb and blind or racist. What a moronic statement...What meds are you on? He has accomplished more in his 4 years than any other president in history, including Clinton and has earned another 4 years to complete what he started.

http://www.peoplesworld.org/professor-lists-obama-accomplishments-over-244-and-growing/

Seems many democrats are not on board with Obama....

[ame=http://youtu.be/lLelSaD1zHU]The Hope And The Change - Official Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]​

SuMar

VIP Member
Reaction score
My 18 year old daughter and registered voter told me the other day that she can't wait to go vote and vote for Mitt Romney. :clap2:

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

boy they did a nice job on you......were you and Chris in the same class?....

tjvh

Reaction score

One thing becomes painfully obvious amongst your partisan drivel... That you admit you didn't know who you voted for in 2008. At least some of you loons are honest.

SniperFire

Reaction score
mmm mmmm mmmm Barack Hussein Obama

Failure on Stimulus, healthcare and tax

'Want fries wit dat?' in his next job he'll ax

mmm mmmm mmmm Barack Hussein Obama

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Why is it every time we disagree with the President
or decide to vote for the other candidate we get called racist?...
what gets me is those same people will not question Obama just because he is black.....they are afraid of being called a racist by someone like themselves....so they let the man do whatever he wants.....you dont Question Obama......never.....if you do...your going to be called a racist.....cant have that.....just ssssh:eusa_shhh:

SuMar

VIP Member
Reaction score

One thing becomes painfully obvious amongst your partisan drivel... That you admit you didn't know who you voted for in 2008. At least some of you loons are honest.

Clearly, she still doesn't have a clue..:eusa_whistle:

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

i like him. but i doubt its correct that people are more enthusiastic about him today than four years ago. he just still happens to be better than his adversary.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

but she wont give Romney the same consideration.....instead she says BECAUSE of that he sucks.....

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

but she wont give Romney the same consideration.....instead she says BECAUSE of that he sucks.....

actually, a good enough reason to not vote for romney is that even pretend moderate mitt has his head up the butt of the radical religious right

salem.hills

Right Winger
Reaction score
This profile is insane or a joke right? In the history of this country never did a president deny help for our heroes until Obama. He truly deserves imprisonment or execution for treason. And lol o lady you have no business around other human beings ever your so ignorant your an obvious danger.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List