support for blm plummets among blacks

These arrogant, self-righteous fuckheads see racism everywhere they look.

BLM has probably set black people back fifty years, with all their crime, looting, brainless destruction and all.

Only a fool would want anything to do with them. That's not racism, that's common sense.
Your have been brainwashed, likely you only watch Fox as your source. On the live video of the MSM peaceful protests are those who wear BLM T- Shirts and carry signs are as diverse in color, ethnicity, creed and gender as all of the population in the United States.

If you had an open mind and watch PBS listen to NPR and pick one of the other networks - ABC, NBC, & CBS along with Fox and the faux conservatives on the AM Dial you would be enlightened,

you are racist blmmer are see. who loves black supperiority.
No, I don't love black superiority [as spelled correctly or otherwise) and I'm not a blamer (no matter how it is spelled correctly or otherwise). I support all 330 million + or - Americans' diversity and I support equal rights, equal opportunity and equal justice for all.

Your have been brainwashed, likely you only watch Fox as your source. On the live video of the MSM peaceful protests are those who wear BLM T- Shirts and carry signs are as diverse in color, ethnicity, creed and gender as all of the population in the United States.

If you had an open mind and watch PBS listen to NPR and pick one of the other networks - ABC, NBC, & CBS along with Fox and the faux conservatives on the AM Dial you would be enlightened,
Your arrogance is astounding. Thanks to your pathetic self-righteous and pompous post, you've lost all credibility.

The news I gather comes from a variety of sources. And I'd bet I listen to NPR far more than you do.

I was born, and lived for decades in one the most heavily black areas of a large city. I can guarantee I know, well, and have spent far more time with, MORE black people than you could even imagine.

BLM is a bullshit organization, top to bottom. If you can't see that, then you're naive beyond words. Imo, BLM has set blacks back at least fifty years.

Their non-stop whining and the riots, crimes, arson, theft, and every imaginable kind of disgusting behavior they have inspired within the black community, have made many whites rethink what, if any, relationship they want to have with blacks going forward.

It's easy to understand why many white people would prefer to never again live near blacks.

I've lived in situations where I've had black neighbors on both sides, as well as, across the street. Loud?? Your worst nightmare, guaranteed. I'll NEVER again live in such a place. I'm just sharing this with you so you'll understand that some of us have life experiences upon which to base our views. Not just bullshit opinions, like yours.

You need to get a clue before you open your big mouth about shit you obviously know NOTHING about.

Last edited:
No, I don't love black superiority [as spelled correctly or otherwise) and I'm not a blamer (no matter how it is spelled correctly or otherwise). I support all 330 million + or - Americans' diversity and I support equal rights, equal opportunity and equal justice for all.
Wow.

THAT'S some of the corniest bullshit ever written ...anywhere ...EVER.

Lol....

Just saying, blacks are realizing more and more that BLM has used them to get rich and the Democrats are using them for votes and then not delivering on their promises. This has been happening for a very long time. In fact, that is what the Democratic party is all about. Words matter but actions don't. Talk a good game to get votes but then when you go to the grocery or try buying gas, you realize that words are just words and your lot in life has gotten worse than it was before.
That 21 million they've dished out to black community organizations says you are wrong and BLM is not responsible for the price of gas and groceries.

Last edited:
not if your blmer bully.

Last edited:
That 21 million they've dished out to black community organizations says you are wrong and BLM is not responsible for the price of gas and groceries.
What? I never said BLM is responsible for the price of gas or groceries. You need better reading comprehension.

What? I never said BLM is responsible for the price of gas or groceries. You need better reading comprehension.
Just saying, blacks are realizing more and more that BLM has used them to get rich and the Democrats are using them for votes and then not delivering on their promises. This has been happening for a very long time. In fact, that is what the Democratic party is all about. Words matter but actions don't. Talk a good game to get votes but then when you go to the grocery or try buying gas, you realize that words are just words and your lot in life has gotten worse than it was before.

The mention of gas and groceries has nothing to do with BLM and things have been worse with republicans in office. BLM contributed more than 21 million dollars to black community organizations in 2020. The crap you use for media has fed you racist bs. So understand this republican, your party is worse than what you say about democrats. If your party platform addressed issues blacks face, blacks would be republican. Instead, we see racism and denigration of anything blacks try to do by members of the republican party. Then after doing it, you guys try blaming democrats for things that are caused by 37 states being controlled by republicans.

The mention of gas and groceries has nothing to do with BLM and things have been worse with republicans in office. BLM contributed more than 21 million dollars to black community organizations in 2020. The crap you use for media has fed you racist bs. So understand this republican, your party is worse than what you say about democrats. If your party platform addressed issues blacks face, blacks would be republican. Instead, we see racism and denigration of anything blacks try to do by members of the republican party. Then after doing it, you guys try blaming democrats for things that are caused by 37 states being controlled by republicans.
I don't use crap for media. I don't look at any media that is biased on either side. I see what I see. BLM uses blacks for their agenda.

Forum List

Back