Sunday evening must watch TV......................

I’m going to watch the trump version

I'll bet $10 there won't be a Trump version. He just said that because he was mad, kinda like he always threatens to sue people, but he rarely does. He's just a big bag of wind. He won't show any video of the interview.

Well Bulldog, you owe me 10 bucks, because Trump actually did release the footage early. Here's a link.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump posted his full, unedited interview with “60 Minutes” on Facebook before the show’s scheduled Sunday broadcast.

The footage shows Trump growing increasingly prickly as CBS anchor Lesley Stahl presses him on a host of topics, including his response to the coronavirus pandemic, his slipping support among suburban women, the lack of masks at his rallies, and the “Obamacare” replacement plan he has long promised but failed to unveil.

“Look at the bias, hatred and rudeness on behalf of 60 Minutes and CBS,” Trump wrote Thursday as he tweeted the Facebook link. And he again preemptively criticized the moderator of Thursday night's final presidential debate.

You got me. I never thought he would. Need instructions for how to pay up.
Is there anything in it that might justify his tantrum? Did she not kiss his ass hard enough?

Dunno how the whole thing shook out, haven't seen the video yet, gonna wait for Sunday with 60 minutes. By the way, if a person wants to make a good comparison between Biden and Trump, all they have to do is watch 60 minutes on Sunday. Biden was interviewed as well, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see the contrasts between Biden and Trump, especially when they are being interviewed and getting asked hard questions.

Trump incidentally, said that Biden got nothing but softball questions. Gonna be interesting to see if that is really true.

And? As far as the 10 bucks? We never actually made a formal bet, you just said that you didn't think it would happen, but never actually bet anyone. Keep the 10, and go get a couple of beers on me.

Cool. Consider the beer drank in your honor. You wanna make another bet that i can loose the same way? I need to justify buying that expensive bottle of scotch behind the counter at the liquor store. and if I can tell myself that's what you wanted me to do with the money I owe you .........

Well, looks like 60 minutes is gonna get great ratings this weekend. Trump was doing an interview with Leslie Stahl, and when things got heated, he abruptly walked out on them.

Gonna be interesting to see what the interview looks like on Sunday. Interestingly enough, Trump has threatened to release the interview early, just to try to tank their ratings. Just when I thought he couldn't get any pettier or child like, he manages to lower the bar yet again.

Funny how your post hasn't aged well. You made your mind up about what happened and pegged Trump as "Pettier" and "child like" yet you hadn't even seen the interview. Now it comes out on FB from Trump and it shows nothing happened like what was in your linked piece of shit article.

Go partisanship!

You're a hack

I'll bet $10 there won't be a Trump version. He just said that because he was mad, kinda like he always threatens to sue people, but he rarely does. He's just a big bag of wind. He won't show any video of the interview.

Well Bulldog, you owe me 10 bucks, because Trump actually did release the footage early. Here's a link.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump posted his full, unedited interview with “60 Minutes” on Facebook before the show’s scheduled Sunday broadcast.

The footage shows Trump growing increasingly prickly as CBS anchor Lesley Stahl presses him on a host of topics, including his response to the coronavirus pandemic, his slipping support among suburban women, the lack of masks at his rallies, and the “Obamacare” replacement plan he has long promised but failed to unveil.

“Look at the bias, hatred and rudeness on behalf of 60 Minutes and CBS,” Trump wrote Thursday as he tweeted the Facebook link. And he again preemptively criticized the moderator of Thursday night's final presidential debate.

Is there anything in it that might justify his tantrum? Did she not kiss his ass hard enough?

Dunno how the whole thing shook out, haven't seen the video yet, gonna wait for Sunday with 60 minutes. By the way, if a person wants to make a good comparison between Biden and Trump, all they have to do is watch 60 minutes on Sunday. Biden was interviewed as well, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see the contrasts between Biden and Trump, especially when they are being interviewed and getting asked hard questions.

Trump incidentally, said that Biden got nothing but softball questions. Gonna be interesting to see if that is really true.

And? As far as the 10 bucks? We never actually made a formal bet, you just said that you didn't think it would happen, but never actually bet anyone. Keep the 10, and go get a couple of beers on me.
Biden is never asked any tough questions. Name one tough question asked of him. What flavor ice cream did he get? That would be funny hadn't it actually happened. How sad is that shit.

Biden is never asked any tough questions. Name one tough question asked of him. What flavor ice cream did he get? That would be funny hadn't it actually happened. How sad is that shit.

Watch 60 minutes on Sunday and see that Biden is asked tough questions, especially about him stacking the supreme court. Like I said, it's gonna be interesting to see the different ways those two respond to the interviews.

Watch 60 minutes on Sunday and see that Biden is asked tough questions, especially about him stacking the supreme court. Like I said, it's gonna be interesting to see the different ways those two respond to the interviews.
he never gives an answer to that question. It's not tough to not answer

he never gives an answer to that question. It's not tough to not answer

Fox is always tough on him.

Forum List

Back