Super Spreader College Football Games

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Why is nobody studying why there are not massive local CV epidemics after college (and NFL) football games where scores of thousands of people sit next to each other, screaming their fool heads off? Surely, large numbers of those football fans are Covid-Positive.

How many choirs were forced to disband last year because SINGING was too dangerous to countenance?

And "they" wonder why the general population believes it has been lied to for the past 18 months.

Why is nobody studying why there are not massive local CV epidemics after college (and NFL) football games where scores of thousands of people sit next to each other, screaming their fool heads off? Surely, large numbers of those football fans are Covid-Positive.

How many choirs were forced to disband last year because SINGING was too dangerous to countenance?

And "they" wonder why the general population believes it has been lied to for the past 18 months.
Because Biden is President. The Sheeple need to be rewarded by letting them attend these events

Now if Trump were President, this would not be allowed.

Maybe because the majority of the people are vaccinated? And the overwhelming majority of people experiencing serious bouts of covid (including death) are unvaccinated people.

Maybe because the majority of the people are vaccinated? And the overwhelming majority of people experiencing serious bouts of covid (including death) are unvaccinated people.
Why then are people having their jobs taken away if they don't get vaccinated?

So we can attend a large gathering like this but can't go to work?

Why would Trump allow them to lie to us?

I strongly disagree with the gov't mandates. But a business should be able to make the requirement for its employees.

I strongly disagree with the gov't mandates. But a business should be able to make the requirement for its employees.
So if someone is gay, and has an 80% chance of contracting AIDS if they are male, then they should be discriminated against as well by business?

And if they are overweight, leading to less healthy people and an early death as well, they should be discriminated against as well?

And if they smoke, the same deal?

This is the new Progressive utopia being sold to us. It sounds simply delightful.

Naturally, if they are black and have a higher chance of dying or being injured due to the higher incidence of violence n black communities, this is not acceptable. At least one group is protected.

How would you know? Since you are too afraid to leave your house.

Maybe that is it!

If they all lose their jobs cuz they won't get the jab then they can't AFFORD to go to large gatherings like at football games

Sheer genius those democrats.

Enjoy another 100 years of Biden like fasicsts.

How would you know? Since you are too afraid to leave your house.

Too afraid to leave my house? LMAO!!

As a matter of fact, my g/f and I are on our way to meet some people for lunch. I've been camping with a group, to music events and more. So spare me your attempts to act like you know me.

So if someone is gay, and has an 80% chance of contracting AIDS if they are male, then they should be discriminated against as well by business?

And if they are overweight, leading to less healthy people and an early death as well, they should be discriminated against as well?

And if they smoke, the same deal?

This is the new Progressive utopia being sold to us. It sounds simply delightful.

Naturally, if they are black and have a higher chance of dying or being injured due to the higher incidence of violence n black communities, this is not acceptable. At least one group is protected.

80% chance of contracting AIDs? Where did you get that number?

And none of the things you named, except AIDs, are not communicable diseases. And AIDs is mostly spread by unprotected sex.

So none of those are the same.

New Topics

Forum List

Back