Support For Abbott Plunging In Texas: poll

Meister
Same here. Never trust polls.

Guess Dana forgot. All the polls, pundits and talking heads told us that Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Surprise.

So much for polls. To many variables to take them seriously. Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than dirt.
Trump cheated Election was a hoax Hill won

I would have to look at the demographics of this poll.
A left leaning newspaper and a liberal college? I have questions

Texans are just people.. They aren't all religious fanatics.

If you really want to do something about illegal immigration, expand e-verify and fine employers who hire them.
It just isn't that difficult.. Other countries do it very successfully.

Give them grace period to leave.. the employers too.. Say 6 months.

eddiew37
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. She won nothing.

Trump is the one who was cheated in 2020. He'll be back in 2024. Buckle up buttercup it will be one bumpy ride for you and the other lefty loons.

eddiew37
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. She won nothing.

Trump is the one who was cheated in 2020. He'll be back in 2024. Buckle up buttercup it will be one bumpy ride for you and the other lefty loons.

This may help.

Heavy Duty Transport Wheelchairs. Heavy duty, or bariatric, transport wheelchairs are made with a reinforced frame and dual cross braces to support weight capacities over 300 lbs. Additional features may include chairs that offer multiple seat widths, removable armrests, frame color, and with or without hand brakes.

This may help.

Heavy Duty Transport Wheelchairs. Heavy duty, or bariatric, transport wheelchairs are made with a reinforced frame and dual cross braces to support weight capacities over 300 lbs. Additional features may include chairs that offer multiple seat widths, removable armrests, frame color, and with or without hand brakes.

Dumb

You're an idiot....old timer. Lol still snickering at "I remember in the 1950s".... you're at least Trump's age, goof

Yes, I am. I am 5'10" and weigh 140 pounds. I'm heavier since I got older.

Trump has difficulty walking. He'll need some help.

Yes, I am. I am 5'10" and weigh 140 pounds. I'm heavier since I got older.

Trump has difficulty walking. He'll need some help.

Still ancient, by the way, how's Biden's health, hint, he fell on the tarmac

Biden is POTUS, focus on that and stop the TDS crap

Forum List

Back