Support For Abbott Plunging In Texas: poll

Texans are just people.. They aren't all religious fanatics.

If you really want to do something about illegal immigration, expand e-verify and fine employers who hire them.
It just isn't that difficult.. Other countries do it very successfully.

Give them grace period to leave.. the employers too.. Say 6 months.
That's the one thing Republicans want to do, hold the ones responsible for the mess accountable.

Link? Pics?

Abbott is basically a loser. He represents those Texas girlie men who think they have to legislate control over women and their healthcare.

Not all Texans are like that. They aren't all wannabe preachers and evangelists.

I remember when that Abortion Barbie skank was going to win Texas and turn it into Kookyforniana.

Anyone heard from her recently?

Her filibuster was pretty awesome ... But no, I've not heard much from her lately.

On July 22, 2019, Davis announced she would run for Texas's 21st congressional district in 2020, which she subsequently lost by approximately seven percent to Chip Roy.[6]

She is certainly pretty cute for an older lady! Now 58.

267x367

yea and put an even weirder fucker in like beto in...what can go wrong?....

Abbot is vulnerable. He already has a primary challenger in Allen West, who can provide a credible race against him. While I think Beto has an uphill battle, particularly in what should be a good year for the GOP, it's not outside the realm of possibilities. Gubernatorial races tend to be more localized than nationalized and if people are angry enough at Abbot they could vote for Beto and then Republican down ticket.

Abbot is vulnerable. He already has a primary challenger in Allen West, who can provide a credible race against him. While I think Beto has an uphill battle, particularly in what should be a good year for the GOP, it's not outside the realm of possibilities. Gubernatorial races tend to be more localized than nationalized and if people are angry enough at Abbot they could vote for Beto and then Republican down ticket.

Interesting - So Allen West is primarying an extreme RW governor in Texas? Wonder how he's gonna be Trumpier than Abbott but wish him luck.

Nutso West (and he definitely brings a special brand of the KrayKray) would probably be easier for Beto to beat than the incumbent. Go Al! :cool-45:

MarcATL
LOL The Reps will take the House and the Senate. That's what will happen. You voted for an incompetent boob and America is seeing just how incompetent he is. You Dems should be shaking in your boots.

Forum List

Back