Super bowl predictions.

I don't think the NFL has been killed at all. Although maybe legal gambling will kill it? So much betting going on, its got to be tempting for players to cooperate with gangsters looking for a big score.
Please.

Nearly 70M Americans will wager nearly $24B on the superbowl.
Players able to impact the game make millions every year.
"Gangsters" aren't going to bribe any FB players.

Ref? Maybe

This ain't 1918 anymore.
Players aren't paid like slaves
and
The "gangsters" are running the gambling and having the game straight is in their interest.

I have no favorite for me, it should be a good game. I will go with an upset, the 49ers by a field goal.

Go Dolphins!🐬🐬🐬🐬;)
The Niners are -2. That wouldn't be an upset but it would beat the spread.

I’m hoping for the 49ers, but I think it’ll be the chiefs

Kansas will win.

The score will be 43 to 13.

The Kansas City guy will propose to Taylor Swift.
Some team will win and Taylor Swift will become president based on credibility, principles and work ethic.

I’m hoping for the 49ers, but I think it’ll be the chiefs

A month ago, I would have said easy win for the Niners

Today, Niners are struggling and KC has found its grove

A month ago, I would have said easy win for the Niners

Today, Niners are struggling and KC has found its grove
I agree. I haven’t been impressed with the 49ers in the playoffs. However here they are one win away from being crowned champions

I might watch the superbowl to hear some Robert L Peters enlightenment.... oh wait, that's not going to happen.

And I was going to hang on every drool.... every 45-second awkward pause.... every wet fart.... <sigh>

8f2v8i.jpg

Kansas will win.

The score will be 43 to 13.

The Kansas City guy will propose to Taylor Swift.
Well she has tons of experience fucking many men. And she is rich herself.
49ers 38 Chiefs 13.

The final thirty minutes of the Detroit game gives me hope that they got a wake up call. Depends on which team shows up.
Detroit has to be congratulated for a good first half plan and execution. SF blew them out in the last half.

I think it was the organization responsible for free agency that spelled the demise of the NFL. That would be the NFLPA
indeed.
There is no loyalty but to themselves and their bank account. They couldn't give a flying doughnut about the quality of the game or the fans. Just where can they get the biggest sucker to give them a giant check

I was raised on the Oakland Raiders, so I have no favorite between the 49ers and the Chiefs. And I'm tired of the over-saturation of everything Taylor Swift in all media. Most people just want to watch an entertaining football game away from politics and any other needless distraction.

That said, my greatest fear is the release of the Swifties hoard should something go awry...

TaylorSwiftChuckieDoll.jpg

San Francisco will win, and as a result, Taylor Swift will dump Travis for Brock Purdy.
For Taylor, this is very temporary. I once sold property to a Washington Redskin who was defeated by the Raiders. A blow out for a fact. And the Raiders were not favored. He was black. And he came to the SF Bay area and specialized in white women. But he married a black woman and lives around Sacramento CA now I believe.

I was raised on the Oakland Raiders, so I have no favorite between the 49ers and the Chiefs. And I'm tired of the over-saturation of everything Taylor Swift in all media. Most people just want to watch an entertaining football game away from politics and any other needless distraction.

That said, my greatest fear is the release of the Swifties hoard should something go awry...

View attachment 900747
I don’t have any problem with Taylor.

But that picture is still hilarious.

View attachment 900747
I was raised to be a 49ers Fan. When Oakland built the Oakland Coliseum and the basketball Arena, I made a fair amount of money working on the two structures. I became a Raiders fan because I lived in Hayward and not in SF. So it was pure income for me and places I lived that put me up as a Raider fan. When Al Davis abandoned we fans of the team, we abandoned him and his team. They had new fans in Los Angeles. Now they are in Las Vegas. Why would i root for them now?

indeed.
There is no loyalty but to themselves and their bank account. They couldn't give a flying doughnut about the quality of the game or the fans. Just where can they get the biggest sucker to give them a giant check
Try to imagine the players and their union as the Movie stars think of their situations.

Forum List

Back