SUPER BOWL 50 - Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos, Who Will Win?

The Super Bowl 50 winner will be?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Panthers division is full of crap teams so their scoring numbers are scewed somewhat. One thing about Carolina is that they are a crappy second half team. If Denver gets lucky and jumps up early on the Panthers I believe they will have an easier time keeping the lead than the other way around. If Olsen and Ginn hit deep early in the game it could be a hard row to hoe for Denver to catch up. I think Denver's Defense will contain the Panther's run attack and even probably force a fumble or two. Stewart is good but Seattle had him completely covered after our D put on the right cleats in the Divisional round of the playoffs.

One thing is that Newton DOES take unnecessary chances. All those flips and his running style presents the possibility of an injury. He may THINK he is super man but at 6' 5" and 250 he is a BIG target. I would LOVE to see Von Miller do a legal hit on Newton and break his fucking neck.

Even as old as Manning is he is at least twice as intelligent as Newton.

Manning's cunning or Newton's athleticism? It should be a close game and depend on where the ball bounces.

I don't like either team but Newton has had a habit of screwing the pooch in important games in the past.

If Manning can keep from throwing ints I like Denver. If he gets rattled and gives the ball away the Panthers will win. THAT's how they got their good record was recovering fumbles and getting ints last season.

Crappy second half team, so crappy they went 17-1. Not sure how that is crappy.

The Panthers were incredibly lucky getting something like a plus 20 in recovered turnovers fumbles ...tipped ints..etc. That had a lot if not most of the reason they won that many games last season. The ball consistently just bounced their way. Good for them! Sometimes that funny shaped ball just seems to favor one team over the others. In Seattle's run to their SB win they had almost exactly the same plus 20. That had a lot to do with the Hawks success.

I agree, Seattle was extremely lucky.
No, no, when Seattle did it it was all drills and schemes and hard work! :lol:

At least it wasn't because of cheating. Every team that makes it to the Super Bowl has lady luck smiling down on them. Russell Wilson would probably tell you that his god has it written in some plan somewhere. I tend to believe that as good as athletes can be that damned ball just bounces crazy and that accounts for many of the turnovers that lead to short field possessions and frequently scores. Not to mention the demoralization suffered by the team that loses the ball.

I wonder sometimes how Denver would have played if Manning hadn't had that horrible snap to start SB 48.

Did you guys see the officiating crew? Broncos 7-0 this season with head judge, or linesman or whatever the fuck you call him.

Carolina? 2-2 with him.

Cam has already been named MVP right? Now the NFL can give Payton a nice going away present.

Makes for good ratings. And that's all that matters really.

Did you guys see the officiating crew? Broncos 7-0 this season with head judge, or linesman or whatever the fuck you call him.

Carolina? 2-2 with him.

Cam has already been named MVP right? Now the NFL can give Payton a nice going away present.

Makes for good ratings. And that's all that matters really.

2-2? How can that be, Carolina has lost only one game?

Remember Michelle Kwan, the great American ice skater? She was the nine time US Champion and 5 time World Champion. She was awesome, fantastic, incredible! Her father had no problem letting the entire world know how wonderful she was. He celebrated her every victory, even before the event was actually won.

In the 1998 Olympics she was the favorite. She was going to win the gold in a cakewalk. If you doubted it, just ask her father! Michelle went out and skated a beautiful program. She made no mistakes. It was a very good performance. The Camera panned to her father - celebrating the gold medal win!! But their was still one other skater... Tara Lipinski. Kwan came in second......

4 Years later, it happened again! Michelle was the favorite. She had this!! Michelle skated very well. only one little mistake (she fell!) , but still her father celebrated the gold medal win, again!! Kwan came in third.

Cam Newton is a lot like Michelle Kwan's father. he is talking shit and celebrating before the deed is done.

Bronco's 27
Panthers 23

Sorry. You're right.

It's Broncos 5-0 all time with Clete Blakeman.

Panthers 2-2 all time with him.

He's also the guy who botched the coinflip in the Arizona/Green bay OT game.

But the NFL only uses "top tier" refs for the Stupor Bowl right?

He's the "player" you should keep an eye on.

Bronco's will win by a point in the final drive of the game...................And Manning will retire on top.................

136099953_crop_north.jpg

Stop laughing at my post Cam............:funnyface:

My wife met Michelle Kwan a few years back. My wife is 5'5" and she remarked how tiny Michelle Kwan is.

The spread is 5.5 so Broncos will win by 5 or less.

The Panthers may run out to a big lead in the first half but the NFL needs the game to remain close. Advertisers get a break on commercial costs when the ratings go down.

That's where the officiating crew comes in.

My wife met Michelle Kwan a few years back. My wife is 5'5" and she remarked how tiny Michelle Kwan is.

The redhead and I met her in Lake Arrowhead back in the mid 1990's when she was just coming up. She was a tiny little thing (she is only 5'2" as an adult- she was around 4 feet tall when we met her!). She was incredibly humble, sweet, and polite. I really wish she would have won the Gold medal she wanted so badly. She was so humble and hard working. She deserved it.

I'm watching and thinking dafuq! I thought Cam was the only black guy in the NFL?? Why's he making such a big deal

Forum List

Back